Post IRL PCs.

Attached: tr.jpg (800x691, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/k/thread/20361547
youtube.com/watch?v=oc04NsUwvZA
youtube.com/watch?v=qFL_JAkWZy8
youtu.be/6TsEGt841pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: what makes me a good demoman.png (880x558, 57K)

Bump

I guess these are men who have substituted CON for all of their other saves. I can't really imagine not shitting a mason lodge decorated with my bones in any of these scenarios.

Attached: f4h9EC8.gif (595x335, 777K)

holy fuck, RIP sides

This is some toonforce shit.

No way this is real.

Attached: special forces.jpg (1026x467, 118K)

>it's real
What a fucking legend.

Attached: 1520609967149.gif (235x150, 1.71M)

*introduces guns to your setting*

Attached: 220px-Odanobunaga.jpg (220x257, 23K)

Attached: War Challenge.png (1080x1308, 234K)

>British man
>High-level martial artist
>Owned a boat that traveled the ocean in the region of the Philippines and South China Sea
>Rumored smuggler
>Rumored pimp
>Boat was said to be crewed by poor locals and possible sex slaves
>Contracted to appear in low budget semi-legal kung-fu/karate movie edits to sell to the Western market
>Captured and killed by pirates

Attached: Pierre Kirby.jpg (613x427, 43K)

Attached: BazookaCharlie.jpg (900x935, 79K)

Got a better quality one for you

Attached: BazookaCharlieTheBiggestTrollOfWWII.png (978x1527, 417K)

>Fights nazi in world war 2
>Dosen't need guns in his setting, only a longbow and a claymore.
How will gunfags ever recover?

Attached: Jackchurchill.jpg (379x384, 63K)

Attached: file.png (1414x2097, 2.88M)

based

Attached: Ian McCollum in The Forgotten Weapon.jpg (417x698, 84K)

>Lieutenant General Sir Adrian Paul Ghislain Carton de Wiart VC, KBE, CB, CMG, DSO
>served in the Boer War, First World War, and Second World War
>was shot in the face, head, stomach, ankle, leg, hip, and ear; survived two plane crashes; tunnelled out of a prisoner-of-war camp; and tore off his own fingers when a doctor refused to amputate them
>Describing his experiences in the First World War, he wrote, "Frankly I had enjoyed the war."

Gavrilo Princip - the living (at the time) epitome of Chaotic Neutral

Attached: file.png (468x640, 422K)

Is this guy an IRL Ork? He seems to follow Ork Dakka logic.

Attached: yFFyS3Z.png (928x664, 58K)

>Can't serve in SAAF anymore because white devil
lol? all sources on wikipedia say he retired but got bored
also says he gunned down civilians but I guess that's fitting for an IRL PC

Attached: Hitler.jpg (725x1024, 75K)

>WWII
>Wants to fuck up the Nazis
>Asks to spy for Britain
>Gets rejected
>Asks again
>Gets rejected
>Asks AGAIN
>Gets rejected
>Well fuck it, time to spy for the Nazis instead
>Get hooked up with the Nazis and told to go to England
>Doesn't got to England
>Goes to Lisbon, Portugal
>Tells them he's in London
>Makes up a fucking spy network and starts bullshitting
>Finally gets the Brits to take him
>Bullshit so well the Nazis stop sending more agents because his made-up spyring was so good
>Screw over the Nazis
>Still get awarded an Iron Cross

Attached: ab_img_garbo.jpg (144x181, 6K)

>get rejected by home faction
>spy for the enemy out of spite
kek

Oh no, it wasn't spite, the guy decided if he couldn't be a British agent, he'll just be fucking freelance double-agent working exclusively to screw over his "employer".

Attached: Fucking ABCs.jpg (467x488, 43K)

Obligatory

Attached: Finns on meth.png (1280x2090, 569K)

Attached: Marine Barracks Riot.png (1438x920, 128K)

Damn Fins, man. Them scary.

>taking the disclaimer seriously

As someone who lives in NZ I find this one very believable.
As well as historically accurate, Hakas usually have whole sections dedicated to threatening to eat and or shit out your opponent.

Fucker soon got employed to by the brits, at first they were gonna crack down on his ass but they then read the reports he was sending back and they were mostly just bullshit. So they recruited him and helped him bullshit even harder.

Attached: 1505261147278.jpg (1164x395, 108K)

holy fuck my sides

Attached: NEVER EVER EVER.jpg (1111x597, 145K)

>road warrior was just a documentary

He routinely carried and used pistols and grenades and used machine guns and was supported by an arymy that used guns so you know, nice try but the gunfags have nothing to recover from

Smacking live explosives with sticks is more common than you probably think

Not only is it probably real it's real fucking common.

Attached: Operators Operating.png (1038x444, 59K)

I think this guy counts.

Attached: k_koko_the_embodiment_of_k.png (1438x7007, 3.41M)

And here's the first screencap in that screencap.

Attached: k_koko_the_loco_2.png (570x768, 45K)

Attached: tg_fuck_vampires.jpg (1158x2336, 376K)

Can this be incorporated to Humanity Fuck yea stories and some war with an Alien species?

Gentlemen and ladies, Julie D'Aubigny, La Maupin.
>born into noble bureaucracy, learn fencing at a young age
>get involved with a fencing instructor, he gets a bounty on his head, run away with him
>make a living performing in taverns and fairs giving fencing exhibitions and singing
>eventually join an opera company
>fall in love with a young woman, that woman is forced to become a nun so she hatches a plan
>the plan is to steal the body of a dead nun, rescue her lover, put the dead nun's body in the room, then burn the room down
>it fucking works
>the affair lasts a grand three months
>get singing lessons from a raging alcoholic, travel around France doing fencing exhibitions and singing
>enroute get in a duel with a guy, stab him through the shoulder
>the dude turns out to be royalty, the two eventually become friends and lovers
>join another opera company, have an affair with a singer
>eventually join the Paris Opera, getting pardon from the king himself, be claimed as the most beautiful voice in the world
>continue as a massive sensation
>career cut short when she kissed a young woman in a society ball
>three separate noblemen challenge her to a duel
>she wins all three, kills them all, has to flee Paris again
>goes to Brussels
>eventually rejoins the Paris Opera, gets in trouble with the law with her noble friend after he wins a duel and she beats up her landlord
>retire at 31 after falling into a deep depression
>die at 33, has no known grave yet

She's basically what every D&D Bard imagine themselves as.

Attached: lamaupin.jpg (2048x1024, 172K)

I'd say the "White Death" was definitely a PC.

Attached: simo_hayha.jpg (780x1927, 211K)

Got the rest?

As far as I know that was it. And I was mistaken, that wasn't Veeky Forums. That post occurred on /k/. archived.moe/k/thread/20361547

1. You're late on that, since already posted him and got nice trips.

2. The first photo in that isn't even Simho Hayha, because the rifle is wrong. Hayha used a M/28 Mosin-Nagant, and that's clearly some sort of Mauser variant.

youtube.com/watch?v=oc04NsUwvZA

>fatepoints.jpg

>Jean de Selys-Longchamp
>Baron of the belgian nobility and cavalry officer
>Suddenly WW2 happens and Belgium get stomped
>Go to France to continue the war
>France surrender
>Travel all France from north to south and take a boat to North Africa
>Get arrested by Vichy France
>Escape from a prisoner camp anyway
>Travel France again then Spain to go to Gibraltar and then Britain
>Brits see the guy is clearly motivated so he's integrated into the RAF
>Got himself a typhoon
>Constantly ask his superiors the permission to singlehandly attack german targets in Belgium
>Get rejected everytime
>Anyway one day during january 1943 he was assigned to a bombing mission in Gent
>During the mission his partners notice he doesn't use his ammo much
>Once the mission is over he turn his radio off and break the formation
>"Where the fuck is he goin?"
>A few minutes later in the Gestapo HQ in Brussels, Hans is calmly sipping his morning coffee while looking through the window
>Suddenly he spots a British Hawker Typhoon light bomber heading to his direction, flying at very low altitude just above the main avenue
>"Scheize.."
>The typhoon opens fire
>The baron manage to strike all of the 12 floors of the building with his four 20mm cannons.
>The resulting casualties include two high ranking SS and gestapo officers and dozens of other wounded.
>Come back to england and earn a medal for heroism after being demoted for insubordination

Attached: DE-SELYS-LONGCHAMPS-Jean-4.jpg (244x300, 52K)

Different user. He was given a swedish mauser originally but ditched it for a nagant due to personal preference.

>"Are you sure you want to do that?"

Attached: abbo.png (939x718, 104K)

>Wilhelm Canaris
>Is Intelligence Officer on CL SMS Dresden
>WW1 kicks off, cruising around Falkland Islands with two heavy cruisers + friends
>Royal Navy shows up with multiple battleships + heavy cruisers, kicks the shit out of Imperial German Navy + sinks everyone but them, Canaris decides fuck this
>Goes full Tactical Genius, somehow manages to evade an entire squadron in open sea, on the run for three months
>Somehow makes it to the other side of South America, hole up near Chile
>Brits find them, shoot ship up while Krauts are playing football, Canaris gets captured and stuck in Chile prison
>Gets bored, talks his way out in Spanish, gets on merchant ship and sails off
>Stops off at Plymouth to have a look round in the middle of World War 1 while it's a major military port
>Goes back to Germany, war ends, starts organizing paramilitaries to shoot commies
>Nazis happen, gets made chief of the Abwehr
>Sees what Nazis do to Czechoslovakia + Poland, decides that they're going to royally fuck Germany and can't work for Hitler anymore
>Starts feeding them nonsense, sets up spy rings everywhere, tries to fight the Gestapo and SS for resources, becomes bros with head of MI6.
>Gets sent to Spain to talk them into Axis, actually has them remain neutral
>Saves a bunch of Jews by giving them Abwehr papers and sending them out the country as "spies"
>Hitler starts thinking he's shady, dissolves Abwehr, puts Canaris under house arrest but eventually lets him out to make him a supply coordinator 'cause they've got nothing on him
>July 20 plot tries to blow up Hitler, he goes ballistic, arrests thousands of people who were considered vaguely suspicious or just related to the plotters, including Canaris
>Was actually not involved at all, they never found any of his actual misdeeds. Stripped him naked, hung him in a concentration camp just before end of war with Allied shelling in the background. Nearly talked his way out of there, too, but SS courts don't care what you say.

Attached: canaris.jpg (459x570, 51K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qFL_JAkWZy8
youtu.be/6TsEGt841pw

Jack Churchill was a notoriously incompetent commander. The sort of guy who loses his entire platoon to mortar fire fire running forward. Or who plays bagpipes while his guys all around him are being shot to death.

Only retards look up to him.

>Jack churchill was notorious for being played like an average PC character would have been
FTFY.

I really hope your players aren't raging retards, user.

user, most people aren't tactically minded just like common sense isn't common. The only thing I'm hearing is he made his own fun in a literal hellhole which is more than can be said of lesser men in that kind of situation.

>Citation Needed
They're great, Technical Difficulties is still one of my favorite podcasts.

>traditional war dance off

That makes me wish I came from a proud warrior culture.

It's honestly kind of fun until the Dance part of War Dance ends.

>Jack Churchill was a notoriously incompetent commander. The sort of guy who loses his entire platoon to mortar fire fire running forward. Or who plays bagpipes while his guys all around him are being shot to death.

It's not his fault that the people under his command were just NPCs. You can't really expect him to give a shit about people who the GM added just to give the story a sense of pathos even though he knew damn well there was no actual danger.

Attached: Aussie vs captogen zombies and charlie sheen.jpg (1197x1365, 337K)

that's fucking depressing

That pick leaves out the part where after being shot in the head with an exploding bullet he kills the guy who shot him then hikes a few miles to meet up with the soldiers.

user, abos are either a different strain of human or they're a throwback. Either way there's a good reason they were legally considered animals for awhile until someone else lobbied for that status change.
Fun fact: they wanted to be able to legally shoot them and they couldn't do it because of them being legally considered an endangered animal and the fucks knew it to some degree so they'd gang up and just waltz right into homes to steal shit and they fucking knew that if you shot them YOU'D be the one arrested. The only reason they got their human status back was because fucking nobody could find a dsmned loophole to keep them labeled as animals while simultaneously getting rid of the Endangered bit at the time so they opted for a compromised that let them shoot the fucks legally instead.

Was he a commisar?

Attached: Epic Swede.png (1254x903, 442K)

>ywn shitpost so hard that you'll get recruited for it by the guys who rejected you here times AND be awarded by the guys you're fucking over
Not even the smuggest of lolis would be able match the expression that man was probably hiding as they pinned that cross to him.

Attached: IMG_0339.jpg (329x375, 72K)

Ow my sides

Attached: 1425260533494.jpg (250x241, 11K)

>believing HURR STRONK WOMYN revisionism

Attached: 266.jpg (640x480, 48K)

>Player decides to apply the -4 str template

Thanks, felt kinda blueballed there for a while

Attached: FuckVamps.jpg (1976x1244, 314K)

>tfw not lawful good insane

>whenthebardmakesanuntrained skillcheck.jpg

cool, time travel pills

That's a whole bunch of anecdotal bullshit you got there

They were isolated for 40000 years. Think about all the genetic changes that have happened in human populations. Genes for blonde hair and blue/green eyes in European populations. Epicanthic folds in east Asians. Genes for lactose tolerance, genes that allowed old worlders to survive the plagues that wiped out 90% of the population of the Americas. Have you seen native peruvians and bolivians? They have shorter limbs and greater lung capacity to cope with the high altitudes of the andes. And that all evolved within the last 10 - 20000 years; in fact, the Andean peoples must have evolved their radical adaptations to oxygen deprivation in under 10000 years, since humans have only been in the Andes that long.

Now imagine how much scope for genetic drift there is when populations have been separated for 40000 years.

For decades scientists have been trying to pretend that evolution doesn't really apply to humans. Unfortunately, homocentric vanity and vague good intentions can only stand up to basic logic and observation for so long.

Reminds me of that pic about an AI judging a beauty pageant and being racist with some text about the more advanced tech becomes, the more it uncovers inconvenient truths, or something.

>Everyone forgets about that time he was stuck in a concentration camp only for a German commander who was also a member of the Knight Hospitaller to say "Fuck it" and liberate the camp, freeing them all.

she died after hitting the wall at 30 and going depressed. Every side wins with this one

Proof that if your skin is pale enough, and your heart spiteful enough, you can accomplish anything.

I'm willing to bet this didn't actually happen, but... Jesus Christ.

Attached: tenor.gif (456x360, 1.34M)

It might.

I thought the longgrass stuff was bullshit until I saw it, and the pubs that service them. There were often people all over the place at night closer to towns; and there are public service announcements like that "Don't sniff petrol" song, and "Don't sleep on the road, it's for cars!". You find burnt out cars in the middle of nowhere. Burnt out cars with people living in them. People with the strangest injuries that you can't peg to tribal violence. A dude who had a shitload of toothbrushes he was using as tied on fingers, because someone had chopped off everything behind the first joint of his finger.

The outback is fucking weird. It rains dirt and dead birds, and kangaroo suicide cults are scattered throughout the place. We took to calling it the outback eschaton. It's just fucking strange. There's nothing there but weird. I took the attached photo on the outskirts of the most southerly portions of the outback. The only thing that changes is the sand gets redder the further north you go.

Attached: 12993366_1079256652134761_2324283614287529883_n.jpg (720x960, 101K)

>kangaroo suicide cults
I'm slightly horrified, but also very intrigued. Can you elaborate on these?

It's the only way I know how to describe it. Kangaroos are suicidal, sure. They're a massive hazard. It's like hitting a heavier, angrier deer.

But you'd find them laid out in *exactly* the same position. Five or six of them, lined up, side of the road, on the road in a line, across the road, diagonal. Heads, legs, tails, once even the injuries. They'd all be just lying there i the same position as one another. Imagine walking into a loungeroom and finding the entire family, apparently killed at random, lying on their stomach, arms and 9 and 7 on the clock, heads tilted the exact same way, maybe even identical knife wounds or something. And none of them look like they've been deliberately moved.

So, suicide cults. I can't figure out any explanation for lines of 5-9 dead kangas in the same position. Just lining up and jumping infront of truckies and cars at exactly the right time, waiting with a calculator to determine exactly how they need to die.

That is at once more and less disturbing than what I initially imagined. I thought this would be about cults of humans comitting suicide by picking fights with kangaroos or something like that. I didn't expect the kangaroos themselves to be suicidal.

During the day, you can see far enough to dodge the dead ones (the live ones are sleeping) and do a steady clip north of 150km. At night, you hit speeds of 40 an hour because they're everywhere and will often follow your headlights to ensure they get hit. I just don't understand how they can all die in the same position, limbs the same way, almost exactly the same distance between bodies - sometimes close enough to be spooning.

The goats are smart, at least. They never get hit.

This is an Australia Horror thread now i guess.

Absolute legend

Scroll up for the guy who was giving snake delivery services to cunts.

/pol/

Get back

Not to mention they literally had stone age technology 300 years ago

Did until the 70s, when the last uncontacted tribesmen were found.

They, uh, basically just drink and eat maccas now.

sounds like the army to me.