che - Chess General

if anyone want's to play chess i'm looking to improve. We can share lichess accounts/ talk theory/ ask questions. Honestly just looking to chat about/ practice chess.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7K2k9d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

woops used the wrong slashes
/che/*

This kill the thread

well i guess i'll wait a couple months and try again

I just started playing chess year ago and not very good.. butt chess is so sexy

quess you left allready :,(

my account is Nyaasu on Lichess, I play correspondence and a little rapid/classical but not really any blitz. I also have a discord for anime and chess if u want =D

>Playing as white
>Open with 1. nf3 every time
>Playing as back
>Respond to 1. e4 with 1... nc6 (Nimzowitsch defence, allowing for plenty of nice transpositions and surprising yet solid defence
>Respond to anything else with 1... nf6

my name is c7703 add me!

You're going to regret that pic OP

Have anyone joined a local chess club ? If so what is your experience ? Is it worth it ?

op here. i'm going to start going to my university's chess club. i've casually played with a couple of people who play there and they seem to be very interested in teaching newer players

tfw ur uni doesn't have a chess club

What are some good online options where I can play against people who are equally pleb and shitty as me?

I put priority on taking the top board, if I have high ground it is impossible to lose, set my Black Khans on offense mode.

start one!

lichess.com is great. You can play with computers/ other people around your rank. Also, watching analysis of famous matches is very useful. There's also tons of videos analyzing openings and such

what

Thanks for that. I'll check it out.

>Update
you can add me too. My username is C7703. I'll be happy to talk you through some games in a casual setting

A challenger appears

Where do I pay online for free

lichess

lichess or chess.com

I meant The Duke. If it's going to knock chess off the throne, I better be able to play that shit with strangers while nude from the waist down.

Discord for chess n anime: discord.gg/7K2k9d

one of our members is 2100 ELO and has been playing since he was 7, I am the owner, a 1600 ELO pleb