Veeky Forums - /twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Angelic Paint Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Q0FFO

Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust

Gats's V4+Chibi Gen:
imgur.com/a/3nz8j
imgur.com/a/R79Pd
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tvwJDhjDU4AfH8GTP553odh0jANZQm-bkoBc7H2l3C8/edit#heading=h.mbsuygwltkaf

Commissions:
imgur.com/a/R79Pd

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Official Videogame:
towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/o8e10
patreon.com/posts/towergirls-yule-16047786
picarto.tv/Eversor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, continuing on the train of thought with GM, what should be done with her?
Re-write? Rework? Revamp? Removal? Nothing?
I'm genuinely curious what we should do with her.

With the combo of princesses and assets you have obtained, whats is your Empire's armed forces like?

Ionk here, painting of Mantis Princess

>imgur.com/a/o8e10

Posting it again for Paintanon so everyone in the new thread can see it. The Paint chart is now workable! Congrats to Paintanon for working so hard on it. Should be put it in the side quest album if it's not already there.

Best girl

I have the cactus banditos and Evil's minions.
I either have the best highway men or the worst standing army in the world.

Yeah but in your mind's eye what ya got?

This has got to be the shittiest intro image we have used.

It looks like a 11 year olds dA account profile

I kinda like that kind of drawing and I think the whole Paintgirls chart is an interesting side-project

METATRON LIVES

Then the illusion is complete!

Thank you. I'll take that as a complement, as I'm sure even an 11 year old can draw better than me

Seek Heaven Through Violence

>It looks like a 11 year olds dA account profile
Welcome to Paintgirls. Come for the endearingly shitty """art""", stay for the touching backstories

Solid work there, Ionk.

Its great, ain't it? Amazing what you can accomplish with just MS Paint and powerpoint.

Post goblins

No

Motherfucker!

Princess Discussion of the Day #116
Book Princess

I've never liked her much, seemed like too much of a joke princess. Maybe if she had an origami form to begin with but as is she is just a book majority of time.

Best used as a knowledge repository instead of a princess. And her cons are kind of lame since its just "Paper cuts" twice.

Bookmark: Limited teleport. Useful for escapes or quest returns.

Almanac: Future info is always good. There are some other better options, but if you get enough vague foretellings of the future you'll eventually start to piece it together.

Nothing super exciting about her.

No Book fanart so have another GM since they share a kingdom

Book, to me, is wasted opportunity. There are quite a few directions you could go with a living book, and instead she's mostly boring and predictable.
Bookmark is cool, but that's about it.

Posting the pic again because I'm a dummy who can't figure out how to link back.

To answer the question from the last thread, there are a LOT of different species in the kingdom. Thus why there's so many different colored banners on the towers and the ships, On top of all the children that picking goblin, orc, demon, hare, and night elf are likely to cause. There's plenty of space, both because of amazon and giantess princess, and because of how many of the larger frame princesses were rescued. It's rather peaceful however, thanks to Orge and Fairy princesses's worshiped idols, and even more of them with Dragon 2 stealing Cat princesses 3x population.

Merchant Princess and the Night elf companions handle most of the logistics of ruling the plethora of shapes and sizes in the kingdom, carving out rocks for the trolls to build bridges with or supplying the glass to expand crustacean and whale princess' half submerged port district.

To support such a massive population, Triclops princess' herds provide both food and clothing, as well as the milk that Yeti Princess uses to make the best ice cream, a major tourist draw for the otherwise intimidatingly large border kingdom.

That's not all the picks, but I hope that helps fill in the idea. And yeah, Sir Knight gets so many strength and size bonuses from the choices that without meaning to is quite powerful.

This one came early today. Technically same day for me. Gotta go to bed early so Santa comes?

Yeah. Book is kinda cool, funny if nothing else. But not one I'd spend a slot for, when there are better options.

Both of her items are pretty solid however.

Would probably make for a better companion than a princess. Useful guide and loremaster for your travels.

Yeah got too much family stuff planned

Also
>Better companion than princess
Sums up nicely my feelings on her

Carded up this knight. Happy holidays everyone.

Will add to chart, Merry whatever-you-do to you too

Merry holidays and christmas anons.
And all on this board.

That reads interesting.

Who’s best boi? Husky or Mutt?

Finally done (with the art at least), thank you thread for all the amazing responses.

Forgot the names,

(Left to right)
Gobold, Jackal, Trader, Kenku, Formorian, Tsurara Onna, Interdimensional, Templar, Wayward Vigilante, Court Bard
Second line:
Necromancer and Cecil, Normal Princess, Normal Princess (Water Serpent), Warforged, Pixie, Monk, Kuo Toa, Shadar Kai, Jinja Hime (Shrine Princess), Drakkoth, and Beholder

Why uh.. why are there 22 of them?
>Bone thing doesn't have a crown
Well, that answers half of my question.

Oh, nevermind. I see a lot of wonderful ladies.

Among the new ones, Monk and Shadar Kai are both pretty sweet. Athletic/muscled girls are always lovely, and those ravens look cute.

Pretty fast on that art. Honestly expected it to take you a bit longer on that side of things. Curious to see where you go with their stats and traits though, those are usually what make or breaks a princess for me. Excited to find out.

>Shadar Kai
I like them, I like them a lot. Think Shadar Kai is my favorite, though Pixie isn't far behind.

Dog princess?

patreon.com/posts/towergirls-yule-16047786

Happy Holidays everyone!

>shit ignore the first one guys, it'll be out at midday today.

Woah, wasn't expecting to see this popping in at this hour. Merry Christmas, indeed!

To take as many Princesses as possible, or to take each Painting along with its Princess? This is surprisingly tough. Doesn't help that I would gladly take over half of the Princesses on this chart, either.

>Woah, wasn't expecting to see this popping in at this hour. Merry Christmas, indeed!
Keep an eye on our patreon. We got another one coming out at midday CST.

Still not a fan of Yule being scroogy, but at least she's a QT.

aw yeh, late night updates

this time its the generals. Mostly unchanged save for gobo/coward general, who is MASSIVELY changed

id like to think ive come to understand gobo mindsets to the T

his old stats were....harsh to say the least, and focused heavily on castration, subjugation, real not so nice stuff

so heres to hoping you guys like em

>Gobbo isn't a conniving bastard
I like the upgrade, especially since he was so shit before.

I'm kind of wondering how Amber Beast managed to stay though. Some user just doodled a monster, and it stayed despite it being totally random. I'm that user, and I'm honestly surprised it's still there.

>Misses Claus isn't a blatant vampire, not even a cute-little-fang.
Shame.

Though Holy Shit. That elf is fricken rocking. Such a cutey. Makes me wish we had our own snow-elf kingdom itself.

And that nutcracker is looking mighty fine indeed.

Thank you very much for the Christmas gift, Gats. And happy holidays to the rest of you all.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, KNIGHTS.

May your festivities be chivalrous!

I need images of Bash Courtier

>nobody seeing the appeal of challenging yourself to melt her heart
Top-tier girl, in my opinion

She is going to learn the meaning of Christmas so hard tonight

Who is the princess with the tower sheild and flail after transported princess?

Fuggin tell me already

>idol's name is edit santa backwards
Nice

She hasn't even existed an entire day and she is already my favorite. Also my headcanon is that krampus takes the kids' "lives" by abducting them and them spending the rest of their lives living with her

The real injustice is that Krampus isnt romancable.

The pain never ends.

Anything is romancable with enough determination and lust. Just gotta be persistent.

>TFW just noticed this
I thought it was christmas. this day is supposed to be a blessing to everyone not a curse.

Time for FlutFlut Kingdom.

>Harpy with tits
Now that's a surprise. I won't ever say no to some delicious chicken breasts though.

>Golden Feather
A nice thing, as always.
>Harpy Scout
Sounds nice.
>Phoenix Ashes
Pretty useful, but how would this work for say decapitation, half-eaten, and so on? Do they just regrow what was lost?
>Shrike Slaver
Sounds scary, but doesn't seem anywhere near as horrible as the real bird.
>Swan's Down
Every woman's dream; to stay young. This is a nice utility thing for those knights who want young-looking princesses.
>Windcaller
A bird that's more than a bird. Pretty cool.
>Wild Siren
Sounds like a cute pet, minus the falling part.
>Dire Roc
That description sounds pretty cool. Dragon-eating Roc, perhaps?

tfw siren isn't romancable either

although, if you try hard enough enough times...

Now we just need the details of her sisters... jk though it's already perfect

/ss/ or just plain ol' living with her?

either way works
but /ss/ is what I had in mind

/trash/ is already thinking about ways to turn her into an avatar of All-Merry

Par for the course honestly.
And what do the little girls do? Handmaids for the boys?

Oh look, new art of the Worst Princess.

Yeah, I could've gone all day without seeing that. Thanks.

Imagine having the worst chart art and the worst fan art.

Feelsbadman

Most of the recent fatfag greentexts in those threads have been structured extremely similarly. My guess is it's just a very vocal minority

Why doesn't she have lust and love stats? By the way, I absolutely love the design of the Elf craftsmen and the nutcrackers. Kinda disappointed that the snowshoe golem doesn't wear snowshoes. Love the deity, the delicacy, and the exports. Happy Holidays!~

I think the amount of fatfags is accurate to how it appears, they just seem to show a bit of restraint and get bored of seeing fat all the time.

>Why doesn't she have lust and love stats
Remember that those stats aren't static, they can and are supposed to change, it's what the princess starts with.

I like the thought of her being the perfect candidate for character development, just like the redemption stories of the grinch or scrooge

Oh, so that's intentional? She really is cold! Going to need a kind-hearted knight to warm her up.

exactly, and this applies to a lot of princesses, though for us Lust is more an indirect measure of how often you'll fade to black with them in our game. Not saying a 0 lust princess won't have any fade to black moments, but at the start they're just not very interested in sex, where as some like Succubus Princess would jump your bone almost before you finish the traditional declaration of 'PRINCESS I HAVE COME FOR YOU!', it just varies on the character. One of the things for our game is that we wanted to sorta disconnect 'fade to black' from being a reward for fully romancing someone. That's what marriage is for.

I definitely have to download and play the public build, I've only been looking at the charts and trying to decide which princesses are my favorites. Thanks for the response, I look forward to the new charts every Monday!

So wait, will Yule Princess be in the actual game? Because if so I would rescue her in an instant

Well, she's only a gats chart commission. So probably not.

Huuuuuge goddamn 'maybe' on her.

Can we really call it a commission if he did it himself while taking suggestions? Or did someone actually pay for her?

She was kinda just a gift to Towergirls in general. Doesn't have to be canon to the games. A princess that exists outside of time.

Yeah, no real point in putting a princess on a chart if she only appears one day a year.

Honestly I think towergirls could do with more /ss/ in general. Shota/Boy Knight anyone?

That's called a Squire.

No being in existence can determine the squire's gender!

picarto.tv/Eversor

Streamin!

>Huuuuuge goddamn 'maybe' on her.
I'll take whatever chance I can get I guess

Would having each reindeer get their own design and basic personality established count as a salesmaiden level reward or a dragon level reward on patreon?

Princess Discussion of the Day #117.1
Kaiju Princess

So I am half dead sick and have been busy with holiday stuff. I'll have to give these all a proper look in the morning.

Dragon. One added each month.

It would be for a good cause.

I would need a set of 8 absolutely perfect yet reasonable varied reindeer ideas before even considering dropping 600 dollars for some extremely minor characters in a game

Keep in mind that if she was added, at all, especially in this manner, that she'd be a straight up seasonal character you randomly encounter when your computer clock is set to advent/yule/the actual Christmas holiday season.

Yes, it's totally viable. Will it guarantee her kingdom gets in? Absolutely not.

and as much as it cuts me to my shill's soul to admit to it, is very much right. It's a ton of money, so if you're doing this to make it more likely that the entire kingdom would be added, then you might want to spend that money elsewhere. That said, if you're content with her and her sisters being a seasonal event (either based on computer clock or on the in-game calendar) with minimal scripting, then by all means, give us more filthy lucre.

Jesus Phi, your not even trying anymore. I get that your sick, but at least wait till you can focus or actually fucking try to give each princess a fucking worthy discussion instead of phoning it in so much?

Good morning

Even for a scrooge, I really like her so far. Being cute and not too furry helps. Is she going to be in the final product pdf or whatever it is or just a side christmas bonus?

Interesting that the "Tower" in this case is just her negative attitude that your rescue her from.

All her exports and Kingdom Bonuses are top tier. How can you beat a magic buff plus a permanent christmas buff?

Wrapping: No special qualities besides the stats.
Sword: Kind of like the Sheppard's staff dual uses of protection and guidance. Not the strongest weapon but good for moral / commanding position.
Sleigh: Wonder Chest but in light speed sleigh form. OP

Craftsman: 11:59 Eve Elf. Cute and superb crafter.
Missus: Thats a lot of stats. I feel like she should have been an Unromanceable option, I mean she is married to the deity and all.
Nutcracker: Should have been across from the Ornament Knight's sword. Basically free christmas-powered golem soldiers.

Golem: Interesting in that its not just a snow golem but its one of the nutcracker toys that has been left and had too much christmas magic built up on it turning it into this ice monstrosity. At least how I interpreted it.

Krampus: I liked how one user said that instead of being a killer she basically abducts kids to live with her to take care of them. I want to Romance her.

Extra curvy harpy, I like.

Motherly still and slightly less ditsy than previous versions I feel.

Her kingdom is pretty cool, especially the weird talk about the highest points. Exports are all kind of lame though. So you get two safe mountains and 8 sucky ones and all the Harpy children get sold.

Interesting crossover with Cat Princess, looking forward to her page.

Feather: I guess its a 2 star item since you need many of them to achieve flight but still good.
Ashes: Should be four stars I fell, but I guess its not rare enough just powerful. Weird that Harpies are being so closely related with phoenixes still.
Swan's Down: Seems like each species of bird has an elder with magic feathers.

Scout: Flying scouts are always good. Looks kind of like a tomboy but too much percent is bird instead of monstergirl.
Slaver: Gats has a thing for slavers I think, they've popped up in a lot of kingdoms. The fun kind of "you're my mate now" slavers.
Windcaller: Very cool looking and very good magic. First impression reminded me of the Huntress master (Are companions getting some sort of page later?)

Siren: I've always been more familiar with the fish sirens so seeing bird sirens is weird. Cute face but still 100% bird below. At least Harpy Princess seems humanish below the feathers.

Roc: Not the most exciting super beast of a page but still plenty good. I like the legend in the last lines. I'm just going to assume they eat dragons.