Webum Thread

Webum Thread.

No

>Basic ass egg sandwich made kinda efficiently
No wonder he looked confused about why he was being filmed

any of you fags wanna tell me why you haven't got a jet engine gas hob like the gentleman in this .webm?

/r/ing the one where the guy cracks an egg over a hot pan and a chick comes out

I feel so awkward watching that with the guy giving the "why the fuck are you filming me?" look the entire time

Gotta give em credit, those little chinkers really work for their buck

Awesome

I can't decide which webm is more asian than the other

the wife beater is a nice touch

company issue?

absolute moron

My insurance company is accusing me of fraud after my last house burnt down.

How often do they change the robocondoms?

ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

fuck this. sooner or later they'll replace all the jobs with machines.

I think this part is done via force feedback rather than laser scanning, which is in some ways more impressive.

Cool, a thread full of the same exact shit as the thread that's not even been pruned yet

how the fuck does he get out of there without breaking the eggs? does he just have to live in there until he sells them all?

How, and how do I get some?

What the fuck am I looking at?

>To toast your cheese, you'll need some starter bread. It'll be good for 4 or 5 goes before you need a new one.

Sleep tight, porker.

it's like a beautiful, heterosexual ballet

Everyone is always so amazed by that webm. There's a fire under the pan heating up the sand, they grind coffee really fine in the cups and boil it fresh

Damn, that must be amazing. I get pissed off when I can't get my fingers to play an instrument properly, I can't imagine how infuriating it must be to be unable to pick up a spoon.

From what I have heard, slaughter houses are on some of the most strictest cleaning regulations around. Apparently the place has to be completely cleaned every day to the point where there should not even be any kind of moisture in the place. So I would assume they would get a new one every day.

that was quite uneventful. a freakin egg sandwich? whats webmable about that?

muh street food

Ah I thought the sand was some kind of coffee and was coming in through some sort of vent in the cup, but that makes sense. And makes it less cool, but still p cool, and I still would like to get some.

There is no way they cooked properly

>mfw

>why does this baka gaijan like egg sandwiches so much

But he doesn't refill it. Is the water expanding or something?

it's all fake
mythbusters tested it, the velocity required to even get the shrimp to fly that far in a straight line causes them to break apart
but to take it a step further they fiddled and made a gun that could shoot it and determined flashing through the fire like that isn't even enough to warm them

so they shot the shrimp directly through a 20 foot long sword forge and still couldn't even get them to warm up

Probably the funniest thing I've read or seen all day.

i duno why but this is fucking creepy
like.... unholy or something. and im a meatasaurus

The look of suspicion and/or annoyance in the cook's face as he's being recorded making an egg sandwich.

It boils over like milk or cream of wheat.

>chick comes out

I also want to see this

K(C)raft dinner.webm

Why haven't they attached a dildo to the handle?

the camera steals his soul

I love these

Pus_filled_dessert.webm

this. some new webms would be nice

u wot

lel, that's ridiculous

>tfw chinese ghost cooks for you

Wew

i fucking love this video. Is this stop-motion? This video makes me want to try it to learn it

Do me a favor and zoom in slower, will ya?

Why is it shitty? That lemon zest should be there though wtf

>not holding the hotdog sideways so the cheese doesn't touch the bun

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT, ON THE HEAT, OFF THE HEAT!

Quality post.

>still bloody on the inside

ugh.

why not

to what end tho?

this is better

Actually that's myoglobin, a relative of hemoglobin.

t. not a retard

guessing to make it look like a dumpling

Do people who live in the west have stomachs strong enough to eat that food without getting food poisoning?

It's fake

The cool thing bout that is you can make the noodles as thick or thin as you want

It's just bread and eggs

it's just a classic french garnishing technique, i don't think it has anything to do with dumplings, more of a floral effect.

The part where he breaks the meat apart with a squeeze of his hands made me cum

That will be $19.99 plus tip :]

5 raviolis?
That's it?

wtf am I looking at

why is the first criticism out of an american's mouth always about portion size

go back for seconds nigga

read the fucking filename

I think I gained 5 kg of weight just watching these.