>pulls this shit out

wat do?

>chugs bottle
>I can handle the heat

Find better friends.

tell him you wanted hot sauce, not ketchup

>tell him to get that chink sauce outta here

*Unsheathes Daves*

throat fuck him and when you're about to cum, sprinkle some tobacco in his mouth.

Murder suicide

/thread

I love how white people try to tell everyone else what good hot sauce is. Fucking faggots. Thi shit is good and so is texas pete hotter than hot sauce you fucking cum guzzling white motherfuckers. Yes I am nigger and spic so I know hot.

Protip: nobody cares

Protip: you're a faggot and you're fat. Sit on a bottle of your favorite hot sauce, do a handstand and realize that's the only stimulation you'll ever get.

>being this upset that nobody cares what you have to say

why are you calling your white friends the n word?

Well it depends.
If you like sriracha, then use it.
If you don't like it, politely ask your friend if he has any other hot sauce. If not, then just eat your food without hot sauce.

Nig Nogs gon Nig

I never quite got the sriracha hate on here. It's not a bad hot sauce. There are way better ones out there, yeah, but it's nice to have on hand.

dig right in :)

>let epic manly beard

Disgusting, his beard probably has more germs in it than anot outhouse

That is not a proper way to treat a beard.

fuck you mate

>take sauce
>put it on the food
>mutter "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes" under by breath constantly while eating
>friend asks me what the fuck my problem is
>I start saying it louder and louder as I'm eating
>eventually I'm screaming it at the top of my lungs, THIS IS REDDIT THIS IS MEMES THIS IS REDDIT THIS IS MEMES
>the cops are called

insecure low test men detected

dude has the eyes of a pedophile probably the lips of one too but the beard covers it up

Whatever you say, you filthy barbarian.

LOL you look like this dude Kevin I know and are probably his stinky ass.

niggers don't know shit about what's hot, you dumb monkey. go back to eating your hot cheetos, faggot.

Fuck Siracha. Boba sipping whitewash deniers and obnoxious whites won't shut the fuck up about it.

t. whitewashed asian

>chink

It's it made in like Indiana or something?

You're a god damn genius, user. Beard bowl is the bomb

It's made by some Vietnamese. The texts say "Tương ớt Sriracha" which is Vietnamese for "Hot sauce Sriracha". And no, it's not available in Vietnam.

Quoted wrong person.
Was meant for

Somebody is sharing their condiments with you at not cost to you other than being their "friend."

The answer to your question is to either use it or, if you don't like sriracha, just respectfully decline. Either way, don't act like a sociopathic 'sperglord.

i retched