Sriracha Thread

Sriracha Thread

Sambal Oelek is also welcome.

>Sambal Oelek is also welcome.

How dare you group these things

>meme sauce

epic :D

sriracha tastes like stale garlic because it's made with garlic powder instead of fresh garlic

I still enjoy it.

Siracha is okay but I can't even look at it, let alone eat it now without thinking of memes. Thanks Veeky Forums

>being this pretentious

BEST HOT SAUCE = SRIRACHA

Sriracha reminds me of black garlic, or more specifically fermented garlic. The only time I can really tolerate the stuff is when it goes straight into soup as a flavor enhancer or when mixed with soy sauce as a dip. Can't just top my food with the stuff and eat it straight, destroys most flavors I feel.

i like it on eggs and i squirt a small amount of it into my guacamole.

dunno what else i like it on.

>that fake chopsticks grasp

baka white people at it again

>Some men just want to watch the world burn
And those men don't use sriracha because it's weak as fuck.

Get fucked, weeaboo.

How the fuck is sriracha a meme, it's literally just chili sauce.

It's like calling bechamel or soy sauce a 'meme'.

I had a meme snack for lunch today!
>Rye crisp bread
>Smeared Hummus
>Avocado slices
>A couple of lines of Cha' on top

It was pretty good! It was the first time in a while I was eating 'Cha rawand it was pretty good.

The things is with Veeky Forums, if you don't like something it is automatically a meme.

Meme (noun): a pervasive thought or thought pattern that replicates itself via cultural means

>hummus and avocado are memes

spotted the flyover resident

>Sambal Oelek
Sambal trassi, Sambal badjak, Sambal brandal, ...
Literally any other Sambal has more flavor

it's popular among young people and is used (similarly to ranch dressing) on a ton of shit like pizza, fries, peapods, mac n cheese, etc

i guess if its popular that makes it a meme

.... rekt

I like to add a squirt of it into sauteing garlic and onion. It cooks down into this really tasty residue.

Also god-tier in soups. Chicken and dumplings and any creamy soup go amazingly with it.

I'm put off by the smell of Sriracha