Anyone else do this?

Anyone else do this?

No, I'm not a child.

We don't stop playing because we grow old.

We grow old because we stop playing.

nigger, you're putting fucking cookies into your already sugar-filled cereal. Just eat a goddamn bag of sugar.

Not british, so no, I do not do this.

We don't get diabetes because we grow old.
We get diabetes because we put fucking cookies in our sugary cereal.

go fuck yourself peter pan

No because I love myself

what is with this "sugar is more suitable for impressionable children without the ability to self-moderate their intake" meme?

bitch i love the hell out of myself and wish i weren't broke AF so i could replicate OP's pic

this made me laugh. ty user.

I want to throw up. I want to die. It's 2:30 am and I never have anybody to talk to. I'm so alone

No, because oreos are now a dirty wetback's cookie.

Because it takes a kid's lack of sophistication to enjoy overbearing sweetness, obvs.

Eat some cereal. That always cheers me up.

Not an argument

No because I'm not a hamplanet

I only have this trash chex wheat cereal.

Wheat Chex are good. Sprinkle a little sugar on it. Or poor a squirt of Hershey's syrup in the milk. Sure it's not exactly healthy but it's not like it's a regular thing. In the morning you can just have coffee for breakfast.

:c

Calling someone a child is just a popular stock insult here on Veeky Forums. Really no substance to it, projection aside.

I thought we grew old because of cellular and genetic deterioration.

Faggot

Apart from the fact that people on here regularly discuss fast food, sweets, soda, cereal, and other foodstuff that is targeted towards children. Yes, adults can consume them as well, but being so into it that you can have a discussion about your various favourites is not exactly the mark of a functioning, independent adult. It's fine if it's mostly nostalgia, but no adult should be eating fucking fruit loops.

You made my day user, thank you.

Put some honey on that shit nigga

yes I always steal spoons from McDs so I can eat my cereal with it :3

Couldn't find a more relevant thread.

I'm going to import cereal from us.
What meme cereals are there other than cinnamon toast crunch?

>meme cereals

explain what this means reddit scum

lmao im dead

Whatever you say, bud. ;)