Ecto Cooler is back!!!

businesswire.com/news/home/20160425005904/en/

...and manchildren around the world rejoiced

Neat, I can try it once and then never bother picking it up ever again.

mite b gud with rum or vodka

Are the fembusters going to be on the box?

I never had it so I don't have the nostalgia for it, but watching others get butthurt about it would be amusing

What flavour? Period Blood Orange?

I can't wait to bitch about how it tastes completely different to the classic.

the first one tasted funny
i'll bet this one will try to emulate it for a new audience but please nobody

I have vague memories of this. I guess I'll pick up one and see if it jogs my memory even further.

I WAS SO YOUNG LAST TIME, I DIDN'T THINK TO THE FUTURE! NOW ITS BACK! ECTO COOLER IS BACK!? YES OH YES. THIS TIME I WILL PREPARE. I WILL STOCKPILE AND HOARD AND KEEP MY PRECIOUS SUPPLY FOR AS LONG AS IT WILL LAST AND NEVER BE WITHOUT IT AGAIN! I WILL BE BURIED IN A CASKET SMELTED FROM CANS AND LINED WITH UNFOLDED DRINK BOXES. ASHES TO ASHES SLIME TO CITRUS FLAVORED SLIME!

i can confirm. i visited me mum's house this weekend, and she had brought a can and carton home from work (the wonderful world of coke). but no one in my family drinks that swill. lol

LMAO dude. I drank these all the time in the 90s when I watched ninja turtles and played poggs. Share this post if you miss the 90.

Yeah I'm going to hit these up for nostalgia. It's about the only thing good about the new film so far.

>those terrible jumpsuits

It never went away. I saw some at Walmart last year, and I bought some at a grocery store in Illinois probably 5 or 6 years ago.

I'm sure I've had it a few times, just don't remember it.

Do remember seeing it in stores and wanting it.

Back? Hell I've had it almost daily for the last year.

Epic dude, \//\

That shit is trash step your mouth fedora game up

>AWWW HEEEEELLLLL NAAAHHH!!!

That shit was so long ago, I don't even remember how it tasted. I doubt anyone else does either. It's just nostalgia pandering fucking shit.

Will pogs ever make a comeback?

>re-releases ecto cooler
>pb crisps still no where in sight

Fuck you, world.

Can't you just drink orange Hi-C? Isn't it the same thing? It even has oranges on the packaging.

It tasted like orange. There's oranges on the label you fucking moron

>all orange drinks taste the same