Roommate complaining that she can't lose weight

>roommate complaining that she can't lose weight
>ask her why she still drinks soda then
>"oh that's just ginger ale, it's healthy so it doesn't count."

Anyone else have retarded roommates and/or stories?

Basixally same shit with my mum

> honey I cant lose weight
> drink more water mum
> she goes out and buys 60 cans

Fucking aye

I enjoy a nice g a now and again since I have fond memories of it, but holy shit that shit has more sugar than a coke

>roommate gets drunk every night
>writes off their hang over the next morning as an inexplicable headache or stomach flu
It's none of my business, but I'm so tired of them trying to cover it up with those lame excuses.

Oh they also are perplexed at how they can't gain weight while drinking something so calorie ridden.

>room mate
You need to reassess your life.

Can't lose weight* I'm done

What?

my aunt had fat people stomach shrink surgery but still drinks like a thousand vodka and cranberry cocktails every week and can't figure out why she's not tiny yet

Why anyone would choose to have a roommate after graduating schools, is beyond me.

Save more money to buy your own place sooner

Not him, but I bought my first house straight after uni. Did you not save money and build credit at all from the age of 16 until graduation?

No. I had friends and a life.

DECIMATED

>buying a house
why?

this board is the gayest

any stories about how your co-workers made you angry, gang?
teehee, only if it took place in the kitchenette though, gotta keep it Veeky Forums relevant

To stop burning money on something you get no equity stake in. Although I'm in the process of buying a house, and fuck this headache inducing bullshit.

the fuck you doing here then fucktard

>but I bought my first house straight after uni

how fucking rich are you?

>not owning property

In a perfect world, you couldn't vote.

>living with downies
umm opie are you le fucking retard?

I'm fucking the fuck fuckwit, didn't mean to interrupt your ice cream social

Get the fuck off the internet, Hamilton.

Ruined his entire career

>I'm eating more meat and quinoa
>need more protein so I don't get anemic

Fuck

You need iron for anemia, you dink

Eat more broccoli and grass-fed beef.

My room mate orders a bean burrito from Taco Bell every week, each time tastes an onion then proceeds to tear the thing apart trying to remove every tiny bit of onion untill its just a huge inedible mess then throws it all away and acts upset that they disnt get to eat

My roommate complains constantly that he needs to get in shape, but also prides himself that he has eaten nothing but meat for the past year. He hits the gym like once a week, where he rarely does anything but shoot hoops for like ten minutes.