Just got back from tacobell/kfc joint, tried both, and the food was MEDIOCRE

Just got back from tacobell/kfc joint, tried both, and the food was MEDIOCRE.
Taco bell was uneventful almost bland and kfc was overcooked sloppy oily mess.
I rode a bus for hour and a half for this?
Why is this praised so much on this board?
Please explain.

You made a mistake buddy. You should have gone to Popeyes. They even serve Gumbo and shit

there is no popeyes in canada, smartass.

Where the fuck do you live? I know the location of 4 within 20 minutes from my home

Montreal. There is none.

Sure, if you live in a flyover province.

Fair enough. Southern Ontario is basically America so we get that stuff here. Much better than kfc

Pls leave Jean-guy.

no u.
explain why u guys praise taco bell and kfc so much?

I never praised taco bell. They're the last taco place I'd go to. They're very bland and sloppy and I had their nachos last week and they tasted like puke.

If they tasted like puke how is it bland? You just stated it had flavor.

then why do u guys always make those huge taco bell threads with like at least 100 replies?

What exactly did you order? Be specific. It's important.

The cheese tasted like puke. I was mainly referring to the tacos they make and they ground beef they make it with. All their tacos have the same lettuce, sour cream, cheese and ground beef with seasoning. I used to make that every other day at home so it's nothing special.

I can understand that. Don't get ground beef next time. They can put any of their meats in anything you order. Granted, it's nothing special regardless of the meat type or anything. It's just better than the ground beef which is like quadruple ground and only the oil in it is flavored I think. As for the chicken, I don't like KFC at all so I cannot comment on that. Taco bell steak tacos are okay, though. Or the burrito thing with a quesadilla around it and steak inside. I don't remember the name.

should have gotten a double down

your entire country is flyover, leaf

Spoken like a true American. Not learning anything about any other nation what so ever. Way to make us proud, dipshit.

4 piece chicken, sauce, macaroni salad, fries and two burritos

>projecting
Literally any other nation is more interesting than Canada.

so you don't like pancakes or french toast, eh?

>I rode a bus for hour and a half for this?

3 hour round trip

user, did you actually make a day long trip out of visiting a combination kfc/tacobell?

yes because it's far from where i live and its only like 2 place in the whole city.
guys i'm dissapointed in you for hyping me up and promising me great things.

Ah, well there's you're problem. You didn't have KFC, you had PFK.

OP are you unabomber 2?

live out in sticks making bombs in tiny shack?

kfc/taco bell is an acquired taste
you need to go back a few times

We have the hottest women too. 416 reporting.

Where I live in Northern California they have a Big A's mixed with KFC

>acquired taste
nice try faggot, fool me once...

>T Bell
>bland

What did you order a soft taco or something?

416 waddup

Raps gonna win tmr senpai

I only go to KFC because I can get fried chicken and mac and cheese in one meal, the quality is garbage though

at least KFC has 5 dollar meals that are pretty filling, Popeye's is expensive as fuck for the quality and their chicken is too greasy