Cestree clearly doesn't understand Christmas

Cestree clearly doesn't understand Christmas.
How would you explain the Meaning of Christmas to a demon?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Ribbon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Surely there must be demon Jesus or an equivalent. That would certainly help as a comparison to help them understand.

Does Cestree have a delinquent twin sister by the name of Incestree?

Well, there's Krampus, but I'm not sure he'd be very helpful in this case...

She's a demon of what? Lust, right?
I ask her colleague, demons of Greed and Gluttony to give her a brief introduction to the spirit of consumerism and it's holidays.

You'd think with all the threads OP makes to spam his waifus, he'd eventually get better at drawing them.

You give things to people. For free. And not as part of a deal or as something ironic that will fuck them up down the line, you just give out shit to people you know with no strings attached.

Also there's this big old jolly fat guy and he gives shit to everybody. Supposedly only of you haven't been bad throughout the year, but in practice I've never seen him not give someone shit.

You know that feeling where something happens where you're basically completely screwed, but someone manages to twist that thing into ultimately helping you out?

Like, you're on trial, and the prosecutor provides clear evidence that you're guilty, but then your defense shows that the evidence was mishandled and manages to get the whole trial thrown out on misconduct?

Or you're dying in a desert, and a vulture swoops down to start eating your eyes while they're still moist, but you manage to bite it in the neck and drink its blood?

That's Christmas to a demon.

I imagine Lucifer is a poor substitute for Christ.

Absolute freedom != Salvation through submission.

Is it really greed when you're buying for other people?

I dunno. She may be giving someone a present.

Once a long time ago, a great anointed one came into the world to teach people to be good to one another, share with those in need, and treat all others as brothers, sisters and neighbors.

Later that message was corrupted to teach others to destroy anyone who is different, to consume as many possessions as possible, to ignore objective evidence when it conflicts with out pre-existing beliefs, and to believe and teach that greed is good.

Christmas is the celebration of that corruption.

No, wait, i think she got the right idea.

Where is this candy cane? The sack of toys would play better with a routine where she sensually climbs out of a chimney.

>free
>not as part of a deal or as something ironic
>no strings attached

You expect a demon to understand any of that?

It's either that or Pride.
>And all these things will I give you, if you bow down and worship me.

>sensually climbs out of a chimney

Not entirely sure that's possible.

Santa must be absolutely terrifying to them. A guy gives them things every year and them just sweat forever about what is is they singed up for and when he's going to come and collect.

You could play up the sacrifice angle, lucider suffered gods wrath so we may all be free

Lucifer

They probably think he's an idiot for giving away so much shit just for cookies and coca cola.
Though, that coca cola deal is probably worth upwards of a billion dollars.

He gets a routine meal that keeps him going until for the next year. Meantime, they have to constantly fret about how they're gonna nab their next soul. They'd probably think he's got it made.

BUT WHERE'S THE SHYAMALAN TWIST?!

IF YOU GIVE SOMETHING THERE HAS TO BE A HAMMY, BACKSTABBING TWIST WHERE YOU CAN CACKLE MANIACALLY AND GLOAT ABOUT YOUR CLEVERNESS AND THEIR ULTIMATE RUINATION.

OR DID THEY AGREE TO TERMS BEFOREHAND AND SIMPLY DO NOT COMPREHEND THE DIRE RAMIFICATIONS? THAT'S MORE OF A DEVIL THING BUT I CAN STILL APPRECIATE THE MALICE AND OPPORTUNITY TO GLOAT.

What is she from? I've seen her around but don't know what the name of the comic is.

The meaning of Christmas is to sell a bunch of shit to gullible retards because you've convinced them it's about family and Jesus and shit. Seems like it should be easy for a demon to understand.

Veeky Forums explained.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Ribbon

It's pretty meh, especially the first 70 or so comics.

Don't give M any ideas. The man's desperate.

Selling might need a bit of explanation. They mostly just take by force.

But I doubt it would be too hard.

Oh, c'mon, you humbugs. You shouldn't be so cynical on Christmas.

Christmas is a holiday where you're supposed to be happy. How you do that is up to you.
Everyone needs to find their own meaning of Christmas.

And if you give me 3$, I'll put that on a card.

Well first, you tell her about Yule, Saturnalia, Dies Natalis Solis Invicti, and other such winter solstice festivals.

Then you remind her that in ancient times, especially in Northern Europe, people would get together near the winter solstice to have one last party before spring, because they had to slaughter the extra livestock they couldn't feed, rekindle hope in the face of the near-endless cold and darkness, and see people who were definitely going to be dead before the snow melted one last time.

Some of those doomed souls would be your family, others close friends, but never someone you didn't know.

Winter is a horrible soul-sucking nightmare time if you live far enough north of the Equator for it to reliably start getting dark at 5 PM. Only with the advent of modern temperature control did it become possible for the solstice to be commercialized - you can't lose the original meaning when it's drinking the warmth right out of your bones.

>not being cynical
>in winter