>girlfriend pregnant
>suddenly terrified
>working 3 jobs
>go to doctor after taking a shit and noticing its white
>stage IV pancreatic cancer
>spread to liver
>going to die before meeting my child
>dont know what else to do besides beg and be called larper

I sold my car for ethereum including anything else that I have for value. Haven't told girlfriend yet, she thinks I'm just trying to live a healthier life-style which is why I sold my car.

Call me a faggot, call me a LARPer. I'm doing every little thing I can do in my power to help a daughter I will never meet.

I'm instructing that the Ethereum information be held for 3 years in my will.

If you have anything at all I'll take it. I'm much more of a faggot than Walter White but I want to make sure I don't leave behind absolutely nothing.

0x8D65699B477B0a72B80c9372B4f6bCd66f5c73f9

Sorry for being a faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x8D65699B477B0a72B80c9372B4f6bCd66f5c73f9
scientificamerican.com/article/antioxidants-may-make-cancer-worse/
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=so much estrogen bigger boobs than sister
veekyforums.com/thread/3416476/business/be-me.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy Aajonus Vonderplanitz's books, he had a 98% success rate in curing cancer.

Begging or asking for 'free money'/crypto is strictly forbidden. Encouraging beggars, or posting any kind of 'free money' offer is also strictly forbidden.

MODS DELETE THIS!

Arent Bald men supposed to have too much testosterone ?

no

no begging

I'll predict: OP's ID will never be seen in this thread again.

>lose virginity at 25
kys normie

l don't believe you. l actually think you're a pajeet

Veeky Forums flags when

post micropenis with timestamp and I'll send 1 ETH

me to

Seems fair op do it literal fag

Post test results.

You have to at least prove that you're not a larper dumbass OP

Depends. Genetic balding has nothing to do with test, but high test causes balding

This. Will send 0.1

Read the sticky you stupid LARPer

I have three daughters and couldn't imagine this situation.

That being said, it's Veeky Forums. If you had some proof, then maybe.

You should consider starting a gofundme or something along those lines. In my local community, tragedies have happened and we've gladly donated to crowdfunding to help out.

Is this a real story? I mean is it even possible? In case it isn't a larp: you've been through more than most people will ever go through in multiple lifetimes. Look on the positive side-- if all that hasn't killed you you've got some mental fortitude somewhere inside you nigga

>Some normalfag gets sick
>I'm supposed to care

While you're rotting in the ground I'll be sipping champagne on the moon.

Post a picture with timestamp of your micro penis and I'll donate you 1 ETH.

I've seen this same story posted before.

A daughter yeah, but yours?

I would believe you if t wasn’t my 5th time reading this copy pasta.

>he had a 98% success rate in curing cancer.
Do you really believe that a guy whom claim his semen can cure colon cancer, cured 99% of his "patients".. how dense are you, the guy was a scammer, he litterally earned millions by sodomizing people.

Stop eating sugar completely, like remove any source of sugar in your diet completely. It's inflammatory and contributes to the death of healthy gut flora. Start pounding antioxidants; vitamin C, vitamin D, elderberry, coffee or tea (three cups a day, can be decaf if you want) melatonin at night (it's a very powerful antioxidant) and take a probiotic. Take the recommended daily intake of course, don't overdose on them. Exercise as much as you can, which might not be a ton at this stage, but do what you can.

They can remove your pancreas and part of your liver and still live a relatively normal life with proper medication to replace the hormones released from the pancreas, but if it's spread any more then it's too late. You can still increase your lifespan by doing what I said above though, even if it's just for a little. Do chemo and listen to your doctor's, but don't let them cram you full of meds you don't research thoroughly first. They will give you a ton of unnecessary shit because it's protocol, just say no to anything that sounds fishy.

Good luck user, may god be with you.

etherscan.io/address/0x8D65699B477B0a72B80c9372B4f6bCd66f5c73f9

you sold your car for eth? where's the transaction?

try twitter next time, scams work a lot better there

l think OP's larping but you sound like a nice guy. lf l was rich l'd give you some ETH

>guy has cancer, advice him to supplement with antioxidants
Jesus fucking christ..

Where's the ETH you sold your car for? You have zero balance. Bad LARP, user.

janitors are leaving this up just to shame you for doing such a pathetic larp, hilarious

Fuck off scammer

fine
I'm really desperate, i need this

TOP KEK
He fucking did it
Include me in the screencap pls

what a beauty

>you sound like a nice guy
Cancer cells produce massive amount of anti oxidants, they do this because they are a crude metabolic machine, they constantly have to synthesize new proteins to avoid the immune cells, and if they want to multiply, they have to synthesize vast amount of proteins etc. All these process put them at risk of oxidants, oxidants that they will destroy more essential part of the DNA or in otherways interfere with the "internal machinery".

Anti oxidants are great at protecting against cancer, but are terrible against fighting cancer - they actually aid in the survival of cancer cells.

So no, the guy is not a "nice guy", he is the equivalent of the "homemade crystals" from old /b/.

lol kys asap

Guys I've seen this copypasta at least twice before. Don't send this faggot anything

LMAO HHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA GOD DAMN

SOMEONE SEND THIS MAN ETH ITS THE LEAST OF HIS PROBLEMS LMAO

Buy Ark or you will get cancer like him

>got girlfriend pregnant
>with that
PRESS X TO DOUBT

see seems legit..

Erect you fag. I can make my dick look small if i tuck it between my legs too.

It looks nice. Nice sack, too.

include me in screen cap

user, bad news but I don't think it was you who probably got her pregnant.

How did you make a kad with that, kudos to you kind sir!

TLDR just KYS already

Holy shit. I won't trust anyone after this

This fucking board, man

How did you lose your virginity? Did the girl have a micropenis fetish? What was her reaction? Were the logistics difficult?

What do you think prevents cancer cells from multiplying? The immune system. Oxidation contributes to cell mutation AKA cancer. Strong immune system with an abundance of antioxidants = better ability to kill cancerous cells. Is it too late for this guy? Maybe, stage IV that's metastasized is pretty morbid, but he shouldn't give up.

Maybe he can survive long enough to try the new treatmentthey developed, injecting immune cells directly into tumors. It's completely annihilated tumors in mice, pretty promising.

This. Is it even possible?

is this some kind of 200IQ analogy? you should explain it more directly because it seems interesting but I don't really get it

This

This. Ehhhhmmm.... get prenatal paternity test OP.

If it really is yours OP, I just want to congratulate you. You passed on your genes with one of the shittiest deck of cards ever dealt to a human.

It is fake tho

>Oxidation contributes to cell mutation AKA cancer.
To much mutation in a cancer cell will cause it to die, cancer cells are paticular at risk at this because they are in many ways crude - hence why mutations that causes the cancer cells to secrete anti oxidants are highly selected for.
Seriously google it, cancer cells produce anti oxidants in order to increase their chance of survival.

Anti oxidants are great prior to cancer, but once you actually has cancer, they become detrimental.

Who's gonna pay me when I show my deformed hand?

googled it for you, first hit. scientificamerican.com/article/antioxidants-may-make-cancer-worse/
I would like to add, that it is a bit confusing because most hits will say that anti oxidants help protect against cancer - but this is in the context of developing cancer; once you have cancer, anti oxidants are harmful.

from the article:
>But scientists now think that antioxidants, at high enough levels, also protect cancer cells from these same free radicals. “There now exists a sizable quantity of data suggesting that antioxidants can help cancer cells much like they help normal cells,” says Zachary Schafer, a biologist at the University of Notre Dame

Yep, take them before cancer for sure, do not once you have it. Eliminating sugar is a good idea though.

kek
hope u get better

this man has a wife and kids

>tfw

user so wait, if one of our Biz Bros wants to do give a away if they did good in Crypto its not permitted?? I think that should be allowed.

based

Op seems intoxicated with an estrogen agonist. The fat depots are a detox strategy for lipid soluble compounds. The cancer fits in this image too. sorry. Where are you from? Do other males in your neighbourhood have similar symptoms?

>people actually make money LARPing on a Hindu Moms Against Unibrow Shaving internet community

Should I get in on this?
>hey guise im a nam vet and these flashbacks are really haunting me and keeping me awake at night pls send me crypto

Jesus christ how pitiful. Anyway nice larp.

Are you guys literally retarded?
My penis is 18cm erect and soft I can make it look like the picture OP posted

That guy fucks

Begging is not allowed. Enjoy your ban.

Wow a non brainlet on Veeky Forums
Fuck off fud'er. I've read damn near all his material and that's bullshit

Your penis looks like a big clit

This guy is asking the real questions.OP answer this. Green Text if possible.

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=so much estrogen bigger boobs than sister

First time he posted his tits.

Something is not right here

COPYPASTA

veekyforums.com/thread/3416476/business/be-me.html