Is this comic the equivalent of FATAL?

is this comic the equivalent of FATAL?

Yes.
Now let's never discuss this again.

>Crossed
>not The Furry Trap

You dun goofed. Crossed is just Super Edge Town: the Comic, and it's way too high quality and coherent to be FATAL.
Meanwhile, the first of the many terrible stories in the Furry Trap not only has a wizard and elves, but horrific rape mechanics. Oh and a Drog-non, which appears to be a stub-nosed dragon with Tourrette's syndrome.
Why, it's exactly like F.A.T.A.L.! It's shoddy and nonsensical and appears to be the product of a diseased mind, and nobody should read it unless they're morbidly curious and their spare time has no value! I honestly recommend you read anything else at all. The back of a cereal box would be a better choice, to tell the truth.

I suggest The Furred Reich as the "fatal" comic

No, Sonichu is. Racism, rape, author power fantasy, terribly art/writing style, inconsistency all over the place, a sense of superiority, and an author to fit. Plus, they're both memes.

But do they have bloodthirsty murder-rapist elves in a magical fantasy land? 'Cause I feel like that's an important element for being the FATAL of comics.

No, Sonichu has bloodthirsty murder-rapist furries in a mostly-modern fantasy land

FATAL doesn't have furries, though, and is explicitly set in the historically accurate mythical past.
The Furry Trap (which has nothing to do with furries) has modern era stuff as well as the fantasy bits, but lacks any racism. Well, at least I think it does. I'm not really sure what the hell's going on in half the stories.

>not homebrewing furries into your FATAL campaigns to increase the degeneracy

i need BLEACH

I knew what comic it was before I clicked the spoiler. And yes, yes it is.

>The Furry Trap

It’s pretty damn fine comic, you tasteless capeshit faggot!

But user, that's not Goblins.

This poster is a liar. He just wants to share the pain with others.

Just in case anyone might be tempted to believe him and give the comic a go, check this out first. This is a complete "story" from TFT, which displays the quality of the "horror stories" contained within.
Yes, that's the whole thing, it's only one page long, and it's not scary, it's just random bullshit. This is a sample of the kind of crap contained therein, which for same reason Fantagraphics thought would be worth collecting in a hardcover.

>PC with fisherman background rolled on the random insanity table

Isn't the Furred Reich more of an illustrated "novel" than a comic?

I am slav! To me it is beautiful!

Crossed?
If you are looking for comic equivalent of FATAL check out Unfunnies.
But seriously, don't check it out.

I liked Unfunnies.

KYS cuck

>cuck

>Back to /pol/