Why the fuck is this board so pretentious

Why the fuck is this board so pretentious

I'll let you in on a little secret, OP: No one here actually knows how to cook.

>Microwaving sandwiches is pretentious

wew lad

because fuck you, that's why

>owning a cooking device
>using it

It's far more pretentious than buying a hot meat pie in a barm from a cheap convenience store.

I get the opposite. You have people discussing hot sauce brands, fast food menus, grocery store candy, chips, soda.

Using cooking devices doesn't make you pretentious, it makes you a functioning human being. If you only ever eat food prepared by another individual it means you've failed at life

>he doesn't have his own personal chef

Get a load of this faggot, everybody

Well I like to bake cookies and cake. Which I manage to sell some, which pays for my cab/Uber fares.

As for the OP. Some people are nice, I got recommended some goofreads for baking and such. But don't expect much.

filled with women and whiny faggots, why do you think?

>Veeky Forums
>women

You're retarded.

>thinking women browse this board

It's just twinks, fedoras, and the occasional redditor

>occasional

Veeky Forums has been 60% reddit and 40% /int/+/pol/ for years now.

It seems you accidentally wandered away from where you belong, friend. Let me direct you back:

>>>/reddit/

Boy, sure is Reddit in here.

BECAUSE YOU FAGS MAKE FASTFOOD, HOW TO COOK RICE, WHAT TO DO WITH THIS SHIT INGREDIENT I JUST BOUGHT BECAUSE LOL I SO RANDUMB THREADS

YOU ARE CANCER

>complaining about all these damned kids trampling my lawn makes me one of those kids

Get off my lawn.

Because we are better than you.

>board gets anons from other boards asking the same simple questions every day without bothering to lurk
>shitposters flood board in just the past year and spam non Veeky Forums related content
>board regulars do minimal self-moderation

WAAA! Everyone was mean to me! No fun allowed! This is Veeky Forums so every board should be like /b/!

You're both retarded. See here:

Cooking is unimportant; making pretty little plates of stuff that looks good is where it's at.

IT'S ON Veeky Forums