Twiggy Sticks

Never heard of you guys talk about this, how do you think of them? They're only $15/kg at the supermarket so I bought 500g and they're pretty good. Is there any other way to eat it than just raw, or is there something they go good with?

those are dehydrated cow penises

enjoy

cows don't have penises retard

the sexy ones do

do you mean kabanosy? i pity the foreigners who dont get to experience the kabanosy diversity. we have horse kabanosy, lamb kabanosy, beef kabanosy, turkey kabanosy, pork kabanosy and more. then each of those has distinct style: chili kabanosy, cottage kabanosy, salty kabanosy, mild kabanosy, indian style kabanosy and so on.
they're basically a snack, you dont do anything with them except for eating stright away when the game is on. you can dip them in sauce i guess?

If you have the money, you can probably make some easy cash by running a kabanosyre or whatever you want to call it over here in the US. Just have a bunch of varieties, charge a lot, make sure it looks authentic but clean, pretend your some kind of Polish mountain man, and have goofy shit you found lying around in Poland, maybe some kind of soviet trash. Market it like glorified slim jims.

i wouldve expected this stuff to be far more popular since kiełbasa's relative success. its our equivalent of beef jerky - quick, protein rich and satisfying snack. if you ever get around to it try horse meat kabanosy. its super lean meat packed with favlour, traditionally very spicy and garlicky. im going to bed, its 2 am now.

They're common in liquor stores, convenience stores as individual sticks. You can buy packs of them in grocery stores.

But most people assume they're a higher quality slimjim which is a greasy, fatty, meatstick. They're good, but they're not that great considering you can buy them for $3/15.

Good shit right there.

Kek

Fucking dumbass

those are kabanosy. dont steal my heritage.

that's just set off a deep pang, gonna pick up a handful tonight. Maybe a kabana too.

aren't those sold at pet stores as 'bully sticks'?

oi twiggy sticks are fuckin rad m8

they are made mostly of hearts

these processed meat snacks are terrible for you i wouldn't go buying half a kilo at a time unless u want to die in ur 50s

They taste weird but I'll still eat them.

Ale polski thread. Co dzisiaj jedliście, anony?
Płatki owsiane z bananem tutaj.

If you're an Ausfag, just grill a pack of Gotzinger Jalapeño and Cheese kranskies.
Taste fucking amazing and cost less for full size smoked pork kranskies.

Własnie jadłem kabanoski jak zobaczyłem ten thread ;^D

But what if it's a feminine penis?

sorted. They're some pricey shit though, more expensive and probably more carcinogenic than smoking.

Not to mention the shitfuck shelf life.
Smoked/cured meat should last so much longer.

Jerky sticks is what you mean, and they're not nearly as good as just plain jerky. And homemade jerky is best. Find a wild game processing business nearby and ask if they have any deer jerky. Hnnng.

slim jims are pretty good. I think I would prefer them over jerky if they weren't so greasy.

>Jerky sticks is what you mean
No, he really didn't.