Got captured by Drow

This is in 5e in an original setting.

We just got captured by drow. We're going to a prison. We're wounded.

Our party is an Dex-based Eldritch Knight (me), a Paladin, a Diviner Wizard and a Druid of the Moon.

Wat do, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

falsemachine.blogspot.ca/2014/03/black-glass.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Find a means to get sunlight.

Drow are weak as shit in bright light.

What are your races and gender?

>
>

.. wait and see how things pan out initially? You can't plan for shit right now if you don't know how you'll be locked up. If you are in separate cells, coordination will be hard. You might be chained up. If they leave you to rot for a bit, at least you can spend HD to heal up, but until you know the circumstances of your incarceration there is no 'wat do'. We don't have enough information to help you.

Wait for the Diviner to roll a low enough portent to force a fail on a charm to release you. If stripped of his focus the druid can shift into a small enough creature to escape and solo some guards for keys

Looks like you're gonna have to develop a femdom fetish.

>Diviner Wizard

And that faggot didn't see this coming?

>drow
>prison

Shit GM.

One of the few times gender REALLY matters. Like, your dudes are probably fucked.

>not letting your new slaves/experiments/murdershows stew for a bit

Oh, they probably did.

They would be restrained in the house of the family that caught them, or at least on their property somewhere. A city-wide prison would never work in the Underdark, let alone one run by drow.

It is very, very important to figure out what kind of drow you're dealing with.

If you're just dealing with conventional 3.5-5E drow, as your classes imply, you're probably going to be OK. You might walk funny for a week, but you'll be OK. You'll be sent into a gladiator pit, fight a thing, make some friends, organize an escape, discover it was all a political scheme by House A, betray House A to escape fully, and survive without any long-term issues.

But if, god forbid, you're dealing with modern hipster evil drow...
falsemachine.blogspot.ca/2014/03/black-glass.html

Then you are well and truly fucked. If you're GM has done their homework, there's no saving you.

I don't get the last panel.

Actually, the whole thing doesn't really make any sense.

Male Elves. Making fun of the new recruit. He slept his way to his post. The other elves are jealous. You’re welcome.

See, that's what I figured. It's just poorly drawn, then; those expressions do not depict jealousy in the slightest. But either way, it's far from amusing. Oh well.

Coincidentally, are you are aware that people with autism have difficulty reading facial expression, especially drawn facial expressions?

Try get into the fighting pits and get noticed so you might be used as an assassin in the bleak world of the drow. Then go Spartacus on their asses.

(from top left to bottom right)

>sorry
he dindu noffin

>jealous
She's actually envious

>sad
chin up bitch

>proud
of shitting himself?

>tired
lippy cunt

>angry
same as the first one, bitch has no emotion

>bored
thats because he dindu noffin!

>loved
future roastie

>embarrassed
called her out on being a little bitch

>suprised
BECAUSE HE DINDU NOFFIN!!

>shy
looks like a model for a pedo magazine

>hopeful
that women's studies degree aint worth shit lady

Looks plenty jealous/annoyed to me. Center drow looks smug as fuck.

It's ok user, they have apps to help you parse emotions these days.

OP here.

My character is the only male in the party.

Problem is that, since I went and made him into a Shonen lead played for laughs (except he's not retarded/dumb as shit because I despise that shit.) and I made him really young (He's 16.) to make him like heroes I grew up with.

I really don't want to have someone rape a 16 year old half-elf.

I wonder if I can convince the DM if/or when it comes up to play it for laughs by actually making it consensual, and giving my character a femdom fetish.

>original setting.
More info is needed.

Your 'modern hipster evil drow' are really just the Drow as they've been written throughout D&D m8.

Sorry, but Salvatore and co and this interpretation are clearly very different in tone, execution, and implications.

>I really don't want to have someone rape a 16 year old half-elf.
They wouldn't do that. They'll dress him up for tea parties. They'll make him sing and dance and play stupid mind games and court favour. It'll be like watching a film without subtitles for him.

And then they'll feed him to the centipedes.

Okay. I don't know much but here's what I got:

The locations (duh) are his own. They seem to be anagrams and puns of the various things and events that happen in whatever place play out.

The gods... are literally every god in the PHB, regardless of setting. I think that the Diviner Wizard from what I got her roleplaying is Mystara's champion or some stuff like that.

The world, I think is stock DnD, basically the Forgotten Realms without the high-level/Mary Sue adventurers running around. I dunno, I never asked.

Drizzt might be but the core evil of the Drow isn't a step below or above what you linked.