I tried one yesterday and, while better than a normal spicy chicken, it was still mild as hell

I tried one yesterday and, while better than a normal spicy chicken, it was still mild as hell.

Is there any fast food meal that's actually hot?

That sandwich tastes ok I guess but it's way too fucking messy.

I always get the shits whenever I eat one of those.

I tried the fries and they had a good level of spiciness to them. I think the issue is that they don't seem to use actual jalapeƱos for the spice - I'm pretty sure the peppers are literally green peppers. The spiciness all came from the cheese sauce.

The closest I can find to any kind of heat at all is taco bells ghost pepper thing, and it's still mild.
the KFC tennessee whatever shit would be good but it's far too oily.

Obviously not true ghost pepper hot, but in terms of fast food the taco bell ghost pepper sauce was pretty damn spicy

it is not better than the original, the regular spicy chicken is the best fast food sandwich out there

>yet another "why isn't this hot, god this is like a 2 on the scoveille scale, god I've had ghost peppers, I measure my dick in scoveille units and I didn't find this hot enough for my men's group discussion about how manly we are because we eat hot food"

inb4:
>lel white people
>bitching about fast food posts on ck
>calling you a fatass

Why do you continue to do the same thing every day?

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

]
There was a disconnect between the flavor and the spiciness. It wasn't "made with hot peppers" hot, it was "Let's add some capsaicin powder to our regular cheez sauce for the millenials" hot.

Back in the 90s, their spicy chicken would occasionally -- but not always -- have some heat.

That's about the only example I can think of.

Very disappointing IMO, every time I try a fast food place's new "super hot" item I'm let down

No kidding, whoever made mine added an insane amount of sauce.

On a side note, I asked for no cheese slice. What I received was a sandwich with no jalapenos or onion. There was a cheese slice on it. It was a drive through, so I wasn't going back.

Fucking fat ass white people bitching on Veeky Forums what's new

You neckbeards need to stop wasting your money on all this fast food shit, buy drugs instead...you'll live longer and save money.

How spicy is it compared to the jalapeno double?

>t-thanks...

Very mild. Also turned my insides into water in fairly short order. Never again.

Your insides are already water.

Like I said, you can't expect actual ghost pepper level hotness. But compared to most fast food "spicy" items the ghost pepper griller was quite hot

Aren't those gone from the menu?

Has anyone tried the hot chicken from KFC? I want to try it so bad but i don't eat that stuff anymore

Ya, now they just have the "beefy nacho griller" which is the exact same thing, just with nacho cheese. They don't have the diablo or volcano sauce around anymore unfortunately

>Is there any fast food meal that's actually hot?
the Extra Hot from Prince's Hot Chicken. GLHF.

DQs flamethrower burger has more kick than i expected, the sauce is hotter than the avg fast food 'hot' sauce, that and jalapeno bacon (unsure of how thats created) and pepperjack cheese. Not like shit your pants hot, but hot farts hot for sure.

All of their chicken is hot, user.

What the point then?

They don't even have the lava sauce anymore

Did they change the formula? I tried it last year and I couldn't stop sniffling up my runny nose.