Mom suddenly starts putting lemon on chicken

>mom suddenly starts putting lemon on chicken

Who though up of this meme?
holy fuck its terrible.

Why is anything we don't like called a "meme"?

That's not what that word means.

I haven't been on Veeky Forums in a few years and this is the first time I've seen meme being used in this way... it's pretty funny.

>he can't into memes!

>he fell for the meme meme

Chicken Limone is fucking delicious. Also you need to be 18 to use Veeky Forums.

Lemon Chicken is the bees knees you fucking lunchbox

order it from a Chinese takeaway if you even dare open your door you uncultured cook school faggot

>i'm a meme expert

>mom wont make creampies for you anymore
fuck this meme

Veeky Forums is full of pseudohipsters that worship at the altar of obscurity. Calling something a meme is an attempt to imbue it with popularity, and thus delegitimise it.

>chinese restaurant
Your really cultured user!

Have you been here for three days? Two?

chicken piccata is fucking delicious and so is stuffing a chicken with a lemon and so is shnitzel you god damn retard

Stick to reddit bub

I tried some bullshit Jamie Oliver or Gordon Ramsay or whoever the fuck recipe where I had to stuff the roast chicken with a lemon. Lo and behold it made the chicken end up taste like the lemon detergent shit I wash my dishes with. Never again.

>ITT a 15 year old makes his first attempt to force a meta-meme
You're an utter failure.

Get a load of this meme.

>dad makes guac
>cuts a big lemon in half
>oh good he is going to put some tasty lemon in
>motherfucker squezzes the whole thing in
fuck you dad, your tastebuds may be fucked after years of drinking but i aint touching that

nice meme

You remember all those years ago how image macros and "advice dog" templates started getting popular with the inbreds on Facebook, and how it was both infuriating and hysterical how far downstream they were?

Well, those inbreds traced it back upstream and found their way here. Say hello to your new neighbors.

LOL i hate lemon foods too

agreed OP
only fish should have lemon on it.

is this you, op

>Autists don't want le sours on their tendies

The shitposting meta is constantly evolving.

White people don't know that your supposed to clean the chicken with the lemon or lime not but one on it.

In German cooking, Vienna Schnitzel is always served with lemon. The acidity balanced out the very savory flavours

balance is for faggots and people that hate commitment

blame /tv/ those chucklefucks started it and spread it to all other boards.

you are dumb

underrated post

Replace "meme" with fad and you should be able to figure it out

People used to garnish their meat with lemon during the depression to cover up the taste of rotting meat