Invested all my money in starting an AI company

>Invested all my money in starting an AI company
>Worked my ass off in the last 2 years
>Literally pulled 60-hour weeks getting those models fine-tuned and setting up infra with my team
>Whole family gathers at Christmas and I'm clearly the star there
>Everybody's so proud of my dedication and hard work
>Suddenly a Merc S600 AMG rolls by our house
>My uncle gets out of it
>WTF he's an uneducated cuck with a shitty career, how can he afford this???
>He comes in and sits next to me
>Everybody congratulates him on his success
>He bought into BTC back in Jan 2016
>He's a fucking millionaire now
>He turns to me and asks "So, user, you're the smart guy on the table, did you buy?"
>I'm out of words. Don't know what to say.
>I'm a fucking nocoiner. Was too focused on my business. Totally missed the crypto boom.
>"Looks like you didn't. Hope that company of yours doesn't go bust! "
>My uncle doesn't even fucking speak English properly and he's rich as fuck now
>Spent the rest of the vacation depressed as fuck
>Lost all desire to work
>Thoughts of suicide started creeping in
>Got my shit together after NYE
>Started following the markets
>Came back to Veeky Forums after being clean for 3 years
>Bought the dip last week. Invested all my savings in ETH and BTC

What alts should I invest in, user? I want to show my uncle who the real hustler is. Help me get rich.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2018/01/16/magazine/beyond-the-bitcoin-bubble.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Xlm
Link
Fun
Lux
Ven
Bat

FUN

XRP
This shit is going to blow up.
Buy urself an island after this. Fuck your uncle.

eth, neo, ven, icx, req I think these picks are conservative and safe long term also look into sophiatx I think it might gain traction this year
but HEY DONT LISTEN TO ME DYOR

VEN my boy

Nice larp, buy vechain. Our ath's are also our dips.

Nice LARP OP, a solid 8/10. However, wait for btc to hit 5-6k and then ride it to 20k+. ETH will hit 8K+ this year.

suck your uncles dick for his private keys

Are you persian?

OP
The whole fucking financial industry will be using Ripplenet and Interledgerprotocol. Just buy XRP and give a fuck about what other people say with their braindead arguments.

>"Looks like you didn't. Hope that company of yours doesn't go bust! "
This is a shitty larp, but if anyone ever says shit like this to their own family they are lower than low.

It's not a fucking LARP you faggot. Shit's real. Thanks for the heads up, but I'm all dry on fiat now.

A few days ago at SILICON VALLEY.

XRP is the ultimate cuck coin. 90% of the supply is controlled by ripple investors and company members, so the price is inflated from the liquidity being low. the general public gets trolled and the token isn't even that useful, banks aren't going to want to hold the token for transaction costs when they can just have their own private chain.

OP
1 month back in time we had this

Assuming you're not lying, how feasible is it to have a company that deals with AI?
I'm really interested in the subject and considering to start a company.

Nope. Eastern Eurpopean

Your company sounds way better than any crypto investment. Why dont you just try and finish what you started?

Exactly, XRP will be cheapest coin on the market by 2020, so everyone can afford it. People's virtual currency.

Another memory from last week ;)

virgin nephew VS the chad uncle

It's a tough bracket, man. You need to have a team of really smart people (i.e they have papers on arxiv) and an advisory board with PhDs in Data Science. Only then the big enterprises will be okay to give their datasets so that you can work on them.

First read this article:
mobile.nytimes.com/2018/01/16/magazine/beyond-the-bitcoin-bubble.html

It's probably the most important thing you'll read about crypto in 2018. Seriously, do yourself a favor and read it.

Then, realize that 95% of cryptocurrency projects are pump and dump scams. Do your own research and invest only in coins whose blockchains have the potential to become the base layer for the applications that will run the industries that are currently overrun with middlemen.

Personally I've put 50% of my portfolio in XLM for the above reasons. INT is pretty new, it's growing quickly and is an almost guaranteed moon mission. The rest of my budget is currently in reserve for investing in two upcoming projects with massive potential: ShipChain and Winding Tree. But again, DYOR.

Good luck, user.

Or wait did you saw who is involved into ILP from ripple?
Unbelievable.

Here is what you do. Figure out how to make your own coin as a side project of your AI company. Also, Buying into the market right now is a bad idea, we are at the tail end of a nasty market wide crash.

But if you really do have an AI company, with a decent number of employees. Seriously look into making a company coin to integrate in your applications. Or some shit like that.

I will. The company is a long-term investment. I've spent the last 7 years studying my ass off and riding the wave in Data Science and recently Deep Learning. I was so pissed seeing some people getting stupid rich in no time.I'd rather finish the journey in a lambo now

People are just short-sighted man, at least you’re contributing something to the world and creating wealth. Seriously I can’t imagine what kind of people go
>hey who gives a shit about user and his successful businsss? Retard here bought bitcoin 2 years ago to buy coke off the darkweb and now blew a shitload of money on an overpriced chauffer car, hehe congratulations!
Just do your thing, research and invest in crypto, make your money at your own pace and intelligently. Life isn’t a race man and you’re doing really well already, stop beating yourself up over other people’s stupidity.

Solid FOMO
You could keep going with that company and make 100 times more than him selling out to a competitor.
Don’t squander a business you worked so hard for trying to make it overnight and keep up with your idiot uncle

You are describing BAT aswell.

BAT and XLM are very safe bets.

AGI is a good one to look into that you may even be able to use to capitalize on your AI project. Look into it

you FOMO'd. your uncle rekt you in your life. as a nocoiner you deserve to fail in life.

Does anyone have similar threads archived? These are fun

so is blockchain really a gamechanger.

Thank you sir, for investing in our AI future. You did something great.

I can also tell your uncle is new money.

OP do an ICO.

holy shit, my old man has done mean things to be, but not this mean.

You literally got btfo the entire fucking universe.

I'lll let you in on a tip, sell FUN to your uncle, and ask commission if it explodes.

Also since he is family of yours he should explain to you, how on earth he cashed out.

You AND your uncle should get in on fun, no joke.

this this this this this

If you already have a software company, an AI company, then you can make millions making some shitty ICO with a lot of buzzwords about AI and blockchain

You're the kind of person that makes the world run. He's just got lucky, you're the real ruccess story.

>starting an ai company

Why are you fucking retarded enough to do that. Current ai is just fucking aggregated data chatbots. You are literally trying to program a demon. Fuck you tard you should have started on simple apps and api fuckwit.

Ai programmers are gonna get the rope.

wow 60 hour weeks that’s so impressive how dare your uncle

Buy in VEN on the next dip, youll make it OP

This has got to be the weakest LARP I've ever seen and I'm disappointed in all of you for falling for it.

>XRP is the ultimate cuck coin.

IT WAS HER TURNNNN!!!!

>You need to have a team of really smart people (i.e they have papers on arxiv)

QRL

Your uncle doesn't know about LINK, he'll shit himself when you step out of a fucking rocket that has charred his lawn, just so you can take a pajeet-worthy shit on it and then get back into your rocket and burn the rest of his lawn off on liftoff.

Go LINK

The world's top 10% controls a collective $500+ Trillion in wealth. When they decide to pick a winner in the crypto game, what coin will they choose?

If this is true, then I need to put all my life savings into gold and land. Recession is coming.

B-b-b-but guise! Don't be c-c-cucks!!!

>Uncle comes into house
>Nephew, you got into bitconnect right
>N-no...
>BITCCONNNNNEEECCCCC WE CHANGIN' THE WORLD AS YOU KNOW IT

I diversify out of XRP by holding long-term call options on gold/silver mining stocks (AUY, SSRM, AG, JNUG).

Larping as a partially commie entitled jealous entrepreneur. The absolute state of Veeky Forums

for what it's worth, op, your uncle got lucky, i doubt he followed a system whose rules he was convinced of.

continue to develop your playbook, drive your company's revenue, invest retained earnings on whatever seems best to you. and fuck your family, man, when it comes to money, family is only stress. let your uncle be the one that they beg for money from.

First of all you little fag, no one "deserves" anything in life, you aren't entitled to riches for pulling 60 hours a week for 7 years, you either make it or get rekt and trust me I can relate, but thanks to crypto I finally got a boost.

Secondly, which such advanced technology, how feasible is to build a trading bot or a coin scout to determine the next 100x, I mean, the data is out there and you've a God damn AI company.

Look I g forward for your response OP very interesting topic.

Just look at this uneducated fucks. He already said he put all his money into BTC and ETH. Stop shilling your stupid-coin
Veeky Forums is infested with bots. fuck this place.

Buy REQ sir. Please sir. Big moon sir

PRL. Just buy it.

I'm a sysadmin with 10+ years of experience in web development, management, cloud storage, front-end and also fundraising through ads and crowdfunding and PRL is the biggest project on blockchain right now.

Just buy it, you don't even need to bother reading the whitepaper, I've done this for you and can guarantee this is a safe bet.

It's still far from feasible, but AI is getting closer to it. You can leverage some statistical models to use a bot for day-trading, but that's limited.

You need to model market behavior and this encompasses a lot of parameters. The closest you can get is to train several neural nets, each specialized in something. One can do sentiment analysis on social media/reddit about a certain coin (basically measure FUD), the other can evaluate coin market fluctuations, third can analyze the team's background.

And even this cannot guarantee that your bot will be accurate.Also gathering data for this is going to be a tricky business.

Oh and BTW I never implied I was entitled to anything you piece of shit. The thing I'm working on is the type of stuff that takes a while to yield a return. Some easy money on the side never hurts.

>Oh and BTW I never implied I was entitled
>The thing I'm working on takes a while to
YIELD A RETURN
>Some easy money
This train of thought. Liberal tier. I bet you voted Hilary

ENG. ENG and ENG.