WHO'S THAT TYRANID!!!

So I recieved a mostly broken tyranid as part of my secret santa on /wip/ but was unable to identify it.

Does anyone know what model this nid is exactly and how I should price it on ebay?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/322957841343?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2/5

3/5

4/5

>ebaying your SS present
I hope you step on a D4 and SS-user bans you. Fucking disgusting.

5/5

I play blood Angels, I don't feel like spending a ton of money to make a new army. So I repaired all the damage to the model and painted it.

that looks like a heavily messed with and scratch built tervigon. Looks really fucking good too, paint job is a little bad but the work that was put in on it looks great. might have carnifex bits use like the lower back plating leading to the tail?

I do plan on fixing the skin, and touching everything up before selling it.

That's mostly a hive tyrant.

So any idea on what I should list it as, and a fair price.

Why did you take a work of love in converting and greenstuffing your gift from an user and butcher it with a shitty paintjob and then ebay it?

Because as I said It was mostly broken.

There it is on the paper plate.

You're a grade A cunt you know that?

You are one fucking disgusting human being, just because you received a mini of an army you don't play doesn't mean you have to build an army for it.
An user spent a lot of time, effort and love to make that model for you and you're just going to sell it away, I hope you stub your little toe in every corner along your path.

So rather than selling this model to someone who will be able to use and appreciate it. I should keep it on a shelf to simply gather dust?

also that note says he didn't even build it, his friend gave it to him after he stopped playing.

Yes. Merry Christmas, you filthy animal.

here is the meme response.

Ay lmao, that's from the secret santa I sent. My friend made it actually so I can only guess as to the parts.
I think it's a Swarmlord head (with the horn shaved off), the whip arms and toxin sacs from a Venomthrope, and then mostly Hive Tyrant bits for the rest of it.

I know the guy that made it, and he only made it cause he had the extra nid bits, you were sent a meme user

Maybe just give it to some poor Tyranid player, in the Chrismas spirit?

Hey! This is user's friend who made this. I just wanted to say I'm glad you have it and gave him a nice coat of paint. He's a freak.

Also at OP, as creator of this guy, I say you can sell him or do whatever you want with him. Err1 else can get fuk'd.

This. If you want it used on a table, gift it to a nid player.

Use it as a wandering beastie for scenario games

Tyranid player here.

I love this thing and would like to buy it from you, if you'd let me. If you post on ebay, link if you'd be so kind.

Why would you ebay a secret santa gift

You fucking asshole

You took a nice gift and ruined it. You didn't even clean the fucking moldlines.

Thank you mate I'll post it on ebay with probably a starting price of $25.00

actually eh $15

Here is the ebay link.

ebay.com/itm/322957841343?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

(If there are rules about posting ebay links please let me know and I will delete this post.)

bump for the one who wanted the link

I got it, thanks for the bump user.