Take a long look at this Veeky Forums

These are you two best options in the crypto world. Bitcoin covers cryptocurrency and its uses as an actual currency, and Ethereum covers peer to peer data transfers for individuals.

Excluding other coins which have actual use as a currency (XRP, XMR) , if your investment does not benefit either Bitcoin or Ethereum, then that investment will not stand the test of time.

If your shitcoin does not bring revolutionary technology by taking full advantage of blockchain/peer to peer technology, then it is inherently worthless in design. End of story. Period.

Bumping my own thread so at least one autist can see it. Im here to help.

I was considering making my own coin for shits and giggles. The Fabia coin, or perhaps the Goddess coin (GOD). Would anybody like to invest?

And how do you plan on generating nodes to keep your coin alive, assuming this is not a complete shitpost.

This is a complete shitpost. I would love to create my own meme coin for my own purposes but I am not a programmer.

Preaching to the choir my dude. AMEN

Doesn’t include VEN. Post ignored. VEN will be the next ETH and much much more. If you all want to be rich buy VEN. Bye

I should also add that already am all in on both.

The hardest part wouldn't even be programming your coin. You could easily steal source material from other coins.

Generating nodes to keep the coin secure would be the main challenge.

But even if you planned on doing that, it would be worthless in design. Your only hope would be generating hype and selling your holdings.

I would need to see a working product before I would even consider its uses.

>If your shitcoin does not bring revolutionary technology by taking full advantage of blockchain/peer to peer technology, then it is inherently worthless in design

VEN brings good technology forward. Theres very few cryptos that will survive the test of time, but VEN needs work if it has any plans of dethroning the Ethereum network.

Something to keep in mind. Might do some research, thanks.

Congrats OP you've hit the 3 month mark for cryptocurrency lurking!!!

Now, you're generally right, although XRP is certainly a shitcoin, but you're missing the much broader challenge of finding coins with revolutionary technology that are still undiscovered by the market.

I'm not saying there's many. And Veeky Forums barely talks about them (but it does occassionally). But that's where the real money is.

Not going to spell it out for you because you came off douchy. So try and get better at that.

Also VEN is retarded.

>you're missing the much broader challenge of finding coins with revolutionary technology that are still undiscovered by the market.

It was more or less covered, in different wording, when i said:

>If your shitcoin does not bring revolutionary technology by taking full advantage of blockchain/peer to peer technology, then it is inherently worthless in design.

>I'm not saying there's many. And Veeky Forums barely talks about them (but it does occassionally). But that's where the real money is.

Yes. Going forward, I'm really trying to concentrate on a cryptos technology and its actual usage as a peer to peer system. Thats really what it boils down to. Im not saying 100% of cryptos are worthless, just damn near the lot of em.

>Not going to spell it out for you because you came off douchy. So try and get better at that.

right back atcha, motherfucker

>Period
is that why everything is red mommy?

op, we all know this. we trade shitcoins to be able to buy more btc/eth later

>in a speculative market
>waits for tangible uses to arise before investing
not gonna make it

Best of luck to you. Relying on luck is not the winning strategy.

Just try to always remember to minimize your losses on the chance that you are wrong.

Bump
But this is kind've obvious. Seems to me that those that invest their money or life decisions based on others deserve to get reqt. As a life lesson. I've made satoshi (notice i didnt say money)with trading into shit coins and back but when someone ask me to show them or give advice, I don't have much. Because most people won't take the time to research and learn TA or focus long enough to get understanding on why crypto even exist and will persist.
Tip. the dip was caused by market manipulation due to futures contracts. Get used to them and keep an eye on that market to see which way the wind blows. Theyve mastered this shit already. Alot of the bros that got lucky last year will be just'd properly this year. Be sharp or just hodl ETH BTC XMR

>Bitcoin covers cryptocurrency and its uses as an actual currency,
*breathes in*

Eth is the best bet you can make. Btc has literally nothing going for it other than hurr durr fristcoin - think about it, on a technical level dogecoin and almost any jokecoin is better than bitcoin. Faster tx, cheaper tx, ability to scale, etc. Btc is a fucking dog that needs to be shot

Feel free to show me some video of people done the street from you using btc to transact goods and services

Kekked

So FUN is a good investment?

>Btc has literally nothing going for it other than hurr durr fristcoin

Its the most adopted currency and has generated the most nodes. For those reasons alone, it is the best crypto to be used as a currency.

Until those two things change, which will take a long time, bitcoin will remain king. Will it remain king forever? of course not. Another crypto will come along eventually and take its spot but as it currently stands, bitcoin is the best currency in the cryptosphere.

Feel free to show me a video of you passing a simple English course.

Yes, absolutely. Mortgage your house and liquidate your kids college fund and put it all into FUN