Have any of you ever had a Cluck'en Russian...

Have any of you ever had a Cluck'en Russian? This deli in New York has it trademarked but I doubt it's so original that nowhere else sells it.

It's fucking amazing. Pic related, I just bought it and devoured it.

It's chicken cutlet, melted muenster cheese, bacon, & russian dressing on a toasted roll. They have a Cluck'en Ranch as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

quiznos.com/Menu/all-natural-chicken-sub-sandwiches/Chicken-Carbonara.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks clucking disgusting

quiznos.com/Menu/all-natural-chicken-sub-sandwiches/Chicken-Carbonara.aspx

Congratulations.

>not just eating a Chicken Parm

This is one step above the chicken bacon ranch """"sandwich"""" they have at Subway.

Literally nothing about that photo looks disgusting. You're only saying it because melted cheese and Russian dressing is somehow gross to you. Are you 4?

Different user, it's gross because it's shit fast food, grow up and eat some vegetables on your sandwich.

A deli is suddenly the same league as McDonalds and Burger King now? And please inform us how a lack of vegetables on a sandwich correlates with maturity

>save up all my GBP for my favorite: tendies on white bread with creamy dressing and bacon
:^)

>GBP
>OP clearly states deli is located in New York, USA

>"saving up" for a sandwich

>current year
>not knowing about GBP

How was it implied that I don't know about GBP? In fact, I showed that I do know what it is because I pointed out your stupidity in saying it despite the OP mentioning NEW YORK, USA

On the off chance you're not just messing with them, it means "good boy points." Points you earn from mom for being a good boy, that you can cash in to get a treat like chicken tenders. They're saying anyone who's into popular, but typically pedestrian food like fried, boneless chicken & fries has a child's taste in food.

Always seemed forced to me, but, somehow caught on.

the cat hair makes it look extra appetizing

What are you talking about

Oh, thank you. I've seen people say it plenty of times on here but never saw it abbreviated

I don't even feel bad about not realizing that he was saying such stupid shit

But user, this sandwich comes from a DELI IN NY. Those are just sophisticated extra flavor fibers.

That's not even hair

It does look disgusting and to top it off it's more bread than meat. Absolutely disgusting.

They have those at Costco. It's called a chicken bake

I have chicken bakes often and it's nowhere near the same thing

Explain how it looks disgusting besides the fact that most on this board are unjustified food snobs

Greasy chicken, greasy cheese, greasy bacon, mayo dressing. It is literally fast food tier. There is a time and a place for a big mac as well, but let's not pretend this is great food.

>russian dressing
what the fuck is it with burgers and this shit?

You're not going to tell us which deli it is, OP?

tfw /914/ gets represented on Veeky Forums

who here Rocky's Deli?

No one in America has ever had that or anything like it unless they bought it while traveling in Europe.

Explain.

Go to any burger joint and ask for "secret sauce".

Pretty sure that's an approximation of ketchup and mayo mixed together. Possibly with additional spicing/flavoring. I have no idea though, looks like 1000 Island.

Restaurants serve 'House Sauce' which is often a variation of ranch, or their own take on it.