He doesn't have a beer every time he has lunch or dinner

>he doesn't have a beer every time he has lunch or dinner

Stay pleb

Raging alcoholism isn't superior.

>He can't do a pullup with his beer gut

I prefer to have a nice glass of Paul Masson. They sell no wine before it's time.

>I mostly eat deep fried pub grub
Spot the future triple bypass
t. Guy who drinks a glass of wine with dinner

>they don't realize people all over the world, outside of America, do this on a daily basis
>being this fucking uncultured

Well, how the fuck would I dive home then?

Cultural alcoholism is still alcoholism.

Daily alcohol consumption doesn't mean alcoholism. In some cases, it's healthy to have a glass of white every evening, for example.

>He doesn't skip dinner all together in favor of drinking all night

Casual drinkers, pfft

I literally only drink hard liquor. I have a whisky sour every meal. beer isn't my thing

Very specific types of alcohol consumed at very specific times of the day in combination with very specific lifestyles can be healthy.

Drinking beer at lunch is none of those things.

I have my 80z of malt liquor for breakfast and brunch. By lunch I'm either asleep or asleep on the toilet.

I can't really drink beer with lunch because I'm part of this elite group called "the employed"

>Doesnt get zooted on the job

Square or lightweight

> whisky sour
> hard liquor
You drink cocktails, faggot. Sure they're made with liquor, but it's just about as much alcohol as beer. Or wine, if you're less than a pussy.

Have a brandy or a scotch for once.

Work with heavy machinery and get drug and alcohol tests regularly.

If you can't have an ineffective drink that you like the taste of at lunch with your meal, I have to wonder what they allow you to eat. Saltines?

tastes better faggot.

Drinking and driving is extremely looked down on here

That is dumb. A jack and coke is a cocktail, still much more alcohol than beer

But I'm 25 and eat garbage and smoke and I feel fine! Genetics!

a beer at lunch is a specific type of alcohol consumed at a specific time of day, so it is two of those things

It's neither the correct type of alcohol nor is it consumed at the correct time of day.

to be what? positive for your health? not detrimental to your health? what do you mean by 'healthy'? what is it actually going to *do* to you that is so bad?

scotch is sugary garbage for people trying to act manly

brandy be okay

Who put you in charge? Did you also make the "glass of wine a day at 7PM" rule?

>positive for your health?

That.

>what is it actually going to *do* to you that is so bad?

Nothing. I never said it was bad, user. Just that it didn't qualify for the "health benefits" ascribed to:
>it's healthy to have a glass of white every evening

I'm just about to start drinkin and makin breakfast over here.

often when people say healthy they just mean within acceptable limits of risk, positive for your mood, etc.

Sure. I get that. But this particular tangent of the thread is clearly discussing the "health benefits" of alcohol; e.g. the "glass of wine every day is good for your heart" sort of concept.

>drinking a bunch of useless carbs

yeah i understand now that the scope of the argument is narrower than i had initially thought.

>being a calorie-counting twink

>being an unhealthy and useless fat cunt
I'd have presumed good knowledge and experience with food and cooking would make you free from eating like a pig, not an excuse for it.

yea, if you're a thirteen year old girl

It ultimately depends on the person pouring it. But traditionally, it's roughly the same.

>He doesn't have a job where he has to use his brain and even a single beer has a big impact on his productivity

Stay liberal arts major

>One, single beer with meal reduces him into useless, blubbering mess
Must be horrible.

>Can't argue against the point so exaggerate to the point of meaninglessness

i tried to cut back on the alcohol as it fucks with my gains

What point? All you said is that you're such a lightweight pussy that one beer affects your performance. That's not a point against drinking a beer with lunch, that's a point against you.

Confirmed for never having worked a single day in your life.

Not even talking about the other point, I've never understood the argument that spending more money to get the same level of drunk is some how a desirable trait to have. I wish a couple beer could get me totally trashed, I would save so much more money.

I drink beer with lunch on my days off or when I'm on vacation. Nothing wrong with a little day drinking.

>not being an out of control degenerate is a point against you
L E L

>go home for lunch break
>sunday dinner, big family affair
>have one glass of wine with lunch
>go back to work full and content
>manager walks up and starts sniffing me, talking shit, acting like an asshole
>asks if I had been drinking
>say no, I had a big sunday lunch with my family and was served a glass of wine with it
>get fired on the spot
>American drinking culture

But drinking alcoholic beverages is fine as long as you get blackout drunk on your off day and do dangerous and abusive shit. Just NEVER drink a glass of wine or a beer with lunch in America, you'll be socially labeled an alcoholic.

What job?

grocery store. I was working dairy that day, just chucking crates around in the cooler and stocking shit.

lulz I'm employed at a brewery
drinking beer to every lunch

Either hes a massive dick or you had been fucking up before and was looking for an excuse. Probably a combination of both though

So, you knew the guy was a dick but you went ahead and confessed to something you didn't have to? Your fault.

In adult jobs having a drink with lunch isn't going to get you sniffed out or fired. I do it once every few months, and I mean a drink not a bunch of drinks. Usually a glass of wine when work is slow and I go to a nice place.

But if I had a beer every day with my hot dog and tater tots like these degenerates, I'd get funny looks and probably a talking to from my boss about professionalism.

Beer while working in the garden
Beer before dinner
Beer during dinner
Beer after dinner
A strong liquor in the evening
A bitter in the morning

>being dishonest

Yep. he didn't like me because I guess my hair was too long and I had a stubbly beard, he wanted us to look like Hitler. I didn't fuck up I'm a hard worker, he was just ultra conservative and didn't like my style.

A week later I was working a better job at Whole Foods and making $3 more per hour. I told them exactly why I got fired too.

Says the guy who hasn't ever had good scotch i presume

>he doesnt drink only once a week to savor the feel more

>he criticized your superfluous consciousness of your caloric intake, so he's unhealthy and fat

Ha ha 3/10 bait

Twink faggot