The GOAT frozen pizza

The GOAT frozen pizza.

I prefer Home Run Inn.

That's not Red Baron

Have you tried lotzza motzza?

noooope

This right here. I've tried a lot of frozen pizzas and all the good ones have a thin crust.

2nd'd but that image is missing the funghi.

Their Calzones are pretty good too.

Red baron sucks its only good to buy cause its cheap

That's not even the GOAT of Dr Oetker's pizzas.

Where do you purchase these at? I would like to try one based off your opinion of them.

Plebs

Shitty walmart pizza

> not the mozzarella variation

Not OP but I have seen them at like every grocery store and quickmart/gas station hybrid in the midwest. Pretty good, usually on the spendier side unless you get them on sale.

came into this thread to post this actually
these things are the best
thin crust > thick crust

It's usually around 5 bucks on sale. It's filling as hell, I can only eat 2 slices at a time.

I tried one of those Screamin Sicilian pizzas people on here are always talking about and it was just an overpriced Red Baron. Confirmed memezza.

that would be pronounced fresketta

There's a lot of frozen pizzas I'd try but I can't justify the price. I usually just eat the Jack's because they're 2.50 a pop and scratch the pizza itch. Sometimes I splurge and get a digiorno and consume two days of calories at once.

If I'm going to blow 7 bucks on a frozen pizza, I'll just order a fresh one from costco.

I'm in the south east and haven't seen them that I am aware of, but I don't check out the frozen pizza aisle much unless it's something I'm craving at the time and I could definitely crave that one if I found it. I'll check around thanks

This one. It doesn't exist anymore, and finding info on it is nigh impossible, but man, it was tasty as fuck.

Meh, their sauce is too sweet.

Dr Oetker more like Dr GOATker

This one is actually the GOAT

BUILD THE WALL