Do you drink your water BEFORE or AFTER you eat, chu/ck/s?

Do you drink your water BEFORE or AFTER you eat, chu/ck/s?

Also how much do you drink every day?

about a gallon or two a day.

I live in the desert though, it's hot and dry hardcore

Before, during and after a meal. I don't have to stop just because I'm eating.

Maybe 2 litres a day, depending how hot it is.

Both I always have water next to me unless I'm out and about

If I had to guesstimate I drink around 2-3 gallons a day

I drink water before AND after each meal, It helps me to not eat too much and keeps me full a bit longer.

During

A couple litres a day I think.

1.5 gallons

My kidneys nearly failed in me about a year ago so water is important

At home I drink either coffee or beer, depending on whether I'm going to work or just got home from work.
At work I drink around 3 - 4 litres of water a day. It's pretty humid where I live and my job is physical.

>Muricans claiming they drink 2 gallons of WATER a day

Those of us with office jobs usually end up drinking a lot of water honestly.

Just a bit of banter m8.

But honestly, 2 gallons is excessive. There is no need to drink that much. Overhydration is in fact a thing.

I chug water the rest of the day and avoid it around mealtimes. Drinking a big fat glass of water around a meal does nothing but dilute your stomach acid and cause indigestion.

>Not having your water as you eat.

I pretty much drink water all the time. Gotta drink 300oz per day, so I usually drink a 20oz cup of water every hour.

I don't drink water at meals, I drink wine/beer or nothing.

Outside of meals, I keep a 1L bottle and end up drinking 5-6 L total.

I activate my almonds before I drink or eat anything

If you drink a lot of water ~20 minutes to half an hour before eating you will feel fulfilled much quicker and you won't have to spend as much money on food

During. I drink as dictated by my thirst, since I figure my body knows what it needs.

Only if you drink way more than your kidneys can handle, which would be gallons per hour.
Excess water just gets pissed out anyway, so I just sip unless I'm using it for cooling.

>I figure my body knows what it needs.

Generally by the time you feel thirsty you're already somewhat dehydrated and ought to have been drinking water hours ago.

Just when i eat, couple of glasses during the day

I drink a small amount just before a meal, because it helps prelube the food hole, so I'm not choking anything down. I will often take a swig or two during a meal, to wash it down. Mid meal swigs often reset the palette, so you get fresh bites. I drink post meal too. But often wait a while to enjoy the lingering taste.

>not flushing your throat right after a meal

How can you spend even a minute of gross sticky throats?

LOL GET A LOAD OF THIS KEKOLD

the fuck are you eating?