What food can give me the biggest, nastyest, longest, loudest farts?

what food can give me the biggest, nastyest, longest, loudest farts?

taco bell

Ask your mom what she ate when she gave birth to you.

i was born through cesarea tho

She must've mastered the tummy fart. It's like a queef but higher up.

Beans and cumin powder.

buffalo wings, bleu cheese, and beer always give me rancid, sulfurous farts.

2 cans of this

Red pepper paste made of roasted red peppers, roasted garlic and Peppadew peppers.

It's what lead to the breakup between me and my gf, that and her cheating on me.

mixture of beer, fiber-one bars, 8-bean chili and a slice of cheese cake. Worst farts of my life.

Everyone's different.

Coleslaw
>thread

It varies from person to person.

Probably eggs?

For me it would be anything with milk

Boiled seafood and cocaine

More like your farting led to her cheating on you which led to your breakup

That depends entirely on your health and your gut bacteria. That said, a large dose of protein and carbs from foods you never eat usually does the trick.

Lentils.

this and well aged cheese or yogurt
>tfw drink two cups of kefir, eat half a wedge of gorgonzola, and a side of lentils

Brussels spouts can give you wicked amounts of gas if you don't eat eat them often.

I always get wicked diarrhea when ragin blow. Im usually packing pepto n gotta whip what out then

I too would like to know.

Some good old activated almonds

a can of goya black means mixed with a microwaved bag of brown rice
leafy greens
gas station double cheeseburgers that come individually wrapped in plastic
slim jims gimme some p. nasty farts

Whatever you settle on, for maximum effect make sure you don't chew it properly.

Ajvar?

Beer, beans, dark greens do it for me.

cheese, meat, alcohol, and grease add smell

fiber, whole grains, cabbage add volume

I think having a fat ass makes you fart louder. That's where the sound comes from, right? Butt cheek flapping?

beer, butterscotch schnapps, really greasy/spicy chicken, pickled eggs

Any time I get indigestion it's the worst smell. No single food can match it. So try eating too much food and quickly going to bed.

Bacteria ridden chicken, Yeast drink and a block of bacteria and lactose.

yep.

Throw some pre-biotics on that fire

Eat something disgusting and greasy that had meat in it, doesn't matter chicken tendies or pizza or burgers and down it with some alcohol, nothing will make your farts worse than booze.

Drink a 4 pack of Guinness, Problem solved

Horse radish-mayo.

haha

Loads of eggs. I used to eat 6 eggs a day and my farts were just unbearably disgusting.

mix up baking soda and water. swallow, do not burp
You'll rip some of the longest dankest farts around and if you have and turds in the chamber it will blast out like a machine gun.

Then you weren't born, you were literally ripped out like a growing tumor out of you Mom.