Sup ck i have two wagyu patties that are dethawing. i'm currently thawing out. what's a good approach to cooking them...

sup ck i have two wagyu patties that are dethawing. i'm currently thawing out. what's a good approach to cooking them? should i sautee my onions and garlic first with some whipping cream to make a sauce? or is that too much?

dont fuck with your burgers when you have high quality meat.
>season well with salt (more than you think)
>sear well on both sides
>pepper after searing so you dont burn it
>spread mayo and mustard thinly on buns
>bit of lettuce, thinly sliced onion, thick slice of tomato

enjoy your perfect burger. maybe add cheese if you really want to.

>dethawing
So... refreezing?

what's a good stovetop spot to sear? i feel like even going past halfway makes it sear too much. right now i'm buttering up my buns to put in the oven to heat them a bit, and i'm going to season and sear the patties, which then i'll cover quickly in foil so i can keep them warm as i sautee my onions, garlic, and cream to make my sauce. then i'd put it all on top of the burger then the cheese, and on the bottom i was thinking i'd put a thin bit of mayo like you're mentioning. thoughts?

>mayo
>perfect burger

one day there will be a reckoning and your kind will be first against the wall

>read first sentence as "two wagyu patties that are deathwing"

You and me both buddy.

> should i sautee my onions and garlic first with some whipping cream to make a sauce?
>with some whipping cream to make a sauce?

Op here. Heres the result. I wish i had better lighting.

looks fucking dreadful ngl

>dont fuck with your burgers when you have high quality meat.

please fuck off with what is probably the worst meme cooking advice in culinary history

is it the yellow buns? it's the yellow buns isn't it.

Same, I was just playing with him too.

Heres a meat pic

Cross section?

>vaseline on the dinner table
really weird desu

looks good senpai i'd eat it
needs pickles tho

What kind of cheese is that?

I'm scared

Looks like kraft singles...

>dethawing

You already made your first mistake, bud.

Enjoy your mediocre tier burgers. Fresh ground beef is much better than thawed kobe beef.

oh yeah? well fuck you nigguh. suck a big DINGUS.

Ironically, me too. It fits with any Dragon deck.

Kys op this is terrible

nah

>didn't fully melt the cheese

Right? I don't want to believe

ive done this before. had heat to high and the juices just started pouring out, burning the outside while the inside was still rawish. now i know to use low heat for those badboys

"CHEESE"

What's the problem? It adds a wonderful rich creaminess.

why would I want rich creamy fat added to my wagyu beef burger famous for its delicious fat just curious

and I can't see how the flavor of mayo wouldn't clash with beef. I guess your logic is that it makes sense if you put lettuce and tomato on it. the thing is though, those things compliment the beef and the texture of it, while the mayo would actually only serve to compliment the things that don't need complimenting. honestly I could have just said mayo sounds gross as fuck on a burger but I just want to explain my line of thinking because I don't get how anyone could think that sounds good

I mean im not thinking any less of you it just makes no fucking sense to me and it sounds gross.

>>kobe
stop. throw the meat into the garbage can.
This is to punish yourself for being stupid enough to fall for this ploy.

Kobe meat is valued becuase of it's marbling.
Which by the fucking way, makes it worthless when you grind it up. it's like burning money, obviously no company in buisness would do that. so what do you think is up with your kobe burger then? how high quality~.