Play a paladin

>Play a paladin
>Build a cathedral

it used to be in D&D that it was expected for high-level Fighters to build a castle with their own soldiers, and the Thief to become a higher rank in a guild

>Play a warlock
>Start a cult

With what, heretic labor?

>Fighters build a castle with their own soldiers
But what happens if you run out of soldiers to build with?

>Be a Druid
>Build a forest

>Play a druid
>Overgrow plants and trees to take over a small industrial city and turn it into both my personal grove and a statement

get on my level
also
>captcha

shit i forgot my captcha

That cathedral looks a little bottom-heavy

>be braphog
>brap

I did!! At level one!!! Get in my level nigga!

It was a wooden shack fir a small town of 30-50 people to be honest.

But I'll build a massive one of stone when I get to be higher level!!!

Nice architecture.

>It was a wooden shack fir a small town of 30-50 people to be honest.
The Priory Chapel and Cathedral Church of Our Lady of Beaulieu holds barely two dozens and is officially recognized (world's smallest) cathedral.

Yeah, but first you need to find a great booty to pay for the expenses.

>xDDD I wear them because they're comfortable
>xDDD No implants, entirely natural
>xDDD Stop staring silly boys

>Seat of the braptistery of milan.jpg

>die of old age before finishing

Cathedrals tend to be incredibly long to construct though, are you going to stick around for the whole thing, or just found the place and move on and it'll be complete in a few centuries?

Also, what architectural style to use?
Gothicc like your pic is a classic and excellent style, but there's Romanesque, Classical, Baroque and so on

So perfect a place to worship dat ass

>be Cleric
>commission construction of a grand cathedral
>taking too long
>cathedral realization threatened by old age and construction incompetence
>become Lich
>bless construction crews with undeath because it's easier than training new hirees
>give inaugural sermon to a packed congregation of undead, celebrating 200 years of faith an dedication

That's some architecture I can get behind!

>Be Fighter
>Pledge to Cleric- Become true OD&D Prestige Paladin
>Earn piety, money and prestige for church from mercenary work to fighting evil and enemies of the church
>Build orphanages, churches and help the common man through my deeds
>Look after pilgrims and assist clerics in duites
>Convert people to my faith
>Attempt to destroy evil establishments and leave glorious theocracies in place
>Commune with deity and it's agents at higher levels to earn more sweet stuff
>Combat the forces of Evil Directly in the blood war following passing, or ascention to a higher cause through, matyrdom

This is what you should be doing- if you're running a Paladin via 2e-3.5 rules, you are doing it wrong- Paladins are literally the Oldest PrC ever and the base class paladin is basically no better than a conscript knave with no grasp of fighting and the zealotry of his faith to rely on- All True Paladins are Ex-fighters, as to compete with their enemies- Blackguards- who get power boosts either fucking way, being fighters to Blackguards, Anti-paladins to Blackguards, or Ex-Paladins to Blackguards with extra powers because fucking Blakcguard rules.

Crusaders are objectively better base classes to work into Paladinhood, because zealous men travelling far for religious warfare with nothing but the sword they sold their lives for have a good handle on reality from surviving such fortuitous tests.

But somehow we ended up with weak base class Paladins, and this is why Grey Knights, Paladins of Slaughter and Tyranny are somehow allowed to exist because "Hurf durf, Bugbear Justice and Drow Justice are basically their versions of Lawful Good."

>Play a wizard
>Conjure a tower

use their corpses as bricks

Griffith, pls.

That ass, goddamn

>Be wizard Slayer
>Dispel Tower
Just like that quote in Baldur's Gate!
>MFW the only 'good' Summoners are always shitters who traffic with the Abyss with the Chaos and Madness it brings or go fullblown Dunwich horror and become Alients/Cerebants and fuck the entire planescape up with their broken-ass Evil Terraforming evil magic

>MFW good summoners always are weak-ass elemental shitters stuck with one element, or losers who summon things of Nature that a Druid could do 100x better anyway

>the church is fine with this since you're building them loads of cathedrals
>but the unions launch a crusade against you because you're dumping the salaries in the construction industry by never letting any workers die or retire
>your workers are also tireless and never need to have lunch or sleep so they push human construction workers off the market

Is spoopy architecture just a natural result of having an undead workforce?

Also
>High Priest becomes lich to see the completion of the cathedral
>Undead-s his construction crew to keep the project going without interuption
>As per usual crossing the barrier but staying around after death hits sanity
>The cathedral is continually in construction - it will never be fully finished
>It's enormous and fantastically elaborate, but more and more additions are being made
>It's beginning to lose definition, becoming more a mountain of carved stone and architectural features than a fully planned building complex
>Still a centre of faith. though that too has become warped by time and undeath madness

As a bonus, there's a reason for a truly awesome backdrop for any boss fights

>play a bodybuilding wizard
>build a gym

>dispel tower

>unions
It gets worse.
Guilds.

>the church sets undead construction crews upon the kingdom
>work begins on hundreds of temples and thousands of civil housing projects
>labor unions protest
>church combats this by stating all work is done on a charity basis and/or for disaster relief

One of my favorite paintings of a wizard. He's got the girl and a wing man gargoyle. Even the fighter is horrified by how much he can bench.

>Everyone in the city dies from sickness due to being near dead bodies

Dude on the right will be my next Shadowrun street level character.

Now that I look away from the two focal points, there's also the woman with seriously long legs and no trousers

All houses need a might pillar to keep it standing, and I have just the thing....

Long legs, longs nails, long eyelashes.
But no lips. No, no, no.