What are some good cookie recipes Veeky Forums?

What are some good cookie recipes Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/recipes/2013/12/the-food-lab-best-chocolate-chip-cookie-recipe.html
theflutterknight.deviantart.com/art/Flutterknight-s-Cookie-280943322
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know.

1. buy tollhouse cookie dough
2. bake as instructed
4. enjoy

the oatmeal raisin recipe on the quaker oats label is purdy darn good.

>take oatmeal-raisin cookie recipe
>replace raisins with dried cranberries

Try somewhere else, Barneyfag doesn't patrol this board.

Tollhouse recipe is the pinnacle of chocolate chip
Morton Salt recipe also makes a fine chocolate chip, a little more crumbly and milk friendly.

>he watches cartoons made for preschool age girls

>He uses anime pics

Complete failure at damage control

Please kill yourself and try again

This is by far the best cookie recipe i have. I hope it's what you're looking for.
>even my god damned cook book has a blog post before the recipe

Spotted the barneyfag

seriouseats.com/recipes/2013/12/the-food-lab-best-chocolate-chip-cookie-recipe.html

These came out godly when I tried them. Just the right balance of chewy and crispy. You can skip the sea salt at the end, they work just fine without them.

What is this meme I'm missing, is the op not using clip art? Did i feed the shitpost bot by mistake?

Nice try barneyfag

Literally who?

>hurp durp I've done been found out!

Kill yourself

I've only just realized you think I'm feeding pony memes invading Veeky Forums. Sorry i didn't recognize the shit flash art as /mlp/, and while you're feeling superior over someone who isn't in on the newest /mlp/ trash subtle Veeky Forums shitposting memes, do me a flavor and really enjoy that smug of yours.

Stop spreading your cancer and go back to your containment board please and thank you :^)

Isn't this the same recipe on the toll house chips bag?

What kind of cookies OP?

Pic related is my default recipe but I have a bunch I could post.

None, OP just wanted to shill Barneyshit.
This is nothing new from the slew of containment board shit that gets posted here all the time
theflutterknight.deviantart.com/art/Flutterknight-s-Cookie-280943322

I browse /mlp/ a shit ton and I didn't even notice this was a stealth until it was pointed out.
So basically that guy who pointed it out managed to figure out a really obscure reference and yet claims to hate what it is referencing.

Looks like Barneyfag's on Veeky Forums now. God help us.

>yet claims to hate what it is referencing
Only to show that it breaks GR15.
It also helps that he made his degeneracy known by saying ">mfw I posted this shit on Veeky Forums, /v/ and /k/" while being a filthy frog poster as well.

Buy those pull apart cookie dough sheets, but don't pull them apart. Enjoy from the branch of a tree in your backyard while throwing rocks at passing children.

>Breaking GR15
I see no cartoon ponies.

I've seen OP the faggot in the bans log for posting food vectors from the show under GR15.
It doesn't just apply to horses themselves, it applies to humanized, EqG and TFH.

Oh my god, you're actually here.
What have I done.
What have I fucking done.

I CAME IN HERE EXPECTING A CIVIL DISCUSSION ABOUT COOKIES, GOD DAMNIT!

And it was all ruined from the beginning with OP being a Barneyfag.

Just why.

Try this guy's cookies

What makes you think he will when his main purpose was to try to escape the containment board?