Which foods act as aphrodisiacs?

Which foods act as aphrodisiacs?

Garlic and curry

CUM.

>Which foods act as aphrodisiacs?

-Onions
-Broccoli
-Asparagus
-Extremely Hot Peppers (be sure to handle them thoroughly as well.)

Rhino horn

raw oysters

Anything very spicy.

(I'm into scat play)

I feel as though we could be good friends.
What are your thoughts on curried cabbage/eggs?

Curried egg farts = diamond boner.

Even better if it's all being folded into diaper play.

Pb&j and juiceboxes

Chocolate

Oysters, dude. Fucking Oysters.

Is extacy a food?

DUDE DRUGS LMAO

kill yourself

cum

all of them.

being alive generally makes you hormy

Weed.

Is there any scientific backup that some foods make you horny? I'm asking because every time I'm with a girl I never really feel like having sex, they're the ones that start it and I just sort of go along, never really get into it. I wish I was horny like pretty much every other man in the universe.

PARSLEY. seriously. eat a big dose of it raw and you will best feel its effects on your libido. also it sort of gives you a sort of mellow high/serious boost to your mood but this only lasts like 5-10 minutes

also spicy foods for sure as well

people also say that chocolate is an aphrodisiac but i havent felt it. but for sure it improves your general mood/is an anti-depressant as well, the one that is 70%+ cocoa at least

You are gay. Deal with it. Also, no. There are no such thing as food aphrosidiacs, at least in the amount that you can humanly eat. Some roots of plants etc do have chemicals that are potentially aphrosidiac but requires much much higher purification and concentration to have any effect. And only in mice.

Beef bourgnignoginon because you feed them lots of wine with it. Boom

faggot

When my gaynigger boyfriend makes me a bloody steak, I'm more inclined to pork his pie.

no, pseudoscience and misinformation are rampant in the cooking world, outside of high-end kitchens. take the post below yours, for example

Coffee, which is why I avoid it now.

wtf

Garlic for men.

Oysters for ladies.

cocaine

How am I gay if I'm not attracted or turned on by men?

Are you sure about that?

could be a number of things, you could feel stressed and that kills your libido, you could be asexual (not so likely) or your hormone levels could be out of whack (you could check that). Or you could be gay, yes. But you would probably know that?

>stressed
No
>asexual
I think that's something people make up
>hormone levels
Maybe
>gay
If I wanted dick I'd go get some, I guess.

Fish sticks aren't an aphrodisiac, you're thinking of deer penis