Brown sauce

Tell me about brown sauce, Veeky Forums. What does it taste like? What are the best brands? What do you eat it with? Should I order a bottle?

Brown. Brown's. Brown food. Yes.

It tastes like a cheap and halfassed gravy.

If you get some, do yourself a favour and get some HP.

How does it taste compared to A1 steak sauce?

a1 steak sauce is flatter.. like a watery, gone off brown sauce / worcestershire hybrid. Brown sauce is quite cheeky. I only really eat it with bacon or fry up, so not often. A bottle lasts till expiry usually.

+1 for HP

A1 sauce is the nearest comparison but as one user said, it's a bit 'flatter' . .. the HP sauce in the States is also a little sweeter than the UK version.

gross

Brown sauce is basically any sauce made from beef stock.

I assume the stuff in the bottle is ass however.

Jesus . . . do you get out much?

If brown sauce tastes anything like gravy to you, then I suggest you go get yourself checked out for a brain tumour.

Everything from ameritard land is sweet. They put sugar into literally everything. I bought bread at a market, nothing fancy just your common-or-garden loaf pf bread so I could have scrambled eggs on toast for brekkie, it was fucking sweet.

>cheeky

Brush your teeth, Nigel

Stereotyping is lazy.

When I lived in London I developed a taste for HP.

Now I prefer to it A1.

I don't even give a fuck when the know-nothings say "steak is best with only salt and pepper". No matter the quality of the cut, steak sauce improves steak because they are complementary flavors. Enough said.

It's not actually sweeter. What is kind of sad is that in Europe the ingredients start with "tomatoes, malt vinegar, molasses" but over here it's "white vinegar, water, sugar".

I don't know why they'd fuck with the recipe.

I don't want to create a thread for this so i'll just ask here. I've obtained a bottle of sriracha meme sauce. What the fuck do i use it on?

Welp. It's a stereotype for a reason you snaggle toothed-crumpet nigger

I use sriracha pretty much strictly as a cooking sauce sort of thing. like tomato paste kind of. in stews and stir fry's and that kinda stuff. It adds a fresh pepper flavor and the obvious but subtle kick of spiciness. unless you aren't used to spicy food, then it might not be so subtle. but yeah it's not like franks where you can just throw it on some tendies. that would taste weird.

You don't know anything about him. His post was completely inoffensive and yet you went out of your way to pick out some random slang he used and insult him. Why are you like this? Did you have a bad day?

>Brush your teeth, Nigel

Actually British teeth are far better than American teeth, in terms of health and decay.

Brits don't go in for Veneers and braces like Americans but their teeth are in better condition, no matter how 'unstraight' they are.

I'm a very passionate lover of spicy food. I guess i'll try adding it to the usual rice and veggies stir-fry.

It's honestly pretty versatile and I go through most of a bottle each month. but like I said it's not your basic hot sauce that you'd dip shit in. I like it for other reasons. I think I even saw bobby flay put it on some kind of sandwich once. it might be a meme but it's not shit, in my opinion anyway.

I'm not even the guy who called him/you Nigel. I was just shamelessly trolling and I thought you'd catch on, LOL. Sorry d00d.

hilariously tho my teeth are fucked.

Best sauce Ever.

HP Sauce is the only decent brand, everything Branston makes is sugary trash (though HP is packed with sugar too)

Brown Sauce is indisputably only good when you make it yourself

Brits are fat and smelly and you shouldn't eat anything they do.

>not HP

wew.

Come on guys, there are some good brown sauces than aren't HP.

The brown sauce on the bacon sandwiches at McDonalds is really good for one, and I've had a few I liked but couldn't identify at cafes.

Branston and daddies a shit tho.

Brown sauceu iz uh very saucy and brown.

It's literally a knockoff of A1 sauce, don't bother.

>immigrants are less fat than white english

not really surprising desu

I made some brown sauce of my own last night after Taco Bell, if you know what I mean. Didn't taste too good, but I drank it all down anyway. Wouldn't want a bowl full of sauce to go to waste.

>They put sugar into literally everything. I

That's not true. It's high fructose corn syrup, not sugar.

>it's not your basic hot sauce that you'd dip shit in

It works just fine as a dipping sauce or a sandwich sauce, though you're certainly right that it isn't what someone would expect if they assume it's just a conventional hot sauce.

>Should I order a bottle?

JESUS CHRIST, ORDER A BOTTLE? ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE, YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN! THAT COULD COST YOU A WHOLE TINY HANDFUL OF WHATEVER CURRENCY YOU USE, AND THEN WHAT IF YOU DIDN'T ACTUALLY LIKE IT? YOU'D HAVE SPENT A VERY SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY, THAT'S WHAT!

NO OP FAR SAFER TO NEVER TRY ANYTHING NEW EVER, JUST IN CASE.

>I assume

Don't do that.

>Brits are fat and smelly and you shouldn't eat anything they do.

Assuming OP is an American it shouldn't really change anything so he may as well.

Yes, because clappyfats are morons.

>Poland

you assume incorrectly
HP is better desu. Brown sauce tastes a little bit like a sweeter more spiced, less salty and less meaty Worcester sauce. It goes best with things like bacon, strong hard cheese, beef, black pepper and horseradish. get a bottle if you appreciate strong savoury flavours instead of sweet. Its also ok just spread on some rye bread with butter.

>HP

Step aside now.

Daddies is for northerners with a pedophile fetish and Branson extra fruity is delish.