/cider/

I know there are at least a few of you out there that enjoy cider. What's your go to?

I haven't tried any of these before, but I know the 2Towns won't disappoint. Their seasonal winter one was fantastic.

angry orchard green apple is good and fairly priced

Pic related is REALLY good, but expensive as fuck. Almost $20/bottle.

>angry plebchard
step the fuck up senpai

Pic related is what the local neds get smashed on.

Personally, I enjoy a good can of Scrumpy Jack from time to time.

Kopparberg for me. Mixed fruit is delicious, the cinnamon apple one is also fairly nice. Pear is good too, but I can't stand strawberry and lime flavour.
Rekorderlig is basically the same stuff, but the passion fruit flavour is delicious.

You can't beat cider on a cold night. Especially when you can just leave the cans on the ground to chill down to a cold temperature.

I like to mix rum with it.

Angry Orchard was my starting point with ciders and I did enjoy green apple quite a bit. But I've gotten used to drier ciders and Angry Orchard tastes ridiculously sweet now.

I haven't tried Muse but I have gotten a bottle of Iceman before. Wasn't really anything special.

Gotta go with Finnriver. Their black currant cider is especially amazing.

Love this stuff, it's not too sweet.

> Gluten-free
And into the trash it goes. Apples don't need to be marked gluten-free.

anybody here /dry cider/?

forgot pic

Some ciders use gluten-based yeast in processing.

>cider

Disgusting

Any cider that's actually just fucking cider, not sweetened, or with additives or whatever the fuck. Traditional Dry AO, Sonoma, Kelly's. Sometime's it's actually hard to find this shit.

Picked this up at Trader Joe's. I wasn't expecting all that much for $5, but I'm pretty blown away. Well balanced, not too dry, great flavor. If it was a little more tart it would be almost perfect.

Haven't had cider in a while but Bulwark was deece.

I dislike dry cider, It's like getting an apple that's gone mealy.

Sorry, too expensive me laddo.

Somerset chap here.

I feel sorry for most of you guys never getting the real Scrumpy experience of finding real Farmhouse Cider.

kek
What the blazes it that behind the bottle? . . .some sort of medieval lute or what?
Can you play it?

Not my pic but it looks sort of like a ukelele but it has steel strings or it might just be the lighting.

>looks sort of like a ukelele
You are probably right.

Pissed up on cheap white cider and a ukelele, what could possibly happen here?

I like overly sweet things
Anyone else?

Fun times my friend, fun times.

>tfw you can't buy cider in 2L bottles
I had some ginger cider from Trader Joes last night. It was really good!

You can but it isn't a good alcohol content::Price ratio. Gotta get your drunk on cheap.

I've only recently gotten into cider when I went to Bretagne
I love me some Kerné, but I'm trying out other stuff
too bad every "cider" sold in Belgian supermarkets I've tried so far is just apple syrup with bubbles

2Towns is so good. They're located pretty close to where I live, so they're really easy to find for me. The Marionberry one is A+

I can't find a picture showing the name and stuff, but I tried this recently. It's Cranberry Jewel from Apple Outlaw, and it was pretty good

Got a few bottles of this stuff at Tesco, i was a bit doubtful as i'd never heard of whisky cask, but it was bloody good, taste of honey and oak through it with a bit of heat from the whisky.

This.

I was usually just making my own out of apples I was getting for free from orchards I worked for and mixing crab apples in to approximate cider apples. It was usually really good.

hopped ciders are the best

I enjoyed this the other day

Two towns is good, but its way overpriced. Maybe if yo swing by the Orange store and fill a growler, but by the bottle its too damn $$$$$

Cider from Quebec made by Trappist monks. Pretty good stuff.

Muse is like a solid five times better than Iceman. Strawman was eh, but Muse is worth the money. I like them REAL tart, so none are really for me, but try muse and see if you can get ahold of Woodchuck and Blue Mountain. They're my go to ciders.