40k vtm

How would your typical vtm vampire fare in the 40k universe?

Attached: VTM-FI-1.jpg (1400x787, 632K)

Typical PC vampire, or typical NPC vampire?

Why are 40k fags so tired of their own setting that they keep on making these lame crossover threads?

It'd be a mix between a gene stealer cult and eldar.

About how one middle powered one would fare? About as grimly as any other thing living there.

>40k fags
Pretty sure these threads are making fun of 40kids and their endless crossover powerlevel fapping

Typical Vampire meaning some Generation 9-13 dude?
Badly. Probably burned by Witchhunters.

An antedeluvian could gain control of a planet or maybe even a system, but would be found out eventually and killed by the Inquisition.
Same goes for Caine. He just could conquer more and do so faster and it would take Elite units/heroes to take him out/banish him, whatever.

Veeky Forums is definitely cancerous enough for it to be both

Barring Cain of course, pretty poorly. Not because they are weak or anything, but because the scale is just too vast. The best they could do is secretly control an entire system, but even then, failure to render unto the Imperium would spell the end of their tiny enclave. Good luck getting any real power on Terra, the Mechanicus is a definite "hell no", and the Inquisition is far too paranoid for vampirism to go unnoticed.

>Vampires
Disgusting.

Maybe if it were Warham vamps

40K is a sandbox setting. Sandboxes innately invites crossovers and other reinterpretations.

Pretty well, but they would have to be careful to avoid coming to the attention of the inquisition. They would be considered either mutants or some form of daemon host, and the Inquisition would seek to purge them.

Whether they ARE mutants or daemon hosts would determine how subject to chaos corruption they are. I would make them the latter so they don't have to worry about any further daemonic possession or warp corruption. A lot would depend on whether you treat their powers as unencumbered warp fuckery or as analogous to standard psychic powers which risk the perils of the warp. A Ventrue who can't hypnotize his meals without worrying about tearing a hole in reality would not last very long.

Attached: vamp.jpg (686x800, 44K)

yeah, but turning them into a 40k thing isn't the point. what if they work according to VtM metaphysics?
Disciplines aren't warp stuff, they just work because of God's curse on Caine? Like you get infernalist vampires (the baali etc) that might fall to chaos, but most vamps are pretty anti-demon.

Typically, I don't like to bring factions into a setting without aligning them with said setting metaphysically, i.e. having them play by the setting's rules. That said if you want VtM vampires with VtM rules in a 40K setting, then that would just make them more secure since warp corruption from power use wouldn't be an issue. Hell, they'd probably be recruited by radical inquisitors since their powers can be used without risk.

Attached: pretend I'm a vampire.jpg (867x1249, 288K)

>Same goes for Caine.
Who knows. He's supposed to be the first murderer, so he technically created the Drach'nyen.

He may be some kind of greater daemon of Chaos Undivided. Perharps the assamites were right all along

So, vamps are cursed by the Emperor? They're not going to last much...

Caine is, canonically, several orders of magnitude stronger than W40K gods. He just doesn't give a fuck most of the time, playing vagrant/shut-in/cabbie.
Tremere, Tzimisce, Lasombra anties are as strong or stronger than chaos gods. Saulot would be pretty even with Emps if not for his martyr complex.
The rest of antediluvians are about as diverse in power level as greater demons and lesser gods.
Ventrue is shit.
Augie is dogshit.

Great, hive worlds would be the most perfect environment imaginable for them.

Emperor is but a human, great that he is. Even then he doesn't match your bog-standard average MtA PC.

The Emperor is an analogue of Christ, but the analogue of the God of Abraham (and Caine) is actually Chaos Undivided.

Caine would be a high powered Daemon Prince of Chaos Undivided.

>Caine is, canonically, several orders of magnitude stronger than W40K gods.

Either I don't know how strong Caine is, or you don't know how strong the Chaos gods are, because this claim seems absurd.

Ventrue takes over a planet as it beloved rightful governor, and manages it better than any mortal could.
Toreador's exposed and dusted or becomes a daemon prince of Slaanesh.
Brujah rages, exposed and dusted or pressganged in blood angels.
Gangrel signs up with the Space Yiffs.
Tzimisce usurps Hivemind and controls entirety of the tyranid race, kills Nurgle, becomes the new chaos god and wrestles domain of mutations from Tzeench.
Nossie chills in the underhive.
Nobody still knows whereto Lasombra buggered off or what is he up to.
Tremere rules Imperium in the century or so. In two, he's God. In three, he's the sole God, if not usurped by Tzimisce.

Chaos gods are bloated emotional parasites. Antediluvians, if going all out, are stronger than Chaos Gods. Three of them, individually, are capable of seizing absolute control over humanity, most of them can end the multiverse, and brute power isn't even their forte.
Caine is two orders of magnitude powerful than all of them put together. You can kill gods. Quite easily in fact, if you're a mage of adequate power or Tremere elder. You do not win against him. But he's a lazy burnout, so most of the time he simply walk past you with you being none the wiser.

>Chaos gods are bloated emotional parasites.

It would be more accurate to describe them as the focus of the emotional energies of the sentient species of the galaxy. Khorne is basically the sum total of all the rage and hate of every living thing in the Milky Way. It's hard to imagine that the psychic potential of that wouldn't eclipse Caine and the antediluvians.

>Three of them, individually, are capable of seizing absolute control over humanity

Yeah, but that's scaled to a single planet. The Chaos Gods operate on a galactic level. Beings with planetary power scale would be equivalent to Greater Daemons or Daemon Princes.

They'd like you to think that, don't they? The truth is they're only as powerful as mortal superstition made them. If they were fraction of what they claim to be, they'd be able to topple corrupt, deficient, degenerate, braindead Imperium easily. But of course it is easy to sit on the throne and scream "this makes me stronger, this I planned, this is my will manifest" and other delusional rubbish.
>scaled to a single planet
ALL of humanity. If they could focus on it instead of trying to fuck each other over, say, by landing in the universe that doesn't have the rest of them...

He's basically a god by now.
So, Ventrue=Ultramarines and Toreador=ECs?

Of course it's easy to sit on throne and scream "this makes me stronger" if it's actually true. The Chaos Gods feed on the human psyche, and the Imperium keeps humanity alive. Some of the heretical servants of Chaos may way to destroy the Imperium, but I know of no evidence the Chaos Gods want it themselves.

>ALL of humanity.
Can you point me to a source on that which specifically address people on other planets? Otherwise the fact that it's claimed in the context of humanity confined to Earth shouldn't be ignored.

>So, Ventrue=Ultramarines and Toreador=ECs
Yes. You can match clans to chapters pretty easily.

CG want everything to glorify them, they want entire universe to be like Eye of Terror. And, aside from their retarded cultists they don't get that, do they?
No need to specify. Dominate has no range limit. Only eye-contact limit, and even that for low-gen that can get no farther than fifth dot and doesn't have Auspex, Thaumaturgy or even Vicissitude.

They'd be yet another sinister thing that lurks in the shadows and behind the faces of people to suck at the life blood of the emperium and be endlessly hunted by inquisitors.

Where could they fall in? Xenos, Hereticus or Malleus? Would they get their own?

Hereticus. Except Tzimisce, as s/he's going to hijack Hivemind and assimilate the tyranids first thing in the evening.

Malleum. Vampires are pretty much devil's spawn

Bad. The Imperium is pretty much ruled by a archimage

Depends on the clan and generation.