What do you want for Christmas, Veeky Forums?

What do you want for Christmas, Veeky Forums?

kill myself

New lower back.

I’m hoping Mom got me an airbrush. Will really speed up painting of my Space Marines.

An AI that will play the games I want to run with me.

A quiet, peaceful Christmas Day with my family when we can forget about all the chaos of insurance claims and home repairs and unemployment.
And a nice hardy Christmas dinner feast of fried catfish and shrimp, as is our tradition.
And $350 million dollars, but I'm willing to let this one slide as long as I get the other two.

I hear ya buddy

her in my basementment prison room

anime to become real

>Christmas dinner feast of fried catfish and shrimp, as is our tradition.

Southern plebs leave. We your betters dine on Ribeye roast and Beef Wellington this eve.

My kids are home from college everyone is here Under one roof.only other thing I asked Santa for a print copy of The Forbidden Caverns of Archaia

Invention Sol Ring and/or Mana Crypt. Which I would probably then trade for stuff I actually want, unless it was a gift from a friend, in which case I’d keep it/them.

This is why you're single

New graphics card apparently. It sounds like a jet engine and the screen bugs out while playing hearthstone of all fucking things

For non-Americans (because you already have a turkey dinner holiday and have to find something else), if you're not going full British Christmas Dinner are you even trying?

Do you not have a basementment? Fucking poorfag.

Well deflected

I thought Goose was the traditional British Xmas dinner?

Oathmark dwarfs and goblins. Frostgrave Gnolls. Anything from Otherworld Miniatures.

I want a good (or sealed) copy of Battledroids (Battletech 1st edition for those unfamiliar). It's the only Battletech board game I don't have in my collection and I came this close to getting one yesterday before it got sniped in the last 15 seconds.

He's not me. Also, my basementment is not indicative of want, but want of basementment.

gf

>sniped
>in the last 15 seconds
Are you a slowpoke?

No, the guy raised the bid 4 times to catch up to mine so by the time his was ahead of mine there wasn't enough time to down more

It is if you're super traditional, but goose is fattier, more expensive and less easy to cook, and turkey has been a staple enough to be solidly traditional now for years.
Though goose fat on its own is still very popular for the potatoes and such, to the point that once when pic related recommended it for xmas spuds, it ran out nationally

It's more that you have the whole deal - roasts, sides and stuffing, and far too much of everything though

To find copies of Arcana Exxet (that isn't $150, it's not worth that much NKG, fuck off) and Those Who Walked Amongst Us that ship to NZ. There's a fucking dozen of Gaia 1 and Prometheum Exxet on MiniMarket alone, and Dominus and the GM Toolkit aren't that hard to find, why can't I get copies of those two.

huh, didn't know that. all the first gen American Chinese I know do goose. I guess
goose : duck :: turkey : chicken

Cash.
I spent months saving up for some things I want for myself then I got invited to a bunch of weddings so Im broke.

Its specifically Turkey and glazed ham where I come from.

On my moms side we do ham and fish soup. On my dads side we do fillet mignon and shrimp.

I want my wife to enjoy the gifts I got her more than anything else. I would like to get something for my death guard tho.

I love spawn-camping auctions and winning by one cent with 2 seconds left.

There is a special place in hell

Don't get angry at me because you aren't on top of your auctions. You'd have to be stupid not to do this yourself, it's such an obvious game-breaking tactic.

That does not compute.

What auction site has such low bid increments? For that matter, what non-eBay auction site gets enough traffic to make it worth going to?

You mean you can't do this on eBay? I was just shitposting.

You've never used eBay before? That sounds kind of bizarre.

Here in cali my family has Ham and a Turkey. Basically the same thing we have for thanksgiving

I have, I just stick to buying items outright instead of having to get in a pissing contest with someone who probably has more money for it than I do. It sucks you can't swipe shit away at the last minute with a penny, though.

Hey, from one internet stranger to another...

Life goes on man. Whatever plagues you, it's either in the past and needs to be killed, or in the future and can be fixed now. Best wishes, user.

>in the future and can be fixed now
Not that guy, but if my present/future problems could be fixed, I would get them fixed.

How about some peace and quiet?

Not him, but I had more success with women when I was more forward and rapey than I am now.

>Ham for Thanksgiving

Get a real compressor with tank to go with it. The hobby compressor s are junk unless you spend a ton of money. They're all over the tools section of Craigslist

>Northern hemisphere roastie-fags

>realistic if hard
Hybrid or Starcraft (with expansions ofc)

>hypothetical
The ultimate tactical dungeon crawler boardgame in the style of original D&D that I'm still looking for but never found.

>metaphysical
More time for painting and playing I guess.

Nothing much, I'm pretty content.

My neighbors to stop lighting fires in their back yard

A family that cares, or some new dice. Probably going to get something dumb like some socks or a board game though.

M8 it's Christmas day here and currently 82f and it's cooling down. Roast dinner is a terrible idea. Salads, beers, and shit on the barbie while rocking ya wifebeater is the go

Monster Hunter World, probably. Beta seems pretty good so I'm hyped.

If we're limited to Veeky Forums stuff then physical copies of the GURPS core books. Shits hard as hell to find

What I really want, though, is my family back together again, but we can't always get what we want

A friend :(

But are you a cute?

For this fucking Effexor withdrawal to be over with.
It's been two months.

To not feel alone every waking moment. To not have moments where I feel like I'm not quite real.

My campaign that starts this Thursday to not be ass.

Try an inversion table. I used to spend $100+ on chiropractors every week. I got a $95 Innova table six months ago and I haven't had to go to the chiropractor once since then. It's changed my life.

Same, actually

My two front teeth.

No really, I tripped in the warehouse and cracked them both on the edge of a shelf. Turns out dental work is both fucking expensive and not in my insurance package.

If it's from shadowreaper hero power that just sort of happens sometimes.

The ability to make friends and socialize

stop being an autist then

>What do you want for Christmas, Veeky Forums?
Quest threads back.

I'm holding out for a revision on my Nissen.

But planning on getting one.

A nuclear holocaust causing wwiii.