Just ordered pizza and breadsticks...stay tuned senpai

Just ordered pizza and breadsticks...stay tuned senpai.

Other urls found in this thread:

nonfree.pizza/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>>/yourblog/

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo some shitty ass food ordered up from a shitty ass place. We are so truly excited because we can't simply google "dominos shitty food" and see photos similar to what you'll post

>just ordered pizza with extra pizza crust

And I bet you're not going to eat your actual pizza crust, are you?

>not understanding the crust is the best part.

you fool. the cinna stix and lava crunch cakes are the only things that matter at dominos.

Fat fuck detected

If the crust was the best part, why'd you pay for a pizza with toppings on it?

Craving Domimo's right now desu

will your mom bring it downstairs?

It's just bread?

k..keep me posted

I'm on the edge of my seat with anticipation, OP!

>Ordering from Dominoes

Do not end statements with question marks.

Please tell me you didn't order online.

But I can't talk to people on the phone. I can barely talk to the delivery guy when I he arrives.

as a dominos employee, ya dun goofed

What's wrong with ordering online?

nonfree.pizza/

But the cheesy breadsticks are the only good thing. Brooklyn style is decent too I guess, but over priced.

Fucking trust me on this ck and you will thank me forever. Pan, Alfredo sauce, cheddar, provolone, steak. Best pizza world.

you're probably going to have to tell them to do it this way since its not standard, but order the buffalo chicken specialty pizza and tell them to put very light alfredo down before the american cheese. Makes it suuuuuper creamy and delicious.

Light alfredo or garlic parm with American cheese confirmed for awesome.

Too bad you can't order it like that online anymore.

problem with the garlic parm is that its too salty and greasy, especially if you have any other fatty toppings like bacon or salami.

>Alfredo sauce

Fuck you Alfredo is a gift from the god Alfredo himself. I'd suck his nectar dry