Is it safe to eat pizza leftovers I left 6 hours ago at room temperature?

Is it safe to eat pizza leftovers I left 6 hours ago at room temperature?

No

Nigga what? I leave my leftover pizza out all night and eat it an the morning and I've only died twice so far

Well fuck you then. I already ate it.
I'll let you know if I die.

Yes, what the fuck man. It's probably good to eat for multiple days. Please just take it to /sqt/ or /qtddtot/ next time.

My russian friend's family would leave pizza out for days, it was disgusting. 6hrs is no big deal though.

Fuck. It's so hot in Russian houses. No way would that be safe.

Yes they never turned the a/c on, and this was not russia where it's cold all the time, very hot where they lived.

it's fine, I forget about pizza all the time and don't throw it into the fridge until a few hours later

Used to sleep over in my friends garage that would get really hot in the summer and we'd eat leftover pizza when we woke up all the time.
The thing you actually have to worry about is if insects got at it.

Technically by sanitation guidelines? No. But as long as you're not serving that shit in a restaurant like, go at it. Depending on the toppings really (story in a sec)

On the Russian train here, in Sweden my ex would leave pizza out all the time, then insist I eat it when it had sat out like 2-3 days. Like, fuckin nope. That sauce definitely had mayonnaise in it. That was weird and probably attempted murder.

>I've only did twice

You might get some Hershey Squirts but probably not.

Yeah.

Shit I go a week

Yes, I know people that don't even put it in the fridge over night. Think about what it is. It's salt, fat, bread and sauce. That isn't going bad quick.

You fool.

Depends on toppings. I've left pizza out overnight plenty of times and eaten it in the morning, but I'm an abomination and only eat plain cheese pizza. If you get meats it might not be so wise to leave it out.

I'll leave the meatlovers pie out for a day and it's fine.
Can't confirm two or more days but only because it gets eaten before then.

Mayonnaise on a fucking pizza? Is that nigga a ninja turtle or something?!

Okay, actually, I looked it up and it's yoghurt and sour cream. Not mayonnaise. Still not two things I'd want to ingest after days of sitting out. Soz, we don't have kebabs in my native land, much less kebab pizza. Thought the sauce had mayo in it.