hehe

What sort of cop are you, user?

This is right

b

Freeze
Point
Blue
President Dinobot

Call me Coldsnap. By freezing evil doers so that the President can smash them to bits we'll chew through crime.

Timecop best cop

B

Power of the Body
Power of Truth, Power of Health, Power of Paths
Stone
Familiar

from old thread
>57088840
>would those work for the lawyer djinn?

>I wish, without damage and/or cost and/or negative effect to any current relationship I have or other people in my life and/or to my current social standing and personal health, to be freed of any all physical and/or mental and/or material and/or spiritual conditions and/or ailments and/or anything else relevant even if not explicitly mentioned, that prevent me from being able to fully realizing my person, my ambitions, my self, and my worth, in relationships, in the social area, in the productive area, in the intellectual area, in the spiritual area of my life, so that I can become capable of realizing any goals that I ight give myself in any aspect of my life and be able to keep improving and bettering myself, my life and the conditions of those I love.

>I wish to win the full first prize of the next lottery and be the sole winner of the first prize and be able to legally and regularly obtain the money won, without anything happening before during or after the draws that might give suspicion or knowledge to anyone of how I won the lottery

>I wish to have powers like those of the DC comics character the Flash, without any negative effect, direct and/or indirect, to me and/or anyone else and/or to living and/or not living things.

>I wish to have the power, power itself that should come without any sort of negative condition of any nature, to heal any person, including but not limited to me, anything that exists living or not, of any condition ailment illness sickness physical mental material or spiritual, at no cost or negative effect,direct or indirect, to me or other people or to any living or non living thing or object or creature.

alternatively I might just craft a series of clauses detailing how none of the wishes must have unforeseen negative effects and then simply apply the clauses to any wish.
But a lot depends on what legal system the Djinn uses.

Spaceship was the best option even before the others got nerfed.

I see you like that CYOA very much, so I updated it for you!

>having to choose between addiction-indicating levels of promiscuity and cannibalism

user...

Still B.

Still B

Still b

Forgot to remove the old text and since someone is reposting the cyoa I fixed it.

math drawing and sewing.

with Adventure you can go to the Star Wars universe and savescum yourself a ship.

Still b
You never specified what species the babies are so you could say she has just eaten 10 000 chicken eggs or something ;^)

can the spaceship technology remoe depression and anxiety and improve yor intelligencee and change your sex?

>Implying that killing babies is not making them a favour in the long run

something like shoplifting or eating babies is an *indicator* of a problem, not a problem in itself. You know that the indicator is misleading though, because she has your ideal personality. Being used goods isn't an indicator however, it's an inherent problem. Used goods is still used even if she has your ideal personality.

Tok is Bioware and a shit.

Match CYOA authors to game devs.

>Writing
>Drawing
>Debate
I'll be the greatest mangaka to ever live, and subvert everyone who reads my work to my political ideology.

Merry Christmas all.
Post Cyoa's and builds.

Eating babies is worse than having a lot of sex

>Waifu B
So she just worked for Planned Parenthood at some point? I can deal with that.

My rape build for this CYOA
>Throwing
Being able to throw stuff and always hit your victims head is very useful for knocking them unconscious. Like you can throw stuff from really improbable angles like in that movie where they can curve bullets, I think it was called Wanted.

>Debate
Useful when they bring you to court, this can decrease your sentence significantly and even make you go free.

>Drawing
Well you won't be raping all the time so you gotta have something to do while you don't rape. So what better than to draw the rapes you have committed in glorious 2D?

>Power of the Contract
Not straight as powerful as the three other powers but more flexible.

>Filters
I really don't need people taking note that I can "grant wishes". Also, not having to argue with them if I can do contracts is useful.
>Health
First, good thing to have, being sick can really suck. Second, Contract feels like it's power requirements are far more subjective than the other three's and there's two factors to it, how difficult it is to extract the payment from the customer and how difficult the task is to accomplish. Taking money in exchange for sandwich while standing next to bunch of ingredients can be accomplished without any magic. Taking money from someone's bank account and pulling sandwich from my pocket would take some magic. Taking someone's potential future earnings in exchange for whisking away their hunger, that would take more magic. So being able just snap my fingers and heal people for 'free' means that I can start trading for more interesting things far earlier. Also, sick people have pretty immediate need to make a deal with me.
>Paths
Large problem after taking two minor powers was that it had basically no safety, other than making contract with someone that they suffer instead of me, which would probably require some training before it can be done. I could take the stone but that only helps against intentional evil, I could still be ran over by drunk driver and I don't want to test if my immortality is strong enough to help against being wrapped around crankshaft of 18 wheeler like a dirty rag. So I figure that the best defense against bad things is to be somewhere else.

>Door
Useful for both business and pleasure.

>Dragon
Major thing here is that if I manage to be good friends with her, she might help me make deals with other non-humans. Since major limit of Contracts is that the other side needs to own the tradable thing, this would help me skip past the human limits.

>Not sex so you can rape them silly with pleasure
>Not surgery so you can customize your dick for better raping
>Not cosmetic so you always have the perfect disguise for raping
Your build is shit.

Don't care which one. Randomize it for me.

The Adventure for me, getting waifus would be cool, but with adventure you travel between the most powerful universes in fiction and eventually conquer enough power to crush eldritch gods or universes with your hands.

Still don't care. Randomize it.

>Highlander is turning Traveler into a book.
>Other authorfags are too beta to do what Highlander does.
How does Highlander keep getting away with it?

It's almost like hard work and motivation are rare.

wait what

I havent even begun to pry out my cyoa out of my head to put it in text so i doubt i can manage to write a whole book

I mean, I made an RPG system, for what that's worth...

>drawing
>writing
>music

I can't make my homebrew Traditional RPGs work, so I will turn them into anime instead.
All by myself if I have to.
'Silent' Movies worked, so 'Silent' Anime will have to work too.
The writing and music will be so marvelous that nobody will even care that there is no voice acting.

So you think you can make better rape builds than me? Your build is full of flaws.
>Not sex so you can rape them silly with pleasure
No! Rape should not be pleasurable, I want to see their faces streaked with tears and hear their screams of anguish!
>Not surgery so you can customize your dick for better raping
You're implying that my dick is not already perfect for raping.
>Not cosmetic so you always have the perfect disguise for raping
The difference between a thief in the night and a conqueror is that a conqueror walks away singing songs of victory and full of pride, pic related.

>updated it for you!
Thank you Tok thats why I love you!
Merry Christmas!

When are you going to understand that eating babies only turns me on more.

>You're implying that my dick is not already perfect for raping

I bet it's a sad little thing

if we mail Italics to Gamefreak will PPP+ be turned into a game?

>No! Rape should not be pleasurable, I want to see their faces streaked with tears and hear their screams of anguish!
You are not raping properly if they not begging to get your dick again that shit is hentai 101
>You're implying that my dick is not already perfect for raping
How the fuck are you going to pierce the heavens with the default model?

Origin: The Now; Watcher
Tech Understanding levels: Mid
Faction: Void Hunters (Dark Lurkers)
Covenant: The Church of our Lady, Destroyer of Despair
Home: The Central Headquarters, Aeholm

Perks:
Martial Training
Frontliner
Terrorist
Traveller Adept
Unarmed Combatant
Delver
Berserker
Adoroki

Drawbacks:
The Renegade (2400)
Minor (2650)
Recovering cannibal (2950)
My Best Friend (3450)
Philosophical Aspects (3650)

Items:
Telken-Chip (3150)
Small Spiritual Vestment (3150)
Partizan (3150)
Healing-Chip (2900)
BIO-Chip (Trygon Tyranid) (2400)
Traveller leathers (2400)
Nudist license (2000)
Yuta Brace (2000)
Natural Weapons x3(1100)
'Pegs' (1100)
Basic Survival Kit (1100)
Basic Bag (1100)
ID Card (1100)
Flux Generator (900)
Internal Sustenance Module (700)
Waste Disposal Module (600)
I don't need no Governa's dalla! (200)
Toshamark Standard Computer (0)

Companions:
'Sam'
'Oghuz'
Adaira Andarsan
Shoth-uragamo'to
Lunarial

Adventure: Children of the Vast
Panic Button: The God
Path: A Champion in the Flesh

>PPP+
Yes.

Rate my dumb build

Lost World CYOA:
Expertise: (Choose 2)
>Archaeologist (Trap Lore, Use Atrifact)
>Anthropologist (Silver Tongue, Polyglot)
Abilities: (Choose 4)
>[Polyglot][Silver Tongue][Trap Lore][Manservent(5)][Use Artifact]
Stash: (Choose 2)
>[Ring of Kings][Hermetic Text]
Civilizations: (Choose 1)
>[Resurfaced] (Required Threat: The Amazons or The Moles)
Locations: (Choose 1 to 3)
>[Ancient Oasis][Isolated Vale][Hollow Earth]
Companions: (Choose 3)
>Clay Cooper [Stamina][Survivalist][Investigation][Fearless]
>Zodi Zawadi [Agility][Strength][Combat Training][Magic Weapon]
>Helena Horn [Intelligence][MacGyvering][Medic][Portable Radio]
>Mesmero [Silver Tounge][Slight of Hand][Mermerism][Polyglot]
>B'kr Birat [Strength][Survivalist][Occultism][JuJu Bag]
>Sara Stone [Stealth][Silver Tongue][Fearless][Elephant Gun]
>Zaria Xantos [Intelligence][Investigation][Clairvoiance][Use Artifact]
>Russell Renard [Agility][Trap Lore][Sleight of Hand][Silver Tounge]
>Daarun Das [Stamina][Combat Training][Palyglot][Disguise]
>Abby Abbott [Trap Lore][MacGyvering][Pilot][Moblie Base]
>Xi Xian [Agility][Combat Training][Mermerism][Stealth]
>Matuk [Strength][Stamina][Animal Empathy][Survivalist]
Threats: (+4 Options)
>Minor: [The Wild][The King][The Primitives][Ze NAZIs][The Rival][The Amazons][The Pirates][The Brotherhood][The Machines]
>Major: [The Moles]

This is my POWER OF FRIENDSHIP build.

naked danger/10

>How the fuck are you going to pierce the heavens with the default model?
My dick is not the default model...

>Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!

>Highlander is turning Traveler into a book.
>Other authorfags are too beta to do what Highlander does.
I tried to make a build for Travler once, once.

Quality takes time, user. Just give me that much and you'll have your SDA-patented stats.

At least for a little while, we'll be good again.

Is that you SDA?
I love you and Merry Christmas!

How many ammo types is going to be in the final release?

Stop. Christmas is a time for solace and lamentation. No joy allowed.

That was always part of the plan user.
HL pls return with those diaries.

Fuckin Nudists.

He has risen!

ya forgot to add your free convent trait. if I can remember off the top my head you get 'shining soul', the ability to turn the tide of a losing battle once in your favor.
you also might want to invest in some power armor, or include the set that you can get for free from SAM after a while
over a preddy solid build gudo jobu

A Tyranid don't need no clothes
Given how a Trygon is like 50+ feet tall, I think there would have to be custom power armor? Unless it's like that by default. Though, a Power Armored Trygon would be a horrifying thing to fight.

At ten thousand it's really quite impressive, that's having a baby for dinner for 27 years, and a newborn baby will be quite a bit of food.

That adds "she is good at cooking" in the list of pros for sure

How is DPU being less penetrating than Tungsten justified? It has both a higher density and a more advantageous failure mode, which does not leave anything much in the way of wiggle room to be less penetrating.

Angelanon is better than both.

You too, man. Hope you have a good one.

Some weapons will have the same weapon types, but most weapons will have variations. Think gel shotgun shells, cluster bomb rockets, and railgun bolts that splinter. Would like suggestions too, I don't really care if you guys come up with different ordinance types. They're all just suggestionsin the end.

That said, my first release is going to be a beta version at the least with incomplete graphics and horrible balancing.

A, easy, since you know, I like to SLEEP at night, and not try to block out a damned lumber mill.

From my reading, DU has less density than tungsten, albeit just slightly. If you can vouche for it being denser, then I can remove tungsten for a different ammo type. I already do that for more advanced weapons, though.

>three second generation companions and one of the spirits
>adoroki
>philosophical aspects
>minor
>is a trygon

None of these things on their own is a bad thing, but all of them together with zero explanation makes my brain hurt.

I wasn't really going for a single theme here, and pretty much all my ideas for any build ever are pretty over the place, so Apologize.

>Second Generation for Training
>Adoroki because Void Hunter
>Philosophical Aspects because It's how I am irl
>Minor because I needed the Points
>Trygon because I like Tyranids

And thats the best explanation I can give.

Will someone give me adventures in the orient please. The dropbox quality is unreadable. It keeps opening and downloading in a preview.

You said please, and I have it on me.

Well it's good to have you back hope you got yourself ready for the impending sperging that comes involved with balancing i really don't wanna see you fucked by it

I've been mentally preparing, don't worry. Whiskey at the ready. Cute shrink. Made some pacts. Blood oaths and all that.

It isn't as dense as tungsten. The problem is that some of the tungsten flattens and deforms when it hits other materials so energy is wasted. Uranium, because it is phosphoric, has that deforming surface burn off as it penetrates so it remains sharp in a way tungsten doesn't. DU is also not as hard as tungsten on it's own, but the military grade stuff is alloyed with titanium and crystallized a specific way to be about equal. It's also cheaper to get if your country has large scale nuclear power/arms generation.

user you're the best. Merry christmas

Huh. I forgot that people make "build" builds for Traveller. I saw Trygon and assumed you were trying to make an actual Tyranid Trygon from the 40k universe. Hence my confusion about why a Trygon would make these choices/friends.

>It's also cheaper to get if your country has large scale nuclear power/arms generation
Would certainly play into the factor.

I think I'll treat the penetrating properties mostly the same but save DU to more advanced weapons. I won't be against people taking it, though.

While its technically true that pure Tungsten has a higher density (19.25 g/cc) than DU (19.1). However neither materiel is used pure, both are alloyed, and the Uranium tends to make up a greater potion of its relent alloys than Tungsten dose. Tungsten has an additional problem where its tip becomes blunted while penetrating though armor, spreading the impact of the round over a larger area of armor, whereas DU retains a sharp point.

Yeah, at a glance they look like a Trygon, but looking it over they are more like a Human who wants to be a Trygon

Uranium is also vastly cheaper to fabricate, due to being less hard, even with the extra safety precautions because its pyrophoric (its also toxic, but it turns out Tungsten dust is toxic as well, so that kinda comes out in the wash).

Actually, a part of the SD universe is the advancement of materials research and tech. Rounds are propelled farther, recoil is less of an issue and thus higher calibers can be taken at less of a drawback.

What changes to standard ammunition types would you think is plausible? Tungsten AP rounds that use an alloy without this flattening problem, or at least with some sort of improvement? I would like to include just normal AP rounds without the whole radioactive dust, but with also some sort of advantage over DPU rounds.

I thought tungsten was relatively more common than DPU?

Even so, availability of rounds isn't really an issue. You're a supersoldier in highly experimental tech sent out to fight a chaotic menace.