Drawthread - Welcome to the Suck Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/tQmbdf4.png
kekaucitron.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anchor post. Drop your WIPs here.

Could someone possibly draw out my slayer? She is of elven blood but more obvious that shes aged... kind of like Ana from Overwatch. Her days on the battlefield have taken a toll on her so she should look tired and desensitized while still beautiful. I guess in a way shes suppose to be an aged wine, old but still fantastic.Has the hair/skin/eye color (a little more on the grey side) of the right picture with a lily pinned in her hair.

Has a dragonscale necklace that is made up of all silver scales. Wears the outfit shown in the middle minus the hat but with the coat and bottom boot style (basically don't want high heels, like the upper thigh boot style though). Her left arm was lost in battle so she now has a mechanical one. Known in the land due to the holy greatsword she carries. Thank you for taking the time to read this and thanks to anyone who takes it up.

Dropping my anchor here. I'm also going to use this as an anchor for .

can I get this guy falling out of a tree with a flaming vial in either hand?

he leapt out of a tree with alchemist fire to shove down the monsters throat.

CAUSE THE PARTY LEFT HIS ASS UP A TREE TO RUN AWAY.
on the brighter side, it worked well enough to drive the beastie away so I could rejoin the party

Here's a WIP sketch. Line drawing soon.

>>mfw it really became the OP

I love the smell of victory in the morning, it smells like.... FOR THE EMPEROR!!!

Requesting this character in a way i can use her start adventures with, without the apron and headpiece, and added an armor that fits the black dress style. Something simple but not shabby, generic maybe.

Alternatively, same black dress only idea but with metal/leather pieces over it, like if she grabbed armor pieces from incomplete sets and adjusted them to fit her dress design, like if it was all she had at hand to gear up before starting an adventure. Bonus points for cute looking and the armor pieces are not mismatching or old, like if she somehow found a bunch of generic soldier armor pieces in decent condition and got what she needed.

Character reference: i.imgur.com/tQmbdf4.png

Please and thanks!

An byzantine-inspired arcane information officer.

Anchoring my cleric for Percy.

Another cleric bump

Simply put, can I get this guy without his spear and black

Drawing pulp fantasy

anchor for the OR, will probably color next

Anchoring. This is honestly the most gorgeous looking thing I've ever seen posted on this website that's OC work. Have you got a deviantart account or something user?

me dumb
me post wrong update

Anchoring this.

We're running a Bloodborne campaign and I'd highly appreciate someone drawing my hunter!

Her weapon transforms between a spear and a rifle. She has a hat like the top reference and is a freckled redhead. She doesn't shy away from scientific experimentslike Iosefka's stuff and the Research Hall craziness if you are familiar with the game,and as a result has taken an interest in ayyyliens and experiments surrounding them if that gives you any ideas.

She's kind of a bitch and doesn't refrain from behaving in a superior or condescending manner if that helps.

Merry Christmas!

Anchoring the 'greek fembarian'
and

Migrating!
Requesting my hexblade from an upcoming game. Using this image as a base for and outfit. Then a notched long sword in one hand and the other holding a blackened copper piece with a purple spell effect around it. Darken up the skin to a more chestnut brown and throw some dreds on him. Maybe a hat of some sort and more dynamic posing is up the the draw friend. Thanks in advanced

Migrating my Ainu hunter request.
He's old and quite stern towards most, but has a soft spot for his dog.
He's supposed to mostly face towards the viewer and have a serious/stern expression, with his dog happily trotting next to him.

damn who is the artist that drew this?

Anchoring so my drawfriend can find if he decides to color it later.

Hope everyone's enjoying their holiday!

It's a drawfriend from the previous thread, though it was posted anonymously so unless they speak up or you can find a signature I doubt you'll find out. Google might help if they post it somewhere later but it's iffy.

Requesting a drawing of my Orc Gothi.
1 is his hair, but it's black/dark brown instead of blonde.
2 is his skin color.
3 is his pose, sans shield.
4 is his sword.
He has a triquetra (5) carved into the center of his chest..
He only wears brown leather pants/breeches with a bit of bear hide falling around his legs, and boots (6, but a little bit less gold, and more scratched up.)
He's 7 feet tall, and weighs about 300-400 pounds. Also, he has small(ish) tusks, and pure white eyes. His ears are pointed, and are on a slant in such a way that they sorta go towards the back of his head.
Thanks in advance if any drawfriend is interested!

A Human Female Warlock, please and thank you

A bit of an odd request:
I'm looking for a spring crossbow like pic related, but done with more of a traditional medieval-ish fantasy aesthetic, rather than the futuristic/science-fantasy look in the reference.

Hello drawthread, I would like to request my Dark Elf rogue. I know she is not overly original but her is her information.

Numbers in relation to reference pic.

1 = Body type, she is only 5' tall and has a slim body, no big boobs/hips. Her figure is this way so as to allow her maximum flexibility, and the ability to slip through opening that most full grown adventurers could not.
2 = Facial looks, she has short shoulder length hair and tattoos just below her eyes from her youth.
3 = Her daggers look like this, she has at least two on her person at all times. More are kept in her pack.
4 = As a general pose idea would like to see her balancing one of her daggers on her finger tip like shown here but with a more playful manner of an expression.
5 = Ivory goggles, these help her to see during the day. When not using them she wears them on her forehead like a bandana.
6 = Wears a very long red scarf like this one only hers is a little more tattered from years of adventuring.
7 = Wears a harness setup like shown here, keeping her thieving tools and equipment light and tight so as to minimize the chance of getting snagged on something. Also from this pic she wears the short glove on just her right hand with the forearm wraps on both arms.
8 = Most of the outfit here is like what she wears. The skintight body suit that ends at the shoulders and calf's, knee pads, and the toe shoes.

Requesting a big ogre girl for my Shadowrun game.

1 - Is her general looks, skin tone, hair color and piercings.
2 - Is her hairstyle and hair ties/bands
3&4 - 3 is a gun shield that is mounted on 4 her gun. It can be a transparent material or solid with a small slit to see through if it's easier to draw.
5 - Is her general physique, she is over 9 foot tall, and if it's not too much to ask if there could be something in the image to give the perspective of her height that would be great.
6 - The 4 images here are the general idea of her heavy plate chest armor with no sleeve/arm protection, needs to have a throat protector plate incorporated into it.
7 - Wears armored boots that come up to her knees, they should be almost twice the size of what her feet should be much like the COG soldiers from Gears of War.
8 - Is a knife that she has strapped to her chest armor set in either a pull down or angled pull down style for a right hand grip.
The rest of her clothes are just some simple combat pants, and some tactical gloves with knuckle guards.

This is my 11 year old sons Swords & Wizardry adventuring party. He is the DM. Thank you for considering this request. If anyone is working on it consider this an anchor. Thank you friends. Merry Xmas!

Requesting the character on the right with the expression on the top left, grinning and revealing teeth like bottom left. The scar and cut ear that he has should be fresh.
If you want to add any background I'd appreciate if it was desert inspired.

No worries - still on this! Holidays have just been more taxing than usual. (If anyone else also wants to do it, I won't be upset at all.)

Merry Christmas!

Drawfag here!

To this user, I'm still working on this one, just been a busy few days as you can imagine. Wanted to anchor it for easy finding.

Thanks for the anchor, m8, going to be doing some work on her today, sorry for the wait.

Probably should have made it obvious it was your request, whoops.

Anchored it earlier, sorry, I wasn't sure what the etiquette was. Thanks much, still, no worries about being busy. Merry Christmas!

oh, no worries, I didn't see it, you did it right.

thanks for the anchor m8!

Got a bit tricky around the hair. I hope this is good enough.

Requesting a BARBARIAN!!!

Tall and strong(but with undefined muscularity), long blonde hair put into a sideways man-bun, and a nice scruffy beard that gets shaved once a month or so.

Shirts are for women. He's a hard man who does hard things. All he needs are his trousers to signal to the rest of the world how uncivilized he is. Trousers... and a sword strapped to the belt... to keep the trousers up.

Give him that cool calm and collected gunslinger vibe. Like yeah it's a dragon. So what? Leaning against a tree or something.

Requesting a demented jester using corpses are marionette dolls.

Image is rough reference for the jester, although it may be better if he looks less blatantly evil, apart from the corpses that is.

any simple monster request?

That's untrue but still thank you user, you're far too nice. I do have a deviant art: kekaucitron.deviantart.com/

But oh boy, I really am rusty with aquarelle.

Can you make a crab like chaos spawn stalking in the woods?

Finally a request I like. I'm traditional so I'll be redrawing this in pencil and scanning it for later. Other than that this is going to take a while.

Aw yeh!

migrating Requesting a pic of my Fighter/Dervish/Tempest.

His fighting style is pretty much the same as Mugen's from Samurai Champloo, hence why he dresses similarly.

And again, captcha bullshit fucks up my goddamn upload and makes me have to upload the image again.

Magnifique. You say you don't like how your aquarelle turned out, but I really like that John Blanche's vibe

Didn't it get delivered in the last thread?

OR, it's better than I could have ever hoped for, that's fucking professional tier artwork user.

Um...what’s wrong with Kevin the Elf?

Nah, I posted a WIP update, that's all. Final delivery should be in colour.

Requesting a privateer duelist.
-She is wearing the same outfit as pic 1 (with a blue color if you intend on coloring the drawing)
-She have the same face and hair as pic 2 albeit with jet black hair
-She also have a sword pistol

For the pose she could be waving her hat at someone after making a daring escape. Otherwise, do what suits you best its not that important
Thanks!

Requesting an X-Wing pilot for a Star Wars game.

>The shape of her face and hair should match that of Image 1.
>Her hair color and complexion (including the freckles) should match that of Image 4.
>Her pose should match that of Image 3, but the helmet under her arm should be the one in Image 2, and she should be holding a flask in her free hand.

This is really cute. I'll do my best user.

No worries, take your time. It's holidays so any and all delays are understandable and even expected.

Here's the line drawing. Colors soon.

It is very good! How'd you do the staff? It's always artifact-y around where people remove parts of an image

Looks like he did it with green user

hope you like it, OR
also i'm really sorry for accidentally bumping up his age... gotta pay attention to that shit

Casting a necrogroove spell?

Cheers m8 if u are drawing pulp fantasy please consider my 4th level fighter Gref. Sallet, bishops mantel, 2 handed warhammer.

I've got a barbarian from an age undreamed of if you want to draw him.

It's cool man, it looks fantastic! Do you have anywhere I can see more of your art?

Merry Christmas! Here is the final product, hope you like it~

Not OR, but that is cute as fuck. I'm def using that as a reference if I ever get to play a life cleric again.

Bump!

And done. Hope its what you wanted.

Lets try that again without the mistakes.

All done. Hope its what you wanted

Not OR but that is bloody amazing. Totally stealing this for my NPC folder. I might even be able to fudge that into my Pathfinder setting by saying his firearm is some custom thing.

I'm playing some Poker with the boys tonight but I'll take a crack at this tomorrow

Thanks, bruh.

These are nice!

Cute! Smile off!

I have a very bad fever of the smiles in my latest drawings and I'm glad for that all my stuff used to be all serious faces. Now I only do serious when its nsfw heh

Is that Mae from FE15?

Mhm! Someone wanted her in Lissa's festive outfit from FEH. I'm glad it was easy to tell

I need you to hit us up with some creepy SAW style forced smiles to lower the gauge of cuteness.

Could I get my elf fighter drawn shirtless, bandages covering her chest, while she tapes up her hands and wrists? Bruises and blood stains as if she's just been through a brawl would be terrific as well! Thank you.

Out of curiosity, what would you do if you saw a character you know to be in one of your games (especially at a live table) having lewds requested in here? Bonus question: what if it's your character and you didn't make the request?

Should I make my captcha from this post in pic related into a character?

My wizard got belt of masculinity/femininity'd, was content to use this on the left but because "roll for boobs hehaha" it's become inadequate enough to ask.
Main ideas

More contemporary wizard outfit, such as on the right. Shorter cutoff on the length possible, but should be kept more modest. Cloak can be kept from the left, boots if showing not so ridiculously high.
Crossed arm pose, embarrassed about assets, and thus flustered. Blushing/avoiding direct eye contact.
Art I've been using is too youthful. Character's 52 so beginning graying, some wrinklage.
Additionally, an ugly/garish belt/sash/girdle at the midsection, as that's the initial impetus and it can't be removed.
Thank ye

>character you know to be in one of your games having lewds requested in here?

I'd probably understand, I wouldn't bring it up at the table.

>what if it's your character and you didn't make the request?

I'd be honored and stay tuned.

OR here, thank you, Percy! It looks awesome! Do you have a Tumblr or anything?

>roll for boobs
Well... at least it's better than rolling for dick size. Happened once in a game, pretty sure my character was some androgenyous/effeminate race and rolled way high, while the "manly man" character rolled ridiculously low. I don't remember much else from that game aside from the occasional teasing that came up during downtime parts like bathing in a river or something.

To be honest, the "roll for assets" is best left to that realm anyways, occasional jokes barely taken seriously. I just hope your character's boobs don't become too much of an in-game focus.

Sadly not yet, man, but I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

I had a big long ramble and it boils down to:

If our characters are lewded together in-game, then it wouldn't bother me, though I'd be a bit bemused at a public request in a thread my rp partners would be aware I frequented considering I'm a drawfriend and mention Veeky Forums when I post fills to my blog.

If our characters aren't lewded together in-game, I'd probably be a little off-put. I do have an rp partner with a reputation for wanting to lewd their characters with everyone else's and I haven't found a character pair I thought fit. So I'd consider it extremely pushy.

Have had people take a shine to my characters before, though all the ones I've known of have been people I actually rp'd with. I'm not sure what I'd make of a stranger making a lewd request. Probably just not consider it my character, because someone who hasn't rp'd with me would have no idea who my character was. And what do I care about a look-alike getting lewd?

Alright so I'm playing D&D.
I am a whisper gnome paladin of Boccob, but I'm wearing light studded leather armor, and I am using bow and arrow from (horse)back. My special mount is an Ankheg (pic related) I have a tattoo of Boccob's holy symbol on my forehead (that is luminescent, i use it as my holy symbol), also pic related. though I wear a headwrap so you can't typically see it (you can leave it on or off, idc). Also part of my tattoo is two (four) lines under the eyes, kind of like a football fan thing, but more angled and not as lame looking. All tattoos are luminescent blue. I have a topknot that you can see on top of the headwrap, no other facial hair of any sort, just a very tight top knot and most shaved head. I have a small sword going across my back, best picture i could find was googling "horizontal scabbard." Whisper gnomes are the non-jovial counterparts of normal gnomes, so I'm usually pretty serious, and I'm fairly pale from spending lots of time in the underdark. I promise I don't usually play special snowflakes, I think the system (3.5) just lends itself to that silliness. Sorry if that is a lot or too specific, I'll take anything desu, never made a request before.

I had one job, sumimasen.

Bumpero

And I'm really looking forward to it!

Thank you for all your work, user, I hope you've had a merry Christmas.

Requesting a gruff Triton eldritch knight with a fin on his head that is usually folded down along his head, but snaps up when he gets adrenaline kicks in. He uses his trident of fish command as a weapon. His armor and shield look like they're made out of chitin and coral. Thanks in advance

Clean as fuck very nice! Are you Rotaken?

Ay gotchu senpai

Ok!

Posting a few characters from the days of yore.

Make another thread if you want to just artdump please.

Holy Hell!
That is looking amazing.

Here's an update THOT.