Henchmen Thread

Hey can I get some jackbooted stormtroopers? Some mask-wearing thugs? That rank-n-file, rifle but no dental, iconic-looking professional soldier?

The censor bars are also included. It's a magical effect.

Are these dudes legit? Cause I see two dudes leaning on the barrels of loaded rifles, another dude with his AK74U pointing at his buddy's back, and I'm pretty sure the dude with the Vintorez has the barrel pointing at the head of the dude beside him.

They're definitely Russian/eastern european. I can tell that just from the weaponry, striped shirts, and their faces.
As for actually Spetsnaz? No idea. But the guy on the right is blatantly Sean Connery.

These are Russians were talking about, user..

>I can get 1980 skeletons for the price of one mercenary - or 10 000 for one undead
They haven't thought it through.

Sauce my man?

considering "undead creatures" is treated as a seperate category from the skeletons, i'm going to say those are just regular, inanimate skeletons.

But they are minions! How could an inanimate skeleton be a minion? Or are they self assembly skeletons, animation scroll sold separately?

Venus Wars my dude

Sigmar bless you kind user

Probably that. Either you need to be one hell of a strong necromancer to control that many undead. Or you need to also buy there scroll of animation for 19.99 a month per set of 10 skeletons.