Chinese restaurant name thread?

Chinese restaurant name thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7DqvweTYTI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>only having three happiness instead of five.

Kek.

I died when I saw this shit

>chinese restaurant in a place that isn't either China or California

I choked on my water.

>he's never eaten vancouver chink food

Sorry, i don't go to communist shitholes.

>mfw i live in Montana there is a chinese buffet place so fucking authentic the only English they speak is how to ask what soda or hot tea you want and how to count your money.

> white kid asks for job application
> they just raugh

ur eating dog

Cooking Papa in Santa Monica, Califunya.

Totally not a knockoff name of Cooking Mama!

>i live in Montana

There is no Asian Taste 1

I've actually been going to this one since I was a kid.

whats up MDbro?

Where the fuck you from? Im towson.

Are we supposed to fight/fuck/smoke now or what?

>tfw no Chinese
>they're all fucking Thai

You mean Richmond right?

close enough

north of hunt valley in the sticks. grew up and worked on the east side of baltimore. is the guy serving the Halal food from the cart still at the courthouse? Penn and washington

Needs more .jpg

>>mfw i live in Montana there is a chinese buffet place so fucking authentic

That doesn't mean it's authentic. Chances are they're still selling you chop suey and egg foo yang chung wang crab rangoon, sekrit Chinese recipe from obscure village in Taku Faku, Canton that is about as far from normal Chinese food as you can get.

I live in a southern town with large a Mexican population.

A Chinese restaurant just opened named "China Uno"

It's like they're not even trying, yet they're trying their hardest to appeal to everyone.

Nope. They cleared all those guys out.

srsly? that's disappointing. shit was good.

Local joints are either "Asian buffet" which means Chinese-American sweet fried food and cheesy crab.

If I drive to Seattle there are some real places, but everything around here is "AAA Buffet", "Wonderful Buffet", "Noble Palace", "Saigon Garden", "Magic Dragon", etc.

>either
>no or

Are you from tacompton perchance?

Fuck, I dread anytime I have to go to Tacoma. Nothing but people ready to shank you.

o-oh sorry for asking...

rumor has it this is the cake they got Eli for wrecking envys shit

Lake City, FL?

It is all about the dim sum in the ID I found a little hole in the wall opens first, has all the local old Asians, everything is cheaper then everywhere else like 3 bucks leave with leftovers I had no idea how they did it tell I saw the door to the back swing open had half a dozen grills going they cook all the dim sum for the ID try and find the place is a gem.

In Hampden, theres Asian Taste

Sup, Nola.

kek

METAIRIE
E
T
A
I
R
I
E

I wasn't that poster, but yeah, I don't like Tacoma. Do you live there, user?

came here to post about a place in my town that was named that. The town made them change their name

meant to include cheap family restaurant, but I was on the bus and holding my phone sideways because I had to stand.

Fuck no. I'm in Marysville (north of Everett). Shitty little town but I've got a cheap apartment due to knowing the owner of the complex.

If I remove wonton wirr you die
No it wirr be extremery painfor
u big guy
fu yu

Muh Jew Goy Pan

try less hard

Used to drive by this place all the time. The health department closed it down before I got a chance to try it.

This happened to me. Not gonna lie, I still feel salty about it. Don't put a fucking help wanted sign in the window if you don't want people to apply.

Really, you think that's impressive? Good lawd man, come to the west coast, you'll find 1 million chinks who don't speak the language but know what you want to order and know how to take your money. And that's just the chinese.

Now that, I like.

underrated post

10/10

>There is no Asian Taste 1
LOL this is literally 5 mins from my house

I went to a place called the honbo cafe in Burnaby around 3am and everybody must have still been on Hong Kong time, because the place was filled with families with little kids. There was some old dude with a large birdcage on his table. The English on the menu gave no clue to what the dish was, but just gave 3 or 4 ingredients that were in it. Like #14. Jellyfish pork fat pork skin

>I live in Montana

Flyovers when will they learn

>counting money in English

I got this near me.

wanna meet up some time?

Your town has no sense of humor.

Baltimore meet! I'll bring the crab cakes.

You should be thanking them

Right by my house.

it's sad that oki nago closed

>so authentic

youtube.com/watch?v=7DqvweTYTI0

Chinese takeaways are everywhere in the UK. Delicious as fuck, due to hong kong immigrants.

Yeah, my favorite szechuan place is like that, always full of screeching chinese families and the menu has numbers, with the Chinese names, and then a few ingredients in english. Never had a bad meal there, though.

It seems you get mostly HK immigrants. On the US west coast, we get mostly (as far as chinese go) szechuan, cantonese, and northern chinese. I only know of two Hong Kong based restaurants locally. But honestly, you can find any kind of asian food you want here, from little Indonesian cafes to Burmese, to Laotian, to Filipino, to Malay, to Japanese, to Korean, to what the fuck ever. Went to a Nepalese place last week, pretty interesting mix of Chinese and Indian foods, with some unique localized stuff thrown in.

>> hyper caffeinated squirrel saying something about dim sum...

Take a breath and try again... You have my attention but I can't figure out what the fuck you are saying.

What did you see going on in the kitchen?

What do you mean by "ID"?

>Being this fucking dumb.

I have no more words. Well I do but I;m not going to bother cause you're too fucking stupid anyway.

That's just awesome.

He the best maaayyyynggg

>Lakeview homo, why you go here (actually closed) and not Milt's BBQ down the street?

In Bristol, UK we have a micro chain called Chilli Daddy that does amazing and cheap noodle soup, but has this terrifying anthropomorphised chilli as their mascot

The "ID" is the International District that's basically Seattle's chinatown.

All the restaurants near me use "wok" in the name

We had wok-in, but its been shut down. Wok on fire and wok and roll.

>all chinese restaurants here have really innocuous, barely-Chinese sounding names and are all run by white teenagers

>he's never been to HI

Fucking this place. Made out of an old Pizza Hut. Nothing strange about the name, but the sign has these two smiling babies on it that looks really faded like a book cover that has been out in the sun for too long. It's so bizarre, I wish I could find a better picture.

Why is there a new Pizza Hut next to the old one?

I don't know man.

Google didn't block the faces from the other side.

I didn't even get the joke if there was any, that sign was enough.

Is that censored thing one of those nintendo mii thi ngs?

Does this count? I don't know chinese.
it's in florida

that's the name of a city of 30M people

>i have no more words

>I'm not going to bother
?

that's vietnamese

That place looks like they give out handys in the back

ITT: break.com-tier humor

That's Chongqing

that's how educated people pinyinize 重庆 it but any atonal english approximation of 重庆 just sounds like chong ching

I mean it's not about educated or not, its name is Chongqing