Veganism is a meme. Only flyovers are safe from the tyranny of these SJWs

Veganism is a meme. Only flyovers are safe from the tyranny of these SJWs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kf-44Q9CEUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Explain

It's a meme because it's memey and as it is a meme it's invalid.

It's 'trendy' to be a vegan now. Being a vegan is like being gluten free. Aka a meme for insufferable soccer moms and college students.

>gluten free
this actually pisses me off more than obnoxious 'you don't care about animals'-style vegans
two of my family members suffer from coeliac (i'm fine, luckily) and whenever they ask for gluten-free options everyone just assumes they're on a diet and present low-calorie options instead

no nigger they're not trying to lose weight, they're trying to make sure they don't have hours-long painful bouts of diarrhea and end up hospitalized

>only flyovers are safe

spoken like a coastal podunk that's never been to ohio

>who's never been to Little Canada
ftfy

And anti-veganism is some meme for fat fedoras who quote Ron Swanson

>doesn't like Parks and Rec
vegans really do have shit taste, jesus christ

That is an actual awful show for fucking actual SJW faggots with horrible senses of humor

It's for those insufferable Reddit-like autists that also circlejerk over Community

pray tell then what intellectual high-brow television do you watch, o enlightened one

Not that guy (first post in this thread), but just so you know, I don't own a television. All of the garbage you television addicts talk about sounds intolerable.

Stuff that isn't dogshit like Parks and Rec. That's humor for children and manchildren alike

It's fucking stupid

Like you

i don't own one either but i still watch tv shows

>what i watch is so much better but i can't be bothered to list it
sure thing famalam

Why does it matter? I think you have shit taste and are a retard, there's nothing I say that will change my opinion on that

then prove that you don't also have shit taste, then

like the burden of proof is upon you

if a show that i only kind of like is OMG SUPER SHIT THE WORST EVER, then what, in your super-enlightened opinion, is so much better

I'm perfectly fine with my taste.

Me knowing that Parks is an awful show for awful people like you has absolutely nothing to do with what I like

if you're insecure enough to not back up your opinion then who really cares what you think

just list a fucking show man

literally ONE show

m8 you probly watch MLP

If you can post a picture of it with no girl on it on Facebook with a long ass paragraph and get a lot of likes it's a meme

You just contradicted yourself

Nope. And that poor attempt at a barb is something some autist that watches Park would find witty

>as if any show would satisfy a hateful angry troll
I visited /mu/ once, I know how it would end

Not the guy you're arguing with. Just the guy with no television
>implying all your shows aren't equally shitty

Faggot

Most people 30 and below don't get televisions anymore. It's getting to be like not owning a VCR, and it doesn't mean they don't watch shows.

>Thread devolves into a /tv/ shitfest
Never change Veeky Forums

Stay mad, fuckface

Honesty I dropped TV years ago, all I listen to now is podcasts. You should try them, it's so easy and cheap to make that creativity is pretty much on par with books

You guys need to chill out and get some Ranch Hands.

youtu.be/Kf-44Q9CEUQ

"gluten free" does cheapen the experience of people with celiac and autimmune disorders too, so its working on several levels

tru, but vegans are the only diet trying to push false info to support their lifestyle choice

as a shitposter with celiac, this made the feels train leave the station
>tfw after 2011 or so people made fun of me becasue wheat makes me shit blood

end me Veeky Forums

False info like what?

eating meat will kill you, there's no differences between the bioavailability of fat soluble nutrients between plants and animals, all protein quality is equal, etc