Worst blunder you ever saw?

Worst blunder you ever saw?

Edit: This is supposed to be a gif image.

Edit: Click image to watch game. Made this on piskelapp myself.

Edit: Opponent resigned.

starting a land war in asia

Back in high school, ages ago, I was part of this schoolastic chess club, which had different divisions by strength, which tended to correlate with age.

Anyway, we held tournaments, which were usually play one game a week for 9-10 weeks, swiss system. And I was a member, but one that the staff relied on a bit, and the kids from the weakest group (Knights in Training they were called), had a tie for their tournament, and they were going to have a blitz tiebreak to settle it, they were busy with other stuff, could I ref the two games?

Sure thing, so I go and watch these two kids who must have been about 6 or 7 slug it out. Black had cleared out all of his backrow pieces except for the king and rooks, which were on their starting squares, when white managed to play Qxh8+; which bounced the king to the seventh rank and left the other rook hanging. White does not take this hanging rook, and maybe 3-4 turns later, black notices that he can play rook takes queen. It was physically painful to watch.

>Butthurt questfag desperately false-flagging
Every time

>Worst blunder you ever saw?
Starting this thread.

why does white take 2 turns in a row in the gif

I was in a middle school chess tournament and got disqualified for cheating. I honestly might have been as I don't know chesz, is "castling" a thing? I thought it was but it got me booted.

I want to believe this to be bait.

It is the classic one.

>false-flagging
you keep using that word

1.e4

It is not.

He loves cheating.

e4 is a blunder every time.
Pic related.

Did black get skipped on turn 3?

A bishop for a turn seems like a fair trade.

?

How did the bishop get out? I thought only knights could "jump" over pawns.

Edit: What the fuck are you doing?

>this fucking gif
i'm starting to think op is just fucking with us

Cheating. The black queen jumped over two pawns to capture the white queen, as well.

Edit: >>>/reddit