So with all the talk about proxies. I decided to order a custom set a few weeks ago. They just came in...

So with all the talk about proxies. I decided to order a custom set a few weeks ago. They just came in, holy shit they are exactly like the real cards... Why the fuck would I ever pay $5 for a card again. Feel is a bit waxy but with double sleeves the same as a real mtg card.

Pic related, showing some of the lower cost cards in my order.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7gajYmdUMw
reddit.com/r/bootlegmtg/comments/766pc5/website_guys_present_their_hologram_proxies/
youtu.be/V7gajYmdUMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Keep suckin' that dinky Chinky pinky.

What are you trying to accomplish with the nonstop shilling? Do you actually think Veeky Forums makes up any significant part of the MtG market? Just kys my man.

These shill threads are embarrassing, because proxy are garbage and are easily recognized as fakes, and yet these shills keep trying to trick gullible people here to waste money on cards little better than ones you could print on those free printers stores toss in when you buy a computer.

You're not counting the cost to print and setup. These chinese printers have economies of scale because they print alot of products as well. There no such thing as free.

advertising your products here is against the site rules

Those are real cards, at least BoP is
Pretty sure Nissa and baby Gideon are too
You didn't even bother to look up a pic of real fakes?

What did I advertise?

Nope got these from a another printer not BL or VZ.

Hey man who's the one who does holos?
I'm unsure if they're BL or VZ, pls gib info.

Whoooooooooooooo?

In addition to

>"they're easily recognizable if you know what to look for"

you could also go with:

>"Wizards will go out of business if no one buys their packs"

Which means Magic dies. Or:

>"Your LGS will go out of business if no one buys their singles"

Which means you have no place to play with your fake Chinese knockoffs.

Take your pick as far as reasons go.

Chinese printers provide (at reasonable cost) what WotC will not. On their own heads be it. End of discussion.

>yet another thinly veiled WoTC/MtG is bad don't buy them thread
Yeah, we get it, they hurt your feefees. Now fucking shut up, you're just as bad as the SJWs you're trying to fucking complain about you retarded cunt.

Hello, Mark. Merry Christmas or Hanukkah or whatever.

So, how do you explain how you've just built an $X00 out of nowhere to your local group?

Why would they care? Are they MtG judges in disguise?

Just say you decided to drop some money on it. Shouldn't be a problem unless you've always been complaining about how much the game costs for the last year. Or if everyone knows you're just a leach off your parents/living paycheck to paycheck

>ordering fakes
>of those cards in particular
Show me a brand new manadrain and I'll care a little more, that's like $15 of cards in your picture. If that.

youtube.com/watch?v=V7gajYmdUMw

kek

>Which means you have no place to play with your fake Chinese knockoffs.
>implying people play at LGSes anyways

It's working.

Paper is paper man.

as a total of 0.0% of players on Veeky Forums play outside kitchen table in the paper format this post is irrelevant, just write "black lotus" on an island In pen and save all of your cash

Someone who makes Holo stamps with the planeswalker logo on it? You're full of shit

reddit.com/r/bootlegmtg/comments/766pc5/website_guys_present_their_hologram_proxies/
Video got taken down.

>He isn't a well liked regular at his LGS, knowing all the other regulars and helping newcomers become part of the community

Don't even know what to say to that familam

youtu.be/V7gajYmdUMw
Even Rudy admits it.

I bet you think pirating movies is going to collapse the movie industry too, don't you?

Every match, I just look my opponents cards to look for fakes. I don't care what are they playing. I just sit there playing land after land each turn and looking for 5 minutes each card they play and calling a judge on every mistake, decoloration or oversaturation I see. I play a cheap pile of thrash deck, just to enter the events, so far I have discovered 20 cheaters using fakes, so 20 free wins. You should see the tantrum they toss when they are spotted. The other matches i just lose or go to time

The movie industry isn't Magic the Gathering, nigger.
I'll spell it out for you:
>Big Secondary Market vendors sell mostly singles and they get those singles by buying product wholesale and cracking it upen
>Big Secondary Market vendors also promote the game and host major tournaments
>If fakes become widespread and widely known, trust goes to shit and any fakeable card becomes unsellable, causing the market to crash
>If the secondary market crashes, those vendors go bust
>Since Wizards has pretty much married their fate to them, they'll suffer heavily if that happens

Which is why Wizards changed card layout again and completely jettisoned support for all formats but Standard and Limited. Once clamoring for Eternal gets loud enough, they'll probably announce some kind of Postmodern to keep pacify that and drive up value of the harder to fake cards.

>because proxy are garbage and are easily recognized as fakes,

except that isn't true, because you don't see big HOW TO SPOT FAKES signs at events

HOME TAPING IS KILLING MUSIC

yeah no one can tell them apart right away. Amazing value.

Get out you fucking shill I am so sick of these threads. It’s obvious they’re not actually made by customers.

Obviously fake. No one would proxy those cards.

why would you proxy cards that cost nothing anyway?

who knew Veeky Forums was so pro-corporation?

Who knew that we'd be so tired of the MtG dramatards that we don't give a shit anymore?

Seriously, fuck off.

Does any of these high quality counterfeiters make custom cards? I kinda want to make a fantasy EDH deck for my GF.

Christsmass, his wife doesn't let him celebrate jew shit, that's why he's not writing for t.v. anymore.

It's easier to replicate the holofoil than to replicate propietary paper. That's why WotC hasn't dropped Cartamundi.

If you think thats the point of the video, than you're a fucking idiot. Buy Reserved List Now