Veeky Forums rage thread

Post shit that grinds your gears
buzzfeed.com/robynwilder/the-definitive-ranking-of-cheese-from-worst-to-best#.tpOdQoDZg

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/food/comments/4g695o/barbecue_chicken_pizza_with_bacon_caramelized/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking buzzfeed

Those facebook cooking pages that use excessive amounts of cheese in everything they make.

oh my god i am actually really angry, thanks OP

If you needed any confirmation that is article is shit.

Also look how witty the commentary is! LOL

>If you needed any confirmation that is article is shit.
I don't, it's Buzzfeed.

>Memefeed
cheddar is ranked 2.
goats cheese is just termed "no" and out ranked by "american cheese"
i dont get it man

thanks for giving buzzfeed hits you fuckass

this, why are they so popular when they dont actually do anything

reddit.com/r/food/comments/4g695o/barbecue_chicken_pizza_with_bacon_caramelized/
>Makes a pizza
>Uses fucking cheddar on it
I get irrationally angry when people use mis-matched cheeses in dishes. Basically if you use a cheese that comes from a different part of the world that the dish originated from it sets off my autism to 11.

>Thinking ingredients can only be put together when they're from the same part of the world
>Not combining things based on if it tastes good or not.

That's some real autism right there.

That's not just autism, this is...

ADVANCED AUTISM.

>buzzfeed

pic related

Am so fucking raging but has nothing to do with food.

fuck you OP cuck faggot

what a dumb bitch holy shit

But america is a melting pot of culture so I would consider cheddar as being from 'that part of the world'. Unlike france where all of their food is highly restricted in certain regions, America is making everything.

I'm not too uptight about matching regions but come on, he's talking about cheddar on pizza. My family did that on all our homemade pizzas or when they wanted to fancy up red baron. It goes as well as you'd imagine. Some people just hate food and go out of their way to ruin it.

I know it's autistic and probably prevents me from discovering some good combinations and recipes, but it's the only thing I get that autistic about. I usually just keep my mouth shut too.

They're clickbait experts, they make money out of shit like this but they KNOW people will click on it.

Pizza was invented in America user, and everythings american :^)

also I understand, I get extremely autistic about kombucha, its actually embarrassing and I excuse myself if the conversation comes up sometimes.

>people who go apeshit for FOTM foods like pho or shakshuka but then completely forget about it as soon as the next thing comes along
>cottage pie advertised as shepherd's pie
>when people buy the second-cheapest wine and act like they know their shit

>buzzfeed
you are the retard OP

BBQ chicken on pizza didn't already set you off?
I'd rather have 4 cheese pizza with cheeses all over the world than chicken on pizza

Why the FUCK are you reading shit from buzzfeed??

but bbq chicken pizza is good

posting clickbait...

When folks give a shit that I like ketchup on my steak. fuck off with that shit. Wanna fight about it!

tell me your kombucha autism, user

>Cottage cheese last place
>String cheese above feta
>Cheddar is number 2

goat cheese is literally GOAT. fuck.

>Sometimes the benchmark for cheese is whether you can gnaw it straight from the block while gazing blearily into your fridge.
This is what normies actually believe

Wait, what year was Pho meme food?

We have a little place in St Louis that's actually named Pho and I used to go there with my previous boss, and he died like 12 years ago, so they have been there a while.

I never noticed a Vietnamese soup craze, when was this?

Any negative comment about it I'll
>start talking about the proven facts about it which can take 20 minutes easily
>how the taste isn't for everyone
>how its made and how that effects my life

and positive comments I do pretty much the same thing except a bunch of shit about how easy and fun it is to make, and whether they want to try making some, and offering them some of mine. I get extremely overbearing about it.

I guess it isn't that bad, but people have started to get pissed at me about it. And I'm just as bad with water kefir, milk kefir, beer, wine and cider. I think they only stay around me because I always give them alcohol.

Mt personal top 5. Keep in mind that I really only buy what the supermarket sells

1. Provalone
2. Chedder
3. Gorgonzola
4. Swiss
5. Mozerella