Cooking with Jack's

Anyone else having a Jack attack right about now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJjuYvHzMKU
youtube.com/watch?v=mZ21X9k328w
youtube.com/watch?v=FU-s9uEakAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Great for grilling!

Wha... how?... is this some kind of Britbong thing where we find out later that grilling means the microwave or some dumb shit?

You've never had grilled pizza before?

>grilled pizza

Stupid white people shit user

Yea. When me and my dumbass friends decided to get together and get really stoned late at night on Christmas day years ago. Nothing was open except walgreens. We bought frozen pizzas and hot dogs, couldn't cook inside the house because parents and shit. So we blazed and drank in the yard and grilled pizza and hotdogs. Pizza doesn't take well to a charcoal grill, I'll tell you that.

You aren't putting directly on open flame or anything like that. You're basically using your gas grill like an oven to cook it.

charcoal, no. Controlled propane, yes.

You need to hide your shilling better Hank.

I like how nobody caught on that this was a subtle ja/ck/ thread.
Also Jack's pizza is the best frozen pizza hands down.

>subtle ja/ck/ thread

No. If anything it was a subtle anchovy pizza thread.

Did the ja/ck threads get banned or something? I havent seen them in a while, or Joey threads.

How dare they perform experiments, albeit stupid ones, with their own cuisine.

Jacks self rising 'the works' make it a meal with ranch and a coke its epic

oh yes indeed

>Jack's pizza is the best frozen pizza hands down.

fuck no are you kidding?

those big $5 pizzas you can get from aldi, now those are the shit.

Yes, they did.

i love how jack is too retarded to get his sous vide machine to work

>cooking

I'm actually mad

Jesus fucking christ.

I'll take a tombstone over a jack's any day.

it's pretty good if homemade.
i usually do it for my birthdayafter the noon bbq if my friends stay till late night i bake some pizzas and throw em on the grill.

the face he made after the first bite! lmao

JUICY

what went wrong?

Why was his fajita so dripping wet?

>fajita
>dripping wet

Is it wrong to kek?
I bet Tammy's fajita is never dripping wet.

>pecans
Trash it

is there an archive with all the jack webms?

ugh

Holy fuck. Just leave it in longer Christ it's not like you can overcook pulled pork.

JOOOOSHES

Jack is at his best when he is pretending to be stupid for his audience's benefit.

He does not have a lot of good guests but the real professionals he's had knocked it out of the park.

Whoa, hey guys. How's your weekend been?

MALT LIQUOR

MY sides

I feel bad for the good people (by that i mean only the grow-your-own shit guy and the beer guy) that get shilled on his channel. Most of the attention they'll be getting are Veeky Forums memesters like myself who just watch Jack to laugh at him and dislike his videos. Not to mention that Jack is basically exploiting them since he can just use them as content and give back very little in the form of potential views + subscriptions for their own channels.

>Americans don't know how to open bottles

It's just like Ken Domik and the people he exploits.
It seems to be a common thing, YouTuber's fucking guests asses for views.

i'm jackin' right now.

i just barely took some chicken off the grill. i took a bite, and it was pink and uncooked as fuck.

back on the grill they go.

the only beer that opens with a twist-off in america is like...bud-light. jack is just mentally deficient. please don't lump me in with him. : [

Jack is not American. He's some type of intergalactic physical comedian. Have you ever read stories of encounters with the Men in Black? How they come off as foreign creatures trying (poorly) to mimic basic human actions? That's Jack.

shitty beers that are advertised on TV are twist offs, that's why he thinks that is how it works- he doesn't drink so he has no clue

sous vide salmon
youtube.com/watch?v=NJjuYvHzMKU

You moran.
Just microwave it for a few minutes.

juicy

the thumbnail of that picture looks like Ted Cruz in drag

daayyumn son, I do not even like salmon but put it next to that tossed onion salad and hell, I'd take a bite

youtube.com/watch?v=mZ21X9k328w

Why does everyone constantly rag on Totino's party pizza?
I hardly meet anyone else that likes it.

I mean, to me, the crust flakes in just the right way, and breaking an egg over it before cooking it makes it perfect.

>cucksalsa
No Yeb?

youtube.com/watch?v=FU-s9uEakAc

One time some friends and I got a shitty plain cheese Jack's pizza... and then added goat cheese and honey.

Fucking awesome

It's best to think of Totino's as its own thing, really. You go to Taco Bell for Taco Bell, not for tacos; similarly, you get Totino's for Totino's, not for pizza. Taken on those terms, I appreciate it for what it is.

When I was a kid, my dad and I would go to the dragway on Saturday, and on the way back we'd pick up a Totino's for me to heat up when I got home. For some reason it always had to be that, I don't know why. I liked it.

Jesus Christ. IT'S RAW

That video is even from the current year. There is literally no progression from his early videos and the current ones. He should've learned by now.

Why don't you just fuck off?
No one cares about your retard YouTube faggotry.

I think you got lost on your way to 'your favourite fast food' thread

Can anyone provide a list for the best episodes of cooking with jack?

wtf the man looks like a bobblehead
it's like he has some sort of chromosomal disorder where he is a full grown adult with the proportions of a 4 year old

That's the exact reason the image went viral, m8

That's tranny cruz.

Yeah you're right, I mean if he was taking this seriously, he would improve. Seems that he only actually cooks when he does his show. In fact wtf am I talking about, he obviously doesn't take it seriously, if I was doing a how to on a particular dish, I would research it, practice it a few times, then actually make the video. It's so glaringly obvious that most of these dishes he's never actually cooked before being on camera

hi jack :^)

That's his hook, doe

Jack shows how most of us cook, not how autismo Veeky Forums wanna be chefs do. He purposely sandbags the dishes (as long as they aren't his dead mother's, since he's an italian mamma's boy) so the youtube audience can learn from his mistakes.

Just because it would seem like the proper way to do it would involve some research and practice does not mean it is the only valuable way to do it. Could you make a video any one would want to watch if you did that? Probably not, other people sources would be better unless it's some obscure dish. It's easier to hammer home that you suck to your audience on purpose to excuse your laziness and inability and just advertise a small line of largely unrelated sauces and local businesses for fat stacks of cash.

That being said Jack has improved, in my opinion. He just is a legitimately dumb and unsavvy shitbag.

Yeah but they're presented as tutorials. Tutorials tend to teach basic and proper technique.

He has definitely improved, but the amount of time he has been cooking relative to his amount of improvement is laughable.

I'm still waiting for a "gushing" reaction image.