As someone who cant stand vegetables and loves meat...

As someone who cant stand vegetables and loves meat, how can i add more vegetables to my diet while still keeping a ton of meat?

Try growing up.

lololol.

Try Gardein. It's like you're eating meat, but it's made of vegetables.

add extra salad into your burger

>islam
fuck off, sandnigger. nobody likes you

is this some dank new forced meme or just a turboautist on a crusade?

oh shit, didn't bother to look at the pic
still, it does follow similar frothing in vego threads recently

How about you suck it up and add more vegetables to your diet while still eatting a ton of meat?

smoothies

you just add more veggies retard did your mother drop you on your head at birth

become a homosexual vegan so you can get all the meat you want and eat all the veggies you want in your life

I used to be like you but I started just making salad with every meal I had and then salad started becoming bigger and bigger and now salad is like 60% of my meal and I love it.

instead of getting that quarter pounder with cheese get a quarter pounder deluxe so it comes with lettuce and tomato. at least you'll be getting something.

Just fry up onions and peppers with everything. I hate vegetables too and this is what i do

Eat more vegetables.

I'm not up to date on my memes, I'll have to get my meme calculator out to figure out what the fuck you just said.

Mexican and Asian food is an easy introduction.
Cook your own meals with vegetables you buy at the grocery store and you'll start to come around.

the best veg is umami veg. mushrooms and tomatoes. Frying up peppers and onions are also a fairly easy way to increase your intake. You can also make unhealthy salads. Those taste good, like a spinach salad covered in bacon and ranch

Make stir fry a couple nights a week, user. Easy way to get a bunch of vegetables and when cooked together with meat I feel like it makes the meat even more delicious. And throw a handful of fresh spinach in at the very end for some bonus greens. (Just don't overcook it to mush.)

Also, there are a ton of great Indian veggie dishes out there and the heavy seasoning can make the vegetables taste just as rich and savory as meat. Little more effort but worth it.

Also salads. They can be pretty boring but you can always throw some grilled chicken on there and make it a meal.

quit trying to sneak vegetables in your diet like an asshole and just fucking eat them

you can request carrot sticks instead of fries at McDicks in the UK.

Veggies cooked in animal fat
Bam, done.

The BEST veggie to start with is broccoli user. Broccoli is like a sponge that soaks up all the delicious flavors of meat when you cook them, and you will love it. Trust me. Bake a fatty piece of beef with some broccoli florets and a cut up onion (I can only assume you are okay with onions already, if not give them a chance too).

Stews are an easy way. You cook with the usual aromatics like carrots, onion, celery, garlic, peppers, etc. You can also add tubers to the mix or mash them for the side dish. Add boiled kale to the mashed tubers and BAM, you have the most nutritious meal on the planet.

stir fry, fajitas, beef and barley soup, japanese curry, almost any stew.

Aubergine, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes and zucchini can taste savory/meaty if cooked in the right way.

If you're a fan of garlic, slice zucchini, summer squash, aubergine into 1/4 inch pieces, smash and chop about five garlic cloves, pour OO overthe vegetables, add thyme (if you have it) and the garlic. Roast. It's a good accompaniment for roast meat.

Next time you're having a BBQ put some red peppers on the grill.

Make mushroom/chicken stirfry.

Soups and stews.

French everything in keptchup, ranch has garlic so it's a good choice too

Just put veg in a blender with some water. Then you can literally drink as many servings as you need in seconds, so you don't have to chew it and taste it.

This is actually a good idea for anyone, as it saves time, regardless of how you feel about eating vegetables.

Or just replace your snacks with some carrots or celery every now and then.

Hell, I'm straight up eating a cucumber while browsing /ck

Feed the vegetables to an animal, eat that animal.

Stir Fry.

You eat them with meat and a sweet or fatty sauce. That's the magical secret.

vitamins and add lettuce to your burgers