Are you ordering Chinese takeout?

Are you ordering Chinese takeout?
You have literally no excuse not to order a delicious cup of hot and sour soup.
Prove me wrong. (Pro tip: you can't.)

>hot and sour
>not egg drop

fuck off

>ordering bland broth and soggy egg instead of a flavorful combination of spices, vegetables, and meat

No sir, you fuck off

Hey dickboy you forgot to turn off your faggy tripcode

I love hot and sour soup, but I almost never order it anymore. The reason is that I've been forever ruined on it by one restaurant in particular. Theirs was so good it makes the normal stuff you get at the average place nearly inedible by comparison. So now I rarely order it because I know it won't measure up to the gold standard.

I don't get why people care for egg drop soup. It's literally just chicken broth and eggs.

>It's literally just chicken broth and eggs.

What's wrong with that? Good chicken broth is delicious.

>shit thread
>shit tripfag

Hide, report, add to your blacklist

They don't make that shit in the UK. Different culture from your dogeater mainland china shit.

i order bulgogi bibimbap from a korean place because i'm not a faggot.

>UK
>hot and sour

yes they do make that

>egg drop SOUP
>soggy egg

>not ordering kimchi jjigae

you are the worlds biggest faggot

>kimchi
excuse me while i vomit.

all my post keep using that pic. i don't mean too whats happening?

>i don't mean too whats happening?

You're being punished for hating kimchi

hot and sour soup is just eggdrop with stuff added after they ladle it into the bowl/cup.

Hot and sour soup is so easy to make though, it takes like ten minutes. Why bother ordering it?

>Prove me wrong post

And I thought I was sitting here shitposting.

How about a recipe then shitlorde?

shredded mushrooms taste bad and make you choke

It would take me 10 minutes just to find all the vegetables that go in it. Assuming I'm starting in a chink grocery

Sure, my dude.

>Sliver some shiitakes, firm tofu and bamboo shoots and mince 1 clove garlic and about as much ginger.
>Throw in a pot with a couple cups broth, 1 tsp balsamic, 1.5 tbsp rice vinegar, 1 tsp chili sauce, 1.5 tbsp soy sauce, and a little brown sugar and simmer ~5 minutes.
>Mix 2 tbsp corn starch and 2 tbsp cold water, then mix into soup and allow to thicken. Should take ~2 minutes, might want to dial up heat at this point.
>Beat one egg and pour into soup slowly while stirring.
>Mix in a little sesame oil and black pepper and whatever other shit you want, scallions or bean sprouts work well, and serve.

Thank you my man. Your no shitlorde.

>egg drop
Even a kid can do it, dumbfuck

>being a gookboo