Haven't seen a Timmy thread. Any folks up in Canada or 'muricans near the Canadian/American border with Tims...

Haven't seen a Timmy thread. Any folks up in Canada or 'muricans near the Canadian/American border with Tims? What are your favourite items?

Boston Cream.

I don't even like chocolate and I can't help buying them.

I like their pita pockets

I know this is a Canadian store but there are 5 stores in the St Louis area some 1000 miles south of the border

Honey Kruellers. At least they have some semblance of moistness.

M A P L E D I P
A
P
L
E
D
I
P

Love Timmy's, we have quite a few in Columbus, OH. Always get a sausage egg biscuit sammich with my coffee.

the one like a boston cream but with the maple shit on top is my go to but I go there like twice a year

maple cream

Tims hortons is the trashiest of trash

I feel like the doughnuts have gotten less good, but I can't put my finger on why.

There's one Timmy's in Dover, DE and it's run by this really nice Indian couple

I'd eat there more often if the coffee wasn't mediocre and they actually kept Boston Creme's in Stock

Spicy Crispy Chicken sandwich

I ate at Tim Hortons once when I visited Buffalo and it was pretty bad. The bagel was burnt on the outside yet the inside wasn't warm/toasted at all and the coffee I got made Dunkin Donuts coffee seem good. Didn't try anything else there so I can't say that I'd never try it again.

I work at one in the US.
Not a fan of any doughnuts in general.
The bagels are quite nice.
I have to say though a french vanilla with half coffee and a caramel shot is like A+ status.

By moistness do you mean basically falling apart and mushy?
At my store they're only good for like two hours before they get horribly soggy.
It may be because my store basically has no air conditioning but I actually had one fall apart in my hands before.

FUCK OFF CANADA
JUST BECAUSE MY STATE SHARES A BORDER WITH YOU DOESN'T NOT MEAN YOU'RE WELCOME ON MY FUCKING BOARD

>FUCK OFF CANADA
>JUST BECAUSE MY STATE SHARES A BORDER WITH YOU DOESN'T NOT MEAN YOU'RE WELCOME ON MY FUCKING BOARD
>DOESN'T NOT
So... We're welcome here?

tim hortons is shit its only good when you go their at like 5am when everything has been recently baked

Sure are, neighborino!

Sausage biscuit

How is the American one different?