R8 my meal, Veeky Forums

R8 my meal, Veeky Forums

Steak is a rib-eye cooked blue rare

Side is garlic creamed spinach

Looks more like a spinached cream than creamed spinach but the steak looks good. Money shot?

Yes, I thought I had more spinach than I did.

Here is money shot

That looks like shit
Nigga learn to cook a fucking steak

Disgusting.

Learn how to cook properly that's beyond undercooked

So rare its endangered

Blue rare is for fucking tools, the fat doesn’t even render so you get no flavor. Nobody is impressed with your edgy steak choices

the shoe leather brigade has arrived

fuck off back to your sous vide machines

>shoe leather
That level of rareness is chewier than a properly cooked medium rare steak

this

There's too much fat on a ribeye to cook it blue rare, stupid. It needs to be medium rare to let the marbled fat melt into the meat.

Blue rare is for meaty cuts like sirloin and NY strip.

Youre all faggots.

It was so tender that I didnt even need a knife to cook it. So I'd say the fat was rendered. In that pic it had already cooled down quite a bit cause I was fucking full by about halfway through, so the fat started to congeal or whatever the fuck you call it when fat gets cool.

It was delicious as fuck.

>telling lies on the internet

looks good OP
here's a pic of mine
ny strip with lentils and brown rice

This ribeye needs to be cooked medium rare or even medium if its a good cut
These two steaks were USDA prime beef combined weight was 3.8lbs or about 29oz each cut a bit over inch and half thickness

I made these a few days ago on a charcoal grill with a basic salt(heavy and let sit a few hours) pepper and a tiny bit of granulated onion and garlic

close-up of steak to show how perfectly cooked it is

Left steak the ugly one had insane marbling and had the biggest spinalis I have seen on a ribeye

Looks good cooked nice and hot

Last photo here has flash

Oh did not rate OPs meal
Looks pretty good I would have cooked it a little longer or start it off room temp to get a bit more render but looks like had good marbling and was salted correctly

Creamy spinach looks good but never had it I always serve a steak with a starch side and a green vegetable
most often some form of potatoes and asparagus or green beans or broccoli

Pro tip always start a steak at roomish temp unless its really thin and cook it as hot as you can pretty much.
Best steaks come off a 1100 degree broiler

Are you me? I'm constantly posting charcoal-grilled, medium-rare ribeyes here. Pic related

witnessed. also that looks fucking delicious user

I could be you or could be a chef at a 5 star restaurant or a famous film director but one thing is certain we are anonymous

Dinner thread?

I made some rumpsteak yesterday with the usual fries and sallad.

But I was so hungry I didn't manage to take a photo of the complete dinner.

Also had a raging boner.

>R8

Well, meat is always good and that spinach looks tasty too but the nutritional value is off. You have a huge chunk of red meat but only a few dozen grams of vegetables (even that is submerged in cream).

3/5 would devour on special occasion but not as a daily lunch/dinner

This image as a response to food should be an automatic ban

What are you, some kind of gay little queer?