What would you get at the Trump Grill?

Wow what a low-rent menu.

>soup
>trump burger
>brownie

This is the only answer.

Nice hat nerd.

caeser salad, burger, brownie.

but i wouldn't go there because i think that may be the worst menu i've ever seen

$28 for all that food... Is it really like that in america?

You don't get it all, you choose one from each category.

A lightly-tossed weev salad.

>salad, burger, and dessert
>impressive for $28
I've been to nicer places to that with full meals with similar prices.

Honestly I doubt some restaurant Trump slapped his name on is better that any half decent local local place.

I could get only the main course for $28. With the app and dessert it would be around 40

>caesar salad
>burger
>brownie

feels good man

Since it's only lunch let's keep it light:
green salad
pasta
sorbet

You pay $28 for a burger/chicken sandwich? Even for pasta that better be some goddamn high quality stuff.

No.

I'll have

[spoiler]Hillary for President.[/spoiler]

>Soup
>Salad
>Salad
>Burger
>Pasta
>Another burger
>Brownie
>Ice-cream
>Sorbet

What a low energy menu. Sad!

House salad
Chicken sandwich
Brunette topped with sunglasses

What would there be to spoiler on Veeky Forums? A fucking recipe? How someone's Hardee's burger turned out?

Wendy's new Jalapeno Fresco Chicken sandwich is [spoiler]a little spicy[/end spoiler]

I always get what I have low expectations for on a menu when judging a restaurant, so I'll have the house salad, the chicken sandwich, and the fruit dessert, and I'll tell them to tell the chef that I write a food blog with 19 followers, so he better blow me away.

Why would you not get the Trump Burger?

wendys tier meal for $28 and people eat it up. people are fucking stupid and you have to respect trump for realizing how easy it is to manipulate and take money from retards